i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 5
>2nd day of Astana talks wrap up with rumors of ceasefire prepared, SY armed opposition joins talks
>Palmyra: SAA advances in NE Palmyra, they reached the Hulayhila area, will advance towards Sukhna. 1km to Al-Hail gas field
>DeZ: Nonstop RuAF bombing of IS
>Raqqa: SDF breach IS defenses, captured the Palace of the Maidens and the Abdul Malik School
>E Ghouta: SAA resumes attack, capture several buildings in Taibah sector, NE Jobar
>11 rebels from NW idlib surrender after contacting Ru recon center. 1 said HTS kills those that want to reconcile
>RU Tu-95MS strategic bombers hit IS targets
>FSA starts new attack on IS in Yarmouk valley, Daara
>Ru military police to patrol de-escalation zones in Syria
>military source:Kurdish police detain SAA personnel in Hasakah
>N. Korea promises more ‘gift packages for Yankees’ after first ICBM test
>Yemeni Army, Houthis Launch Missile At Saudi-led Forces Military Camp In Jizan

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

spa.gov.sa/viewfullstory.php?lang=en&newsid=1645465#1645465
twitter.com/MicahZenko/status/882636572163801089
youtube.com/watch?v=nf9Ol0eEas0
rt.com/usa/395420-turkish-search-coup-embassy/
cnn.com/2017/07/05/asia/russia-china-growing-alliance/index.html
archive.is/1YQxz
state.gov/secretary/remarks/2017/07/272371.htm
youtu.be/r2479Ilz2dA
aljazeera.com/news/2017/07/haftar-forces-declare-victory-battle-benghazi-170705231914703.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA
youtube.com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
youtube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0
youtube.com/watch?v=1HDBF5RDagI
youtube.com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8
washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-these-brave-americans-in-syria/2017/07/03/00d74ffc-600b-11e7-a4f7-af34fc1d9d39_story.html?utm_term=.bbb916111954
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for memriposting!

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO (((MARAKESH)))
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

Qatar Latest:
>Saudi cabal spews out Israeli talking points: terror, extremism, interference, incitement, REEEEEEEEEEEE everything is Qatar’s fault
spa.gov.sa/viewfullstory.php?lang=en&newsid=1645465#1645465
>Political, economic embargo of Qatar to remain in place: Saudi FM
>Intelligence chiefs from Egypt, KSA, UAE & Bahrain held a meeting in Cairo on Tuesday.
>KSA, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt joint statement: we've received Qatar's response & will respond that in a timely manner
*Kuwait high officials visit Saudi & Qatar
*German FM visits UAE & Doha
*Merkel called Saudi King Salman. Neither KSA king nor crown prince will attend G20 meeting on Friday
*Qatar Petroleum plans to raise liquefied natural gas (LNG) capacity by 30 percent
*Qatar FM responds to Emirates FM saying "enough with supporting terror", says "enough lying."
*UK's May calls for 'de-escalation' of GCC crisis in call with Saudi crown prince; continues to suppress release of parliamentary report on Saudi funding of violent extremism

UNSC Nork meeting tldw:
>Burger Amb: All options including military on table re DPRK
>Ivan Amb: Military option should be excluded, sanctions don’t work, calls for dialogue and dual freeze
>Chink Amb: Military means should not be an option, sanctions don’t work, calls for peaceful dialogue
>Burger Amb reply: If you veto this we will do this our way.

post memris

Please make the next bread Strategic Garage edition.

My life motto

Got a pic to go with that?
>tfw Strategic Garage must have happened in a bread while I was away doing shit

>Israeli Islam

I can't think of anything more retarded.

>DEATH TO BELGIUM
yes goy, let's blame a small irrelevant country

Whaaaat?!
Ebin doesn't know teh strategic garage?!

>map was markes with "garage"
>memed into strategic garage

It is from one of the maps when zoomed in at Jobar area in Eastern Damascus pocket.

>Sup Forums

As I said, it must have been in a bread that I was not present in
>Doesn't happen very often

I just deleted about ten of the ones I had last night because they were taking too much storage :/ this is my last one

it was over several breads, that's why I'm so surprised.
But sadly I don't have the map to it.
Hope someone else helps out

Good luck Based Russian Terminator.

Yeah, leave us alone, we dindu nuffin

NON COUNTRY ALERT
>NON COUNTRY ALERT
NON COUNTRY ALERT
>NON COUNTRY ALERT

Way have kurds have becoming so intolerable looks like all they do this days is hell muh roach afrin invasion and sucking saudi/us cock. Muh russia giving up afrin to roaches will never happen way cry about it bunch of cucks in kobane think afrin is cucked like them
Do you guy think we should let king roach take kobane and rest of north sdf territory?

