DRUMPF BTFO BY BASED PERSIANS

DRUMPF BTFO BY BASED PERSIANS
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-03/iranians-hold-trumpism-cartoon-contest-to-mock-us-leader?cmpid=socialflow-facebook-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
>Contest organizer Masuod Shojai Tabatabaei said the aim of the contest and exhibition is to show wrong behaviors by Trump in the framework of satirical portraits. Trump and violence against women, media as well as building walls were among themes of the contest.
>"The ism in Trumpism is a reference to racism and Nazism," said Tabatabaei. "Many believe his remarks are similar to Hitler. He has had a bad attitude toward media . refugees."

bump

B-but Sup Forums told me they were based. Was I lied to again???

that is IT

we are NUKING TEHRAN

man, that's it. it's over for the trump campaign.

>trying to divide us from kike killers
Samefaggot jew

This is a shareblue thread, sage in all category's

>middle east flag
No one gives a fuck what goatfuckers can draw.

Oh no another cartoon that mocks Trump. Whatever will we do

These are pretty good.
Dumping
1/9

2/9

3/9

4/9

5/9

6/9

7/9

8/9

9/9

KYS, no one cares. Sage'd

>kike killers
You know they call the America the Great Satan while calling Israel the Little Satan? Hmm I wonder which one they hate more.
But nice try Ahmed

You have to go back Ahmed

Of course if we did the same every Muslim from Iran to Istanbul would be screaming for blood.

The even bigger jew controlled state and the little one.

Cry me a river chaim.

I'm perfectly fine with this. Y'all can draw Trump, and we'll keep drawing nude Mohammeds.

Okay Ahmed what's more likely:
>They hate the US because of some Sup Forums conspiracy theory
Or
>They hate white people because we're not muzzies
Tough one, especially when they basically spelled it here by actually taking the "Trump is a racist islamophobic sexist meanie who's literally Hitler"
Hopefully Trump will deport you along with the rest of your shitskin muzzle kind

>They draw Trump
Nothing happens
>We draw Mohamed
Autistic muzzie screeching follower by another Charlie Hebdo

Persians are based and White.

Jesus Christ, the Irony of a woman in a Hijab going to an exhibit to appreciate art that depicts Trumps wrong treatment of women is killing me.

Anyone remember when the Texas Draw Muhammad contest happened? Remember when the networks all censored the pictures? Remember when they said that just because we have the 1st Amendment, doesn't mean it should have been allowed?

Let's hold a Muhammad cartoon contest.

>conspiracy theory
Look at this kike and laugh.

N-not the fist, mecha-arthur!

No one cares. Unlike mudslimes we don't lose our shit cause someone drew a cartoon.

Look at this shitskin and laugh

eat more shit, sandnigger

not like any of these artists even give a fuck. Guarantee 9/10 of them are just doing it because it's popular to hate Trump atm and they want to capitalize off of it.

weird they didn't participate in draw muhammad day

>italy
>arabic

check out

>"The ism in Trumpism is a reference to racism and Nazism,"

I'm not the shilling kike here

>BASED PERSIANS
Except Persians didn't draw them. These aren't by Iranian artists.

You just know they think this will people to start rioting like it makes them do as such when Muhammad gets drawn.

Original, drawn by a literal communist in Cuba. Really 'based'.

WAIT!
so none of thise fucks blew themselves up after? Total bullshit.

this. anyone who says otherwise isva divide and conquer shill.

Ours are better

is this a weird iranian way to complement trump?
because they ideologically agree with almost everything being drawn

>Anyone who has a different opinion than me is a kike
That's you right now with a tinfoil hat on

This one looks like a ukiyo-e painting

Bbb buh but...

No snowflakes here

where is latuff he always enters into these faggy shits

Anybody saying kikes are a "conspiracy theory" are kikes.

Iranians became
>Persians
After the hostage crisis Reagan solved in 1980. Before that they proudly proclaimed themselves Iranian. Post hostage crisis they all became "Persians" to distance themselves from the hostility and wrath of their dark ages revolution.

>remembers this Anons, it's important

I want that Twitter one in a larger size plz

I thought Persians sided with Hitler...

