Andrew Kacinsky's history of harrasment of women and spreading fake news

>We are going to hunt you down and rape you,” is but one message Justine Sacco received after one of her ironic Tweets were taken out of context. Fearing for her life, Sacco went into hiding. Who was it who led a rape mob against Sacco—none other than CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski.

>While the documentary focuses in large part on the collision between the Tripathis and cyber vigilantes and journalists who believed Sunil played a role in the bombing, Broffman says at the end of the day, the story that got lost in the chaos was Sunil’s own—how depression can lead to a nightmare for a family that would have done anything to save their son. Sunil’s body was found in the Providence River on April 23, 2013, and an autopsy revealed that he had committed suicide.
Andrew Kacinky BTFO
We need to spread this information!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Cernovich/creepy-andrew-kaczynski-has-history-of-harassing-women-spreading-fake-news-e5dbec523bf6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link: medium.com/@Cernovich/creepy-andrew-kaczynski-has-history-of-harassing-women-spreading-fake-news-e5dbec523bf6

Bump

this man is pure evil

byump

He's a scumbag, pol spread this dirt

bump

Spread it far and wide!

Isn't Medium liberal news? interesting.

fuck off thernovich

have a bump

Liberals will turn on each other instantly at the first sign of trouble.

They always do.

>BuzzFeed noted “Kaczynski and his family are the subject of an ongoing harassment campaign,” and a protest outside Kaczynski’s New York home had been announced.

Put him in an NKVD or Stasi uniform, not a Nazi one. We're trying to frame him as a bad guy in our moral framework. If you stay in the Left's moral framework you change nothing.

>Sunil’s body was found in the Providence River on April 23, 2013, and an autopsy revealed that he had committed suicide
Breaking news: recent autopsy reveals Rasputin committed suicide by trying to poison and shoot himself, and then throwing himself into a river.

bumpbomp

hmmmm I wonder who would benefit from a narrative of Kaczynski being doxxed and harassed
Oh it's Kaczynski

Nazis only care about shit like this because they are on the wrong side of it.

I wish alternate flags hadn't become a thing. Who could be behind a post like this? The world will never know...

Shut the fuck up for once.

gas yourself leaf

Hello, reddit.

>hurr durr people dont like commies so they must be le redditor!!!!1!111!1

Bump.4 justice!!!!!

sauce?

This. The image is just the old pathetic cuckservative "DEMS R THE REAL RACISTS" cry in a different uniform. Get a grip.

medium.com/@Cernovich/creepy-andrew-kaczynski-has-history-of-harassing-women-spreading-fake-news-e5dbec523bf6

If you go after this guy, CNN can simply fire him and evade responsibility for the blackmailing.

You need to say it's his editors, that it's the whole corrupt organization.

Who the fuck cares it's just an image.

this guy gets it. bring the network down brothers

But it's true. Dems are the ones who try to turn things into race issues or get votes from particular races. Not saying the Right doesn't have racists, but it has alot more since the media kept calling them racists during the 2016 election.

How about saying it's both his, the people that hired him, AND the editors?

That's what we're trying to do, this will still make CNN look bad for letting someone like this in their company.
Join the discord:Eq27m

Gather your evidence anons. Another day of war is coming.

Can people just shut up about Reddit? I don't use Reddit. I've been a 4Channer for around a year, so kind of newfag, but literally any ideas that don't fit the racist hivemind of the post-election Sup Forums get you called a Redditor. We're in this war against the media together. We have to cooperate if we're going to discredit them. Like it or not, your origin website doesn't matter. What matters most is we finally eradicate all of CNN's credibility illusion, and show the normies you can't trust CNN. Whoever controls the normies controls the fate of the Leftist news networks, and the fate of HanAssholeSolo.

Bumpity Bump!!

This. Nice rare Pepe, Ameribro.

Friendly reminder to archive ALL links
archive.is

>Beachwood, OH

Oh shit here we THE FUCK go

The fact that you use a capitol C in Sup Forums proves how fucking new you are.
I too don't believe in the fascist tier racism Sup Forums likes but that's what a majority of Sup Forums likes.. If you don't want to derail a thread into "le reddit" posts that contain (You) then just don't fucking bring it up.
Just focus on the task at hand, which at the moment is getting CNN to eat their own shit once and for all in front of the normies.

Bump

It's an old copypasta.

Then again this is probably bait too. God only knows what is and isn't bait anymore.

weeman ur such a newfagfag u ain't even got here yet

Used to live there.
Beechwood is mostly Jewish...

Prepare your anus

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or if you're arguing with me. I don't mean to be a dick but I'm confused.

>Dick
>Confused
>being this gay
Realize it is both, and it needs to be both. MSM needs to die, war never changes.

Don't make something totally straight gay. It was admittedly pretty gay of you to pick that out like that.

>responding to a markov chain generator bot

>being this new

What faggot mate this image

>If you stay in the Left's moral framework you change nothing.
This is what I've been saying about racism for years

we need to spam this image all over social media to get the truth out there about the Fake News at CNN.

Please do

Bump to the top!

we must gas the cucks

Also join the official discord:wFx6Ug4

Our job is to make white people racist, not to reinforce the leftist dogma that "racism" is evil.

no its a literal medium. its a blog platform or some shit.

thanks for sharing kind user, hoping enough of us start sharing it so it gets retweeted etc since it is true nothing hateful about it since they are acting like nazis.