>Interesting
Thanks!

twitter.com/MicahZenko/status/882636572163801089

>WSJ double-header: Editorial on p. A16 calls for regime change in N. Korea; op-ed on p. A17 for regime change in Iran.

wow,great meme, never heard that one before
did you make it yourself?

Is this salt because of how we ruled the Congo and got the best resources?

Don't worry, that's all over now

Let erdosperm try to fight them in the large Kurd area (not Afrin) to distract them from Raqqa and DeZ. Don't allow the roaches to steal any land tho

Wew fucking auto correct cucking me fucking mobile in done reeee gn /sg

Don't worry waffles I'm just eternal Anglo shitposting

>pic related
>my captcha

>Do you guy think we should let king roach take kobane and rest of north sdf territory?
If turkish forces fight SDF on their own then yes.
If they send in their meatshield rebels and call in some air strikes so that the (((moderates))) can occupy more territory then no.

We love you too

>tfw no regime change call for Qatar
did the saudis forget to pay someone off this week?

>using mobile
well, there's your problem.

DEATH TO RAFIDH-- yeah, no, I can't imitate al-maghribi.

Anyway, how comfy are you, /sg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=nf9Ol0eEas0

>that's all over now
belgian companies still own a huge part of their mineral resources
neo colonisation is awesome when you're irrelevant and can get away with it

> I can't imitate al-maghribi.

Look at this picture again and post the first thing that comes to mind

Abraham Lincoln.

I was talking about the other Moroccan user, actually. Morocco in arabic is Al-Maghrib.

I thought the Chinese had moved in and we were pretty much gone? All the nogs on that one documentary with the Chinese dude said that everything went to shit since "the Belgians left."

THE ETERNAL WAFFLE STRIKES AGAIN

Yeah, I just realized that it wasn't Maghreboi. I blame the alcohol

>SAA

*Picture of Spongebob laughing

>I thought the Chinese had moved in and we were pretty much gone?
not completely but the chinks definitely moved in on our turf, belgian companies still hold a lot of concessions
there's a reason why antwerp is still one of the big diamond cutter centres :^)

>THE ETERNAL WAFFLE STRIKES AGAIN
I don't even know what you guys are up to most of the time.
The last time I heard news from Belgium was about Jihadi breeding grounds

considering WSJ is basically the fortress of mainstreadm Republican thinking thats an ominous sign, that said honestly I wish we'd finally got to war with the norks, finally solve that autistic hell hole once and for all and cuck Russia/China in the process.

die fisabilillah

Good night Viet-Gong :DDD

>I wish we'd finally got to war with the norks
Yes I agree, their evil dictatorship has gone on far too long without the guiding hand of a proper central bank

>I don't even know what you guys are up to most of the time.
good,stay out of our meme business.
memes aside, not a lot happens here
nice & quiet
>The last time I heard news from Belgium was about Jihadi breeding grounds
brussels needs to be nuked

your average Republican realizes the Qatar debacle just divides their anti Iran coalition and would love nothing more than stuffing the genie back into the bottle. But Trump took the Saudi bait so hard they cant stop it anymore

Drop your health minister on Brussels, and that will have the same effect

theyre basically our autistic child who we keep threatening to spank if they dont stop, but they do it again but slightly worse yet we just repeat the warning. If were going to actually do anything Id rather do it before they can start lobbing nukes at Tokyo

I think the Burgers just fucked up again in Turkey
rt.com/usa/395420-turkish-search-coup-embassy/

>Istanbul’s chief public prosecutor says his office sent a letter to the US embassy, requesting information about Bayram Andac and Muharrem Gozukucuk, two men whom Turkish authorities say are imams of the Fethullah Terrorist Organization (FETO), the group blamed for the July 2016 coup attempt. Andac and Gozukucuk had several telephone conversations with the American embassy in Ankara and the US consulate in Istanbul, the prosecutor said.
>The US embassy issued a statement Wednesday, saying it never received the letter
>Embassy officials then admitted they had received the request

I know lad, I was just being silly.

