Hello "Christians"

What could be a bigger example of blasphemy than claiming to be the human representative of God?

What could be a bigger display of arrogance than claiming infallibility?

What could be a bigger display of hipocrisy than preaching charity while looking like pic related?

How can a priest, another human, absolve you from your sins? Isn't that God's responsibility?

Is there even an institution that is farther distanced from the teachings of Jesus Christ than the vatican?

And don't tell me Francis is different. I know you despise his niggerfeet kissing attitude. I know you don't agree with his acceptance of gays. It's ironic really. Jesus was there for the lost sheep. You think LGBT are the result of propaganda and indoctrination. How does this not qualify as a lost and confused person?

Didn't Jesus claim that his teaching were meant primarily for those who sin? People who don't sin require no saving.

The "Pope" is supposedly infallible yet popes have contradicted one another throughout history. Ridiculous.

The Catholic "Church" is the Whore of Babylon.

welcome to the club mate

"Christians" don't have a pope you cock eating faggot nigger.

>How can a priest, another human, absolve you from your sins?

They forgive sins by the authority of Jesus Christ:

Jhn 20:22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

Jhn 20:23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”

The Rock is the Word which the Church is built on.
The pope is in no way infallible.
The only mediator you have between you and God is Christ Himself.
DON'T EVER PERSECUTE FELLOW CHRISTIANS.

2 Timothy 2:14
Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

This verse is for those who are trying to teach your brothers in Christ.

I can accept this actually. If you are a sinner and you try to find your way back to God, authentic support can be very benificial.

Jas 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

To clarify: I believe the ordinary christian or a priest who authentically does his best to help his community is far closer to God and Jesus than the so called "representative of god"

>catholics
>christians

And the kid fucking

Piss off Christcuck and take your Jew on a stick with you

Whoever is not against us is for us.

> drink all the lies my shity online certified pastor tells me and haven't done a second of research into what the catholic church actually believes

> claiming to be the human representative of God?
Any man claiming this better have God come down from his clouds and confirm it, otherwise he can go fuck himself.
Unbelievable people actually fall for this shit.

ahh yes, because paganfags are so deluded they proudly call themselves an insult created by the church thousands of years ago

I have read doctrines of catholic church and it's full of bullshit, manipulations and heresy. Enjoy your ride while it lasts and don't forget to pray to waffle :)

and can you present a heresy to the church built by peter the rock of Jesus' holy church whom evil shall not prevail against?

You insults have no power here. You are full of hate. If you complimented me I'd feel insulted.

>le church was build on human

>yet popes have contradicted one another throughout history.
Credo quia absurdum.

>pagan is an insult
In the sense that the word means those who live in rural areas or suburbs.
pagan, from pag or peg, literally stick or boundary marker, pagan one who lives out in the sticks.
Religious innovation begins in cities, and practitioners of the old ways retreat to the outskirts of habitable areas as time goes by.
The pagans of present day in the west are technically the protestants. Roman cucklicks, hindus, buddhists, voodoo practitioners, taoists, satan worshippers and whatnot are more prevalent in the urban centers.

why is this so hard to understand for non catholics?
if humans were not necessary, God would've just made it rain bibles.
disregard prophets, disregard Jesus who was a human.

protestant pride never ceases to surprise me

preach bruddah

>Credo quia absurdum
Latin for That's bullshit, but I believe it.

>Religion is just a text
Kys

>this guy thinks all christians are Catholics

>What could be a bigger example of blasphemy than claiming to be the human representative of God?

PEDOPHILES AND FAGGOTS ATTACKING CHRISTS CHURCH

not far off
Only Christians and Orthodox are Christians as they're the only ones who follow the churches of the apostles.

Christians don't talk like that, you degenerate reprobate.

>only Christians are Christians
care to expand on that?

meant catholics and orthodox

this guy lacks the ability to differentiate a vast group of people as individual persons with individual beliefs and projects his own failure onto others. Furthermore the function of quotation marks is unbeknownst to him.

>What could be a bigger example of blasphemy than claiming to be the human representative of God?
>What could be a bigger display of arrogance than claiming infallibility?
>What could be a bigger display of hipocrisy than preaching charity while looking like pic related?

Oh, I know the answer to these!

Pic related.

Calm down , you 14 year old newfag.
Take that cringe elsewhere.

I'm not Christian but I must say I can't stand protestants. Orthodoxy and Catholicism are far better than your Jewish nonsense. All Protestantism does is remove very European hierarchy and traditions because of muh paganism, turning Christianity back to 100% kikery. Also, the idea that good works aren't important to be saved is genuinely retarded because it removes a lot of the incentive to do good in life that religion provides. Have fun with judaism 2.0 and it's mega-church Israel worship.

The only Christian Church, the Orthodox Church.

Still has the Holy Tradition which is supposed to make following the faith a challenge - things like fasting (eating vegan) for half the days of the year, praying morning, evening prayers, along with special prayers like the paraklis, and vespers services.

the bible says like 100+ times how every part of paganism is evil

>Protestants are dumb because they don't embrace paganism

Christians have been criticised by pagans from Day 1. Congrats on keeping the tradition alive

>extra stuff that Jesus never preached and is nowhere in the bible, but it makes it a challenge.

Reading the bible in Braille makes it more challenging, but it doesn't bring you any closer to God than a regular bible.

Why are there so many "faggot" Christians who add gay shit for faggy reasons?

The Catholic Church has always been completely corrupt, and they invented the Jewish conspiracy hoax to deflect Protestant hate onto somebody else

No prophets, just trendy People who take money to lead people to hell

I don't know, but the fag who goes his own way for the past 400 years has made his presence known.

The folks whose line assembled the Bible don't care what you think about the four corners of the Bible. Clearly.

>proti comics
Top fucking kek, post the one where the Jesuits controlled Hitler Mussolini and Franco to kill jews

These things always make me laugh. When you ignore the jews conspiracy theories get pretty goofy

The pope is the head of the mystery religion.

Don't worry user there are still true Christians all over the place.

This. This all day.