Poo in vindaloo

>A popular Indian curry house in Ramsgate is under fire after angry diners noticed feces in their food.

>The incident started after a young couple noticed that their dish contained a dark brown liquid and had a strong smell of poo.

>Rajj Agarwal, a spokesperson for the restaurant, issued an apology statement citing 'untrained staff' as the fault.

>Police have closed the curry house and arrested the owner on suspicion of employing illegal workers, as well seizing CCTV footage. Further arrests are expected to be made.

What is wrong with Indians Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitegirllovesindianfood.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/lamb-saagwala-lamb-and-spinach-curry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>untrained staff

>What is wrong with Indians Sup Forums?
the anglos ruined them

>untrained staff

Kek they have to potty train their workers

It was probably just rotten ingredients used, not actual poo.

OH SWEETIE

this wouldnt be a problem if racist british politicians just legalized public defecation already.

POO IN LOO

I thaught Anglos loved the multiculturalism...

>untrained staff
>needing to be trained not to shit in food

>Rajj Agarwal, a spokesperson for the restaurant, issued an apology statement citing 'untrained staff' as the fault.

in india "untrained staff" will shit in your food

>untrained staff

You have to train Pajeet to not shit in the rich broth.

How fucking dumb does Pajeet have to to just drop a log in somebody's slop and think he's going to get away with it? He might considering it's bongland. The people who called the cops will probably get arrested for intolerance of other cultures. It has to be bad meat like another user said.

>untrained staff
this is code for "Panjeet told me about the rotten chicken but I told him to use it anyway to save a nickle, but those evil whiteys noticed and now I need an out". Seriously you fon't need to be trained to if some meat is bad, the meat will tell you itself.

>drop a log
lol you think it was solid? do you know what indians eat?

POO IN SOUP

It is pretty common way to make more food in India. Everything smell like shit there so people won't notice. It doesn't work in civilized countries though.

How does it feel to be baited by a west pakistani?

whitegirllovesindianfood.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/lamb-saagwala-lamb-and-spinach-curry/

enjoy your curry brits

>Poop In Soup
>The case of the Dirty Curry

You know that he's from Bangladesh, right turkroach?

Fake news. Give us the link.

This is illegal, right?
Where that is DOES have food safety laws, right?

This. I couldn't find anything. kys op and delete this thread for trying to slander the noble indian people

Of course it is fake, if that story is true then so is the pic related

btw the photo is sourced from

so your food just smells like rancid feces as is? not really helping your case bud.

>so your food just smells like rancid feces as is?
Yes, it's better than actually eating shit

but your pic related IS true yarr..

seriously? why is it allowed? how do they set the question paper then?

how many people do you know that poo outside?
OR
how far do you have to travel until the nearest designated open shitting area?

fuck if I know.. Im old, I went to school when America was still great.

Also if you reverse image search your pic the key word is racism. KEK

>how many people do you know that poo outside?
None, we have walmart now