What does Sup Forums think of white nationalist Richard Spencer?

What does Sup Forums think of white nationalist Richard Spencer?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talib_Kweli
youtube.com/watch?v=-G_eLMkJkNw
youtube.com/watch?v=wFn2B00Pka4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FBI

faggot

>one sentence
At least fucking try harder cunt, the sheer laziness of the shitposting is getting unreal.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the young man Richard Spencer? A man who is a white nationalist meaning that he wants an ethnostate for white people

Happy now cunt?

No I'm fucking not, there's 20 of these threads every damn day. Just google his name you lazy cunt, we don't need a 300-reply shitposting fight between the refugee reddit scum and phone posters who don't have anything substantive to discuss.

You fucks have a million other websites to post pleb-tier gossip, GTFO my board.

Lol, sorry for depriving you of more trump threads you cuck

He's pretty good, however he's super low energy, and will never have the enthusiasm to redpill thousands of people like Rockwell, Pierce etc

saged

/Nu-pol/ hates him
These threads need to stop though

Richard has done more than most of you fat autistic LARPers

He has suffered for his views
His family has suffered for his views

He is a true man
Hail Dick Spencer

>other ppl are ruining the place, might as well join
Literal nigger-logic. You're just as pathetic as they are.

Rockwell and pierce were completely unpalatable

Rockwell had like 200 followers
Pierce had a few thousand

Richard spencer is becoming a household name

He needs to keep doing exactly what he is doing

White Talib Kweli?

He's been quiet; no podcasts for a week or two, now. Wonder what he's been up to. Has the Friberg / Johnson + others affair depressed him? It has, me. I wouldn't be surprised if it's caused a creative depression in him.

Tolerates jews and homosexuality. He is no friend of the white man

jew controlled op

faggot

never a more clear example of controlled opposition

suck his dick somewhere else

How long until the polish, french and netherlands conehead spammers get here?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/

Some of us don't want millions of leeches sucking our blood through a shared multi-ethnic country/government. Endlessly subsidizing peoples who in return suck our blood and unleash crime on us. no thanks. Nothing wrong with not wanting to be a pray. Fuck post modern neo marxism and its lies about cultural relativism and racial equity. Based on non white people you can only build barbaric backwards unjust societies. Even a mix of what we could do and what africans can do is not good enough and limiting our freedom to pursue our own happiness (not someone else's).

Don't deny that multiculturalism has one purpose is to subsidize incapable non-prosperous peoples on white poeples' expense.

> Talib Kweli

eee uh, huh?

> an American hip hop recording artist, entrepreneur, and social activist. He is the son of professional educators. In 2011, Kweli founded Javotti Media, which is self-defined as: "a platform for independent thinkers and doers."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talib_Kweli

He is planning a huge college tour

It should be announced soon

I think the name is going to be the "Proud to be white tour" but don't quote me

> never more clear example
?
So there should be some evidence, then? And try using evidence that other people can see, not just your own delusions.

You have no idea what you are talking about

Not really. Like most whites, he gives people a chance until they cross him. To a fault.

After the Greg Johnson shit and the jugendpresse getting more vicious I think you will be seeing less tactical tolerance from him.

He's the worst enemy of Squall.

The fact that there are so many obvious shills on Sup Forums desperately trying to tear him down tells me that he is legit and the leftists are afraid of him.

bretty gud 8/10

some of you toxic faggots probably think your mom is controlled opposition

others are just shills sowing discord.

Spencer 2020

It's enemy elements probing for fractures to exploit. They use these threads to data mine and give the weather report of what people think about these public individuals.

Ultimately no one should be giving them information to exploit. What they want to do is recreate the shit that happened on infinichan here. That is why there are so many of these stupid fucking threads.

I expected pol to like Richard, but I guess I was wrong.

Really, is there anyone that pol likes?

Jared Taylor

He is the leader of our movement.
There would be no Sup Forums without him
Hail Spencer!

No, too many purists on here. While I don't want 'le based nigger/faggot/tranny' being praised for anything (or even talked about for that matter) Spencer is fine. I don't necessarily agree with him on everything, and he can be cringy at times, but overall he's useful, and puts the right ideas out there in a presentable fashion instead of coming off as a retarded skinhead larper.

