This should be taped to the wall of every apartment, house and basement that every millenial lives in

This should be taped to the wall of every apartment, house and basement that every millenial lives in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8o46HH-TfNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The biggest entitlement we have in this country is the baby boomers' entitlement to cheap labour

This should be taped to the walls of the Oval Office

if you are a year out of high school and aren't making more than $15 an hour, go ahead and just stick to anime and video games

There's something about a television celebritys who pull the 'I'm the common working-man' facade that makes me laugh.

>work harder goy, you won the lottery after all!

Wow racist and sexist much!

Those voiceover booths get sweaty somwtimes

>Jews delight.jpg
>Goyim jobs.jpg
>Life is what you jew of it.jpg
>Greatest (((Lottery))).jpg

And he had to do some of those dirty jobs for one whole episode!

That's really easy for an extremely rich TV actor to say.

a most accurate detection

internet_awards.jpg

You seriously cant expect 19 year olds to land a $15 per hour job out of high school right?

Just as well, it's quite rich for a man whose worked a "dirty job" for a few hours to say it's a fine way of life and a good career to have.

It is true tho. It could be simplified even. Show up to work every day on time, and avoid (((debt))). Most people aren't even able to do that, and they remain poor their entire lives because of it. It's really not that hard.

Be a real man. S.W.E.A.T. for your exploiters!

What a good slave, now work for your {{{owners}}}

>avoid debt

Again, really easy for a multi-millionaire to say.

He looks more and more like Ernest every day.

The debts talk is fine, admirable even. The fact is though it's asinine for a rich man with good connections to say life is as simple as working well and getting easy career boosts, moreso to say that every career is a good one. Try going up to a dishwasher whose been working the job at the same restaurant for a year with no progress all of that drivel and he'd damn well give you a slap across the face.

>Let millennials won't work meme
>Meanwhile I fired the gen xers and a boner this past month all for refusing to follow basic safety procedures and refusing to learn how to use new equipment

Winning the lottery is meaningless if everyone else won too.

>mike rowe
>anything other than a rich ass tv star moron

I fully subscribed to everything on that list

Sounds like the S.L.A.V.E. pledge. "Oh yes missuh, im happy fo dis oppuhtoonitee!"

The fact that we don't expect that proves state education to be a monumental waste of time. You literally spend 12 years to learn nothing of value, and will most likely hate reading, writing, and math by the time you're done.

He's and an actor there for gay as spring time. Where's Mrs. Mike Rowe, sally?

What is wrong with you? Yeah so what if he's millionaire. Most celebrities are.
Would you rather have him preaching degeneracy and hedonism like almost all other celebrities?
He has the means to reach millions of people, and he's sending out a good message. Work hard and avoid debt. Why can't you just take him at his word?
Don't you want to get rid of the class of parasites who live off interest from loaning out other people's money? If no one's borrowing, their way of life will be over.

lole

I hate number five so much.

"I'd rather live in a tent and eat beans."

That's not legal. It's not legal to live in a tent. If you're homeless the only legal place for you to live is at a homeless shelter. You can't just put a tent somewhere and live in it.

Additionally, why does he say debt is a bad thing? Is it even possible to avoid debt? How many first-time home-buyers don't have to go into debt? They got the $100,000 ready to go? Fuckin' doubtful.

t. multimillionaire tv show host who larps as blue collar

1. I believe that I have won the lottery.
2. I believe that I'm entitled to the same thing.
3. I believe there is a "bad job".
4. I believe that any job can be a "bad job".
5. I deplore.
6. I believe that my safety is danger.
7. I believe work is a crappy task.
8. I believe I am unhappy in my work.
9. I believe that I will stop learning.
10. I believe that I am a product.
11. I understand the world is not OK.
12. I believe people are lazy and butt.

On my honor, affirmed, promised
Doctor Sweat

Mike Rowe is so amazing

>Use Obama definition of unemployment.
>People who can't survive move out
>"Wow look at that suddenly a ton of positions opened up when we started paying more...No, we didn't get more selective when offering twice as much as we were before?"

I'm not a multi millionaire and I have zero debt, and even if you cant avoid it, you can at least minimize it. You don't need to fall for every Jewish trick in the book. You don't need to have a brand new car, buy a house you cant afford, and rack up a student loan debt you'll never pay off. You don't need to be completely fucked by the time your 25.

He's teaching to be content with shit, and accept your place as nothing more than an agent of manual labour coerced into this world simply to do the bidding of your higher ups.

Mike Rowe is awesome and has worked harder on Dirty Jobs than you ever have in your entire fat life. Sure he's a celebrity, but he worked his ass off to become one and is definitely still a blue-collar type of personality.
Plus working hard doesn't mean you have to bust your ass like a mexican forever. You eventually get promoted, become a foreman, manager, or whatever, and are in charge of other, younger people and make them work like beaners.