Nobody gives a shit about muh hostage crisis in iran.
We call ourself Iranian or Persian.
Iranian diaspora who refuse or shame to call themself iranian are worthless to us.
They can suck american cock day and night and die in foreign country. they are not iranian anymore.

Youre either a naive and stupid or a professional, paid and evil little shitclown

oh wait, or you have no life

Pull a Charlie Hebdo on their asses.

It's a conspiracy theory when you make it the right wing equivalent of "muh patriarchy" Ahmed

Of all the diaspora on this board there is nothing worse than Iranian diaspora. They are almost as bad as the Balkan diaspora, but the Balkanoids stick to their own threads and shitfling each other. Iranian diaspora are just absolute cancer that spreads to every thread. First off, they think they're white so they assume they have an equal footing with white people. Second off, they try to blend in by talking about how much they hate jews, which is part and parcel on this board, everybody fucking hates jews, but they ALWAYS sprinkle in pro-Islam rhetoric with their jew hate. It's never "Fuck the jews," it's always "Fuck the jews, Palestinians have a right to their homeland" or "Fuck the jews, Hezbollah is pretty based". If you've ever wondered why there's so many people on Sup Forums lately endorsing Muslims, it's a pretty safe bet it's an Iranian diaspora.

And last but not least, their hate of America. Oh my god does the thought of America trigger them. I've never seen anybody so triggered by the US. Euros, Mexicans, Canadians can't even compare to how triggered Iranian diaspora get when America is doing something in the middle east. Literally ANYTHING America does, even just visiting Jordan or some other irrelevant country, an entire wave of REEEEEEEEEEing Iranian diaspora can be heard in the background.

>shitskins hate Trump

STOP THE PRESSES!! STOP THE PRESSES!!

When are you going back to your shithole Abdul?

Persians never really wanted to make a global caliphate the way some Gulf Arabs do. Just study the Safavid Empire. Safavid Persians actually helped Habsburg repel Ottomans.

Let it go dude
this place is only good for brainwashed trump fanboys nowadays. No argument with this kind possible

This. It's always "muh based shia" followed by "Iranians hate Islam and love America even though they burn US flags and chant death to America xDD". Their double think is unreal. If an user tries to act like they speak for the country their parents fled, safe to say it's a diaspora shill

American Foreign Policy has historically fucked Iran over. Unfortunately it won't change with Bannon in the White House

they do this shit yet one cartoon of muhommad will have them up in arms. lame

When are you getting deported Ali?

Iranians do, indeed, hate Anglos. However, unlike Gulf Arabs, we can tell White people apart. Anglos really fucked with us: disposing our democratically selected leader in 1953 and also pushing for the Shah to lose power in 1978 because he was no longer compliant on how to price oil in OPEC. Anglos need to stop sticking their noses in ME business.

should hold a muhammad cartoon contest

Iranians do hate Anglos, but they respect Germans, French, and so forth. The Migrant Crisis is actually the fault of USA for supporting ISIS in order to oust Assad. Iran didn't have shit to do with the Migrant Crisis unlike Anglos. Anyways, go eat shit, Anglo cunt.

>Iranian diaspora
>Muslim

You're just pissed Iran is making a fool of you Anglo cunts by keeping Assad in power. You assholes lead to the growth of ISIS by supporting unsavory rebels that switch sides and thereby lead to the Migrant Crisis. Anglos are the biggest kikes on this board.

Fucking shiaposters

>user shill speaking for Iranians in Iran
Yup. Diasporafag confirmed. Deport yourself you piece of shit shitskin

that goes triple for you psychoclown:

They still try and push the "muh based shia" narrative in order to make Iran seem any better than any other muzzie shithole, even if they hate Islam themselves. Just look at the faggots itt or in /sg/

Amerikkka faggot, don't fuck with Iran. We have sleeper cells in your country waiting for the right time to cause terror and death in your degenerate country. How else did we blow up 80 Kikes in Argentina?,

This is what I meant by my second point. It's as if somebody told this Iranian diaspora to go on this board and say you hate jews, they'll like you. It's like they're trying too hard to fit in or something. The standard Sup Forumstard will call you a Jew if you actually sound like a jew shill who is planning white genocide, Iranian diaspora on the other hand just scream JEW when they disagree with anyone over anything. It feels forced and not genuine at all. A standard Sup Forumstard can at least articulate what the Jewish problem is and how to fix it to benefit white people, Iranian diaspora don't think that deeply though.