Most of Sup Forums does
Its /Nu-pol/, Plebbit users, and shills who oppose him

Educated well spoken WN's are the future of our movement. No expects Spencer to be perfect, but at times, he's great.

Alt-Right for the suburban soccer mom

Jared Taylor is like the only living figure pol likes

That he's a good representative of American identitarianism.

Literally an attempt to sweep up (((their))) enemies under one name and face. Alt-Right doesn't exist

He's a faggot.

Soccer moms are based

controlled opposition. ignore him

>Everyone is controlled op but me
lol

>complains about controlled opposition
>posts king civnat donald
actually fuck off

I bet those kids couldn't care less about soccer

Old-Sup Forums likes him - glad to see there's some of us on this board
>tfw I realized I have been here for 11 years

RIP OP

based on the shill rapid response force in this thread, I'm even more convinced he's controlled opp.

A true leader.

we should import more koreans to run stores with self defense in mind

He is alt-right ben shapiro

you take the good with the bad desu

the fact that shills show up to denigrate him should tell you all you need to know

hello kike shills, try and be more subtle next time

this guy was making fucking spengler podcasts with bowden in like 2008

anyone calling him controlled opposition is a retard

im convinced youre a spic m8

your shill thread is pretty low energy today, TRS

Probably not, but it usually isn't about instilling an appreciation for soccer. It's about getting the fat crotch spawns some goddamn exercise, inspiring a healthy appreciation for competition, and ideally getting them to understand the value of teamwork. Plus it helps the kid make friends (which at that tender age is just facial recognition), and those forced social connections pay dividends down the line when you're in middle and HS.

Enrolling your son/daughter in a team sport is one of the best ways to keep him/her from turning into a worthless liberal faggot down the line. Plus if they get really into it and actually decide to stick with it through HS, they'll have plenty of motivation not to get involved with trashy shit and get knocked up.

When he accidentally joined The Weekly Sweat podcast was classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=-G_eLMkJkNw

Commander Rockwell had a bit over 400 men, but they were men who were willing to travel anywhere in the country, fight Communists at the drop of a hat, wear a Nazi uniform in public, and do anything for their country. They weren't just half assed protesters who hold up signs once every couple months at some rally that only lasts a few hours. Rockwell's men were damn fine patriots and some of the best whites to ever live.

I am not saying they weren't
I love Rockwell, But dressing as a Nazi and speaking without reserve is just not palatable to the general public.

/pol
>claim to be pro-white until someone is publicly
>fears person might actually change public opinions on anything that actually matters
>argue he doesn't hate queers enough so fuck that guy
>argue is not wearing a 1930's larp halloween costumes or 1890's ghost suit so is illegit b/c 'muh cosplay
>returns to safely suckling cum out from cocks of adjoining little stupidasses in pointless interweb circle jerks
>continue being as useless as their whore mothers

SAGE

I D I O T
D
I
O
T

Controlled opposition but if he is actually serious, the faggot needs to go to Europe where they actually need White Nationalism. Wouldn't White Nationalism in Europe just be called Nationalism by the way?

This isn't even funny
>Lefty memes

These are the best memes Antifa can come up with. That is fucking precious.

its not like they have a point or argument all they have is literally "your a poophead" & "bad haircut"

The sad part is that there are actually retards that believe this

>/Nu-pol/ hates him
dumbass, Sup Forums has hated him from the beginning because he tried to subvert this board into supporting and liking him which has the opposite effect you dumb fucking newfag

good man.

he is a bit too negative on the typical american. He has taunted "america, fuck yeah" and really hates individualism. But many americans like those things, also "american patriots".
I mean, you could say it makes no difference anyway. But it might alienate even people who sympathize with the actual right because they feel like they will have to subordinate themselves to some fascist movement that is at odds with what they want to keep.

lurk more. Jared has been accurately described as a useless hippy mentor cunt before

Obviously every figure gets shit on. Even Hitler is shit on by a lot of people. But out of the currently active people Jared Taylor is the least hated on Sup Forums

implicit homo

here is the video I am referencing btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFn2B00Pka4

He gets any bigger im gonna hop behind him

I check here briefly a few times a day and have for years..I've never seen anyone really shit on him, I learned about him here, and have a tremendous amount of respect for him..