>before they can start lobbing nukes at Tokyo
>flag
kek

>before
They already can do that and desu it's not a big deal
Nuclear deterrence is the only way to maintain national sovereignty in this day and age

It's too late to do anything about it other than agree to the Chinese-Russian-North Korean deal

>implying big isn't beautiful
>implying strong womyn aren't healthy at all sizes

Europe: The post

How many more tfw's do you have?

actually based

Too many

>This triggers the archivebot
>Unless it's already been posted
cnn.com/2017/07/05/asia/russia-china-growing-alliance/index.html

Id nuke the eternal Nip first if I were Kim, considering their history, relatively short distance, and not being future clay like the South
can they actually mount a nuclear warhead on their missile? the only place Ive seen that was in the Norths own press release. regardless theres no way the Russian/Chinese offer will be accepted, and well basically get either delayed war or war now, so I vote for war now

Please archive or screenshot archive.is/1YQxz

Thanks Norskbot, I get to use pic related

>Statement From Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson on the Current Situation in Syria
>is could be
>state.gov/secretary/remarks/2017/07/272371.htm
lel

>can they actually mount a nuclear warhead on their missile?
Very likely

>War
War would completely destroy the US in Asia due to immense casualties in South Korea and Japan, both of which do not like the US. Further, the US would be stuck in North Korea for years and years fighting another eternal war

War is an idiotic solution in this case.

Gotta go to DeZ and "liberate" that too :^)

i bet they just not sure if they want to continue training moderats anymore. hence, "if could be"

you mean blighty?

soon no eu
soon no scotland
I read somewhere that 60 % of voters want to remain, even the architect of brexit is now thinking

It's a mistake..

hmm that was a men at work tune no?

A lot will depend on how fast Raqqa falls and how much they think they can take before the SAA pushes further east
though I suspect we'll see some escalation against "Iranian" units from the US

>iran
curiously tillerson made no mention of iranian or hezbollah units. must not have a concrete policy yet. (inb4 did they ever have one?)

>eternal
nope, oh it would be a bloody mess and the first conventional war since Iraq, and really since the first Korean War, but South Korea is not South Vietnam and integration would be far easier.
Its quite clear the government doesnt really want to go to war, and the last thirty years have been trying to avoid what is simply becoming inevitable. The Norks wont give up the nukes for fear of being Saddam'd anyway, and the US wont allow the Norks to become a legitimate Nuclear Armed state. In short, something will have to give, and frankly I dont see how they wont eventually turn it into war.
>both do not like the US
lmao no, The Japs and South Koreans like the US, but they have a NIMBY mentality when it comes to actually hosting troops that keep them under US protection

Did they ever have one?

>The Japs and South Koreans like the US
4000 koreans sorrounded the US embassy in Seoul last week. US even lodged a protest with SoKo govt.

>must not have a concrete policy yet
Could also be lack of communication between the State Dept and Pentagon. The Pentagon appears to be completely running the show in Syria now

>South Korea is not South Vietnam
You can bet your bottom dollar that the Chinese would fund and support an intensive campaign of "guerillas"
The South Koreans will hand off everything to the US in regards of rebuilding costs and policing

>The Japs and South Koreans like the US
Not really, the US is very much seen as a foreign meddler/occupying force. They don't like the Chinese, but they don't like us either.
Hell, the Sorks want to accept the Nork offer, but the US won't let them.

ASSADWAVE - Assad Reclaims Palmyra Citadel
youtu.be/r2479Ilz2dA
>Bashar hops into plane
>Watch video to see what happens next!

Based Haftar liberated all Benghazi!

>Haftar's forces declare victory in battle for Benghazi
>aljazeera.com/news/2017/07/haftar-forces-declare-victory-battle-benghazi-170705231914703.html

over THAAD, which falls under the not in my backyard part pf my post
they probably cant reconcile the anti Iran hawks throughout the administration to anything less than toppling Assad and attacking every Iranian ally. so theyre stuck in policy purgatory
>guerrilas
pretty shitty optics to be foreign funded against a genuine Korean government, considering Koreans hypernationalism
>occupying force
the only time anti Americanism manifests is related to actually hosting American defense stuff, you never see it otherwise, and the Japanese conservatives if anythng want an even greater alliance with the Americans in the preWW2 restoration efforts

Technically Countryside is ahead by 400 posts still, but since I suspect that gap will narrow rapidly and there's no way he can stop it, have replaced him.

Also stuff:

Relevant Caspian Reports:

Mohammad bin Salman - youtube.com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ

Trump and the ME - youtube.com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg

Qatar Crisis - youtube.com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA

Gulf Airlines - youtube.com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
Summary of the last 6 months:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0

Frontline Footage:

Mosul - youtube.com/watch?v=1HDBF5RDagI

Raqqa - youtube.com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8

The Americans in Syria - washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-these-brave-americans-in-syria/2017/07/03/00d74ffc-600b-11e7-a4f7-af34fc1d9d39_story.html?utm_term=.bbb916111954

I dunno why /sg/ doesn't watch Caspian Report.

>The Americans in Syria - washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-these-brave-americans-in-syria/2017/07/03/00d74ffc-600b-11e7-a4f7-af34fc1d9d39_story.html?utm_term=.bbb916111954
>David Ignatius
Into