Mike has paid his dues, nigger.

BUT DUDE ITS LIKE NOT CONTRARIAN AND EDGY ENOUGH!

We have word for that. It's called "investment" and "economic growth"

But that's besides the point.

The point is, when you are a multimillionare who will never be poor no matter what he does (Even if he lost every dollar and his job, he can make more money from a single commercial than most men will make in a year), then you don't get a say on what it's like to be poor.

If you've never had to work 80 hours a week just to make sure your kids could go to school and eat that day, you don't get a say on "you should work hard!"

If you don't have to literally wipe up human shit from a toilet, and then literally smile thank your boss for allowing you the money to feed yourself, you don't get to call all work an "opportunity"

"just live in a tent and eat beans lol" is really easy to say for someone who has never, ever had to worry about being homeless or how to afford a meal.

>You seriously cant expect 19 year olds to land a $15 per hour job out of high school right?

I was making 200 an hour in my sophomore year of high school

try harder

Found the unemployed Liberal.

He never said that, strawmanning faggot.

>"just live in a tent and eat beans lol" is really easy to say for someone who has never, ever had to worry about being homeless or how to afford a meal.

these kids will make you very angry, watch this and build memes

youtube.com/watch?v=8o46HH-TfNY

found the good goy

Wow it's almost like you're not as special as mommy and daddy told you you were and sometimes you gotta accept mediocrity.
Everyone wants to be the fucking CEO nowadays.

This.

Just because he's a celebrity does not mean he's not not a blue-collar kind of guy.

Tell that to Portland's city government and the advocate fucks. They are arguing for it to be a "right" to shoot up and shit where you please, public safety and hygiene be damned.

11 and 12 contradict themselves directly but whatever the dude is a slave enabler anyway.

>"Seattle"
>142 square miles.
That's 10 miles x 14 miles.
Ft. Hood, Texas (military base) is twice as large.
My daily commute is 34 miles, so I pass through 3 "Seattle's" on the way.
I pray to god that the entire state goes to $15 just to watch the system burn.

There are plenty of fucking millionaires that end up poor, are you stupid?

Judging by the rest of your post where you wipe shit up for 80 hours a week to support your illegitimate children because you're too stupid to find a better job, go back to school, or use birth control, and are also too entitled to even be thankful for that job because apparently that's not an "opportunity" for a retard like you...
>I'd say it's a safe bet!

>Show up early and stay late! The lottery!

Sucking dick doesn't count, son.

>I believe that I have won the greatest lottery of all time. I am alive.
I despise natalist cucks with a passion.

Oh yeah you're a fatass with terrible work ethic because of you're redpilled knowledge of the jews!
You are the definition of a worthless basement NEET.

What a time to be dead

>worship your jew boss, never amount to anything

>it takes 2-3 hours to get from Tacoma to Everett on any given day
>mfw I can't wait for the CSZ to rupture and cleanse the region

Doesn't make him wrong

>being created equal = being equal after your creation

nice try fag

They were Italics and thus look like modern day Italian people. How hard is this to understand?

>There are plenty of fucking millionaires that end up poor, are you stupid?

And you'll notice absolutely none of them act like Mike Rowe.

fpbp

He doesnt want to fuck you or your wife conservacuck. Calm down.

Why beat around the bush with 12 commandments when you sum it up with one short sentence?

Construction doesn't even pay that much where I am, working 2 jobs (both at least $12/hr) with OT on one of them, I barely make enough to just live in a part of town where I'm not going to get my car and apartment broken into as often

It's called most people aren't content with work that means absolutely nothing and provides for a society that doesn't care for them.

>You eventually get promoted, become a foreman, manager, or whatever, and are in charge of other, younger people and make them work like beaners.

That's bullshit and you know it. You don't get promoted based on merit or any other value except popularity and connection. In this world it doesn't matter what you can do, it's who you know. It didn't used to be this way, but our modern society has given up on its values.

> This should be taped to the wall of every apartment, house and basement that every millenial lives in.

send me a svg/TeX/PDF or at least a fucking PNG that I can print out.

Don't want this weird smug looking dude on my wall.

or everybody thought they were going to be a CEO.

Says the faggot elite white actor who never worked a whole day in his life. . .

1/10 larp

>implying all the elite are there by merit
>implying everyone who isn a 1% weren setup to be
fuck off with your meritocracy meme and your slavery

>Don't want this weird smug looking dude on my wall.

cool it with the hate speech or ill report you to turdeau

Having ambition and desiring advancement is something that should be shunned? Advancement is the biggest meme, even for people with STEM degrees

yes go ahead and work so the state can tax your hard work to pay for lazy niggers....

stupid worthless bastard of shit

The one about workplace safety is kinda weird. Because it's the duty of EVERYONE in the workplace. While you, as the employee are expected to follow safety procedures it's the employers duty to supply you with a safe workplace as well.

