Name a better tax plan

"From the Proposed Constitution, Article 1, Section 9, a: Tax Code. TO pay the debts and constitutional obligations under Article IV, and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the Republic, Congress shall be limited to a consumption-based tax rate in its power to establish laws that lay and collect taxes, not to exceed 20%, and based on the annual Gross Domestic Product of the prior year applied to the following economic algorithm: (GS*100) ÷ (GDP – GS); where GDP = Gross Domestic Product and GS = Government Spending.

The phrase above: "Congress shall be limited to a consumption-based tax rate in its power to establish laws that lay and collect taxes,” strictly limits ALL taxation, thus eliminating payroll, social security, Medicare, state, local, sales, estate, capital gains, corporate, and ALL TAXES. "

Source: humanityparty.com/ftp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSsUoxlSADk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the literal fuck

How did we let the Jews fuck us over THIS bad

man, why does everyone here hate Jews so much? White House Chief of Staff Steve Bannon financed one of the greatest works of Jewery: Seinfeld. However, when he first watch an episode, he thought Elaine was Kramer.

>le BASED bannon XD

kys republitard

lol, Seinfeld was great. I liked Kramer. Always quickly walking through doors. lol

mawfuckaz keep sliding my thread. you're lucky I'm a nice guy.

bump for egalitarian solutions using a free enterprise/market capitalist framework

well smack my ass and call me Susan. another thread bites the dust.

Where's everyone from? I'm from Dollars, Taxes.

fuck it, i'm gonna go do my laundry. this thread is now yours, gang.

I don't wanna do my laundry.
I don't wanna go to work.
I just wanna sit on my fanny,
and see Miley Cyrus twerk.

i like that movie home alone. it's funny when he puts on the after shave and says "ahhhhh" and starts running around the house.

Groucho will not be representing THumP.
youtu.be/uSsUoxlSADk

this is like the Batman distress signal

i wear a hat when i sleep and only when i sleep. is that normal?

you sound like you are mentaly ill or on drugs

how about both, BROTHER?

what typ of drug ?

boredom

hey, you are not going to cut taxes so much. all the powerful nations feed off of a lot of taxes, to get more power.

America needs to be a most powerful nation, because for all the short comings, there are many needed long comings, supposedly, it seems

Government should be minimalist to maintain efficiency.
Yes, because of the horrible conditions of global politics, US must carry the biggest stick.

>consumption-based
National Sales Tax.

Fuck off Heritage Foundation

fuck off Idiot Foundation

yes, so in light of that, how can taxes be decreased?

good question. keep in mind that under this proposal, you can expect the federal govt to be gutted of excess. paying for a strong military with a consumption tax is feasible. the roadmap detailed in the OP picture shows taxes on a gradual decrease in taxation paired with increased GDP. maintaining a strong military should not be a problem.

well that's all folks. gotta go to bed and wake up to a job so i can make someone else a whole lotta money.