I'm an iranian shia. i know them very well.
95% Iranian diaspora are secular and they hate islam with passion.
They are LARPing as shia to burn arab and sunnis. pathetic desu.
As a iranian i loved trump in the past but since he start sucking our biggest enemies(Saudi arabia and Israel) cocks, i hate him.
He is nothing but a zionist and wahhabi puppet for us.

You stupid faggot. Even the Shah lost power because of you Anglo cunts. Now you morons are support MEK/NCRI (parent groups) who are ISLAMIC MARXIST TERRORISTS. I cap that because it's true. They are terrorists and far worse than the IRI, and Trump has an advocate of them in his cabinet. You Anglo cunts keep making shit progressively worse in the Middle East by supporting groups like KSA and ISIS.

Your country is going to Balkanize and break up. You faggots are retarded and support the powerhouse of Islamic fanaticism, Wahhabi Saudi Arabia. You know, the guys responsible for 9/11, yet you constantly point fingers at Iran because you are savage kikes in spirit.

It's because they actually read books and know history. IRI has lots of flaws, but I'll take them over USA's shilling for MEK/NCRI. Just get the fuck out of the Middle East and stop sucking Saudi dick.

Show your flags cunts

Nope, I'm not listening to a hick who can't respond to the substance of what I am saying. If your issue was with Islamism, then why are you support bigger Islamists, MEK/NCRI, in opposition to IRI? Please answer me this or GTFO. I'm serious. Answer it or GTFO. I was originally against IRI, but recent actions of USA/UK have made me pro-IRI, no fucking joke.

how is this in Iran, this looks like something (((ny times))) would come up with.

>The standard Sup Forumstard will call you a Jew if you actually sound like a jew shill who is planning white genocide
They hate jews for their reasons, we hate jews for our reasons.
I hate Jews because they try to fuck my country for last 40 years. sanction after sanction.
Why would i give a fuck about white genocide?

>support bigger
supporting bigger*
BTW, I know the answer to the question I am giving you, but I want to see if you're smart enough to figure it out yourself, burger shit. I'm testing your intelligence for real. So yes, tell me why USA/UK support bigger Islamists MEK/NCRI as alternative to IRI. Come on... tell me now. Let's see if you're as smart as you think you are.

Sounds like something CNN would've done.

I'm waiting for your answer, burger.

>supporting any muzzies
>ever
The fact you refuse to show your flag invalidates everything you say as you're not an actual Iranian but some fag living off the goods of a white country while bitching about the country your parents fled at the same time.
This is why everyone hates you.

Actually, shiites can draw mohammed, as long as it's not insulting.

Shah wasn't a muzzie, so why did you guys push for his overthrow? Answer me this question now. I want to see if you're smart enough to know. Being Muslim is a choice, btw, and if you're one of those hicks who think being muzzie is inborn, then I'll just ignore you starting now, considering Maronites are very old Christians and speak Arabic.

Iran trying to be hip and edgy to get support from Western millennial cucks I guess. I wonder if they see the irony that the Iranian government has a literally un-elected Supreme Leader in charge.

Then post a drawing of Mohamed in Iran

>Still not showing your flag

Answer the question, burger.

Good job deflecting the question. No point in talking to scum like you who is unwilling to think.

>Why would i give a fuck about white genocide?

I wish every Iranian diaspora just had this as a trip so we can gauge their intentions a lot better

>asks serious question to pertinent to topic
>hurr durrr where is your flag?
Literally inbred scum.

>Shah wasn't a muzzie, so why did you guys push for his overthrow?

The Shah was supported by the US government officially. The ones who opposed him were leftist cucks and journalists who think anything the US supports must be bad.

You have completely backwards you dumb sandnigger. Us "hicks" are actually more likely to support the Shah's government than the Islamic Repubic.