>I larp as a worker for few hours and get paid mad cash for it, listen to me goys
He would sing a diferent song if you took all his millions and gave a shovel and ordered to dig for 20 years in a hope of one day having a bigger shovel to dig with.
It's funny how you don't see actual workers shilling for "being a good worker".

Resorting to name calling is paramount to an admittance of loss. While I concede his point was not great, it doesn't change the fact that work in this world is not as simple as you people make it out to be. The mere fact that for a man to be promoted in this world is less inclined to the quality of work invested in his trade and moreso to the amount of dick sucking he does for his superiors, and much of his own life he sacrifices for a job he likely cares naught about, is indicative of the shit society we live in.

It's true tho. God I fucking hate niggers. You know, it's not millionare mike rowe that takes a portion of every dollar I make, it's the state. And they take my money and give it to people who are too lazy and retarded to work for themselves.
But fuck those millionaire celebs that have no direct bearing on my life right? they are the problem.

how do I delete Sup Forums posts?

>Seattle 217 km2
>New Zealand 268,021 km2

My country is 1235 Seattles and we have a minimum wage of 15.5 NZD. (11.28 USD)

Washington's min wage is $11/hour.

300 APPLICATIONS LATER

"APPLY ONLINE"
"APPLY ONLINE"
"APPLY ONLINE"
"APPLY ONLINE"
"APPLY ONLINE"

thats after the advice people give me: "you should meet them in person"

or even better: "you should apply then call them"
>apply then wait 1-2 days then call
"sorry manager is busy"
"sorry boss isnt here"
"sorry we arent hiring"

and its all fast food/retail/blue collar jobs that im applying for, if i apply for white collar its always "you need a degree to work here"

its funny after 300 applications when someone tells me to get a job.

>dont give millennials jobs because our generation is "lazy"
>then shame us for not having jobs

suck me off

>I am a product of my choices not my circumstances

Yeah so the kid of a single whore mom who was born with a birth defect and grew up in absolute poverty because she was addicted to meth is a product of his choices... Come on now the world isn't black and white like this.

I really hope you're still in high school, because you've obviously never had an actual job. Even the bottom-rung fast food shit job will make you a manager if you stick with it and work hard. People make careers out of working at fucking grocery stores or selling cellphones which requires the very basics of human ability.

Every blue collar job where I live is open to any high school dropout, illegal, alcoholic, or retard, and if you show up and do your job, you can be a foreman of any company within a few years making probably twice as much as you started. Mining, carpentry, painting, concrete, excavating and construction, etc..

That's not even talking about college or any actual STEM profession, the military, or the tons of people who start their own companies and get fucking rich from a photo-sharing website. They must've all just known people!

Shut the fuck up about what your twat liberal professor told you, it's just sad. You have zero life experience and ZERO understanding of America, which is why you're a fucking loser and should be deported to Sweden.

Obama never changed how unemployment is calculated. Right wing retards just made this up. When unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down. Right wing retards are literally too mentally brain dead to understand such a simple concept

Dude, never listened to your grandpa? You should just go there and talk directly to the menager! This is how he got the job!

It makes him unqualified to speak on such matters. Being as it is considering the lack of time and effort put into such matter he wouldn't even succeed in the trades he claims to promote. If he had worked 7 years at the same low wage job only to then get a shitty promotion he would have plenty of room to speak on such matter, but toiling for 2-3 hours with a camera crew behind you doesn't qualify you for shit.

If Mike Rowe made his career a full time worker at a simple restaurant, he could get a promotion to manager in a day not because of the merit of his work but because he is famous and knows people.

>has a show where he literally does a different shitty job in every episode

It must have taken a lot of work to get this fucking stupid. I'm literally impressed by how stupid you are-it's almost supernatural.

"Actor" is a kind of job
You're just wrong.

Seriously how do you not know what a job is

Pretty much, yes.
To most people having a deadbeat whore of a mom would be a motivation to avoid that shitshow.

>works a day a month and get's payed in millions
WORKING CLASS

Sod off with your trite argument. Most working age men aren't as entitled as your insecure mind makes them out to be. Modern work is simply non-conducive to a healthy mind

Kinda this, Mike Rowe does this shit because he likes it, he acts like some kind of masochist slave while everything is actually in his hands the whole time.

Created equal does not mean created under equal circumstance, but I see where you're coming from.

>works a day a month and gets payed millions
>Works 2-3 hours at a shotty job instead of his entire fucking lifetime
How dense are you?

Mike moved up in life because he has the right mentality and that's what he's promoting.
Your mentality on the other is the mentality of the eternal loser

Mike Rowe starts talking, and he loses me by the 3rd paragraph. His posts are 9 chapters long.
Mike seems like a helluva nice fellow, but God Damn he's wordy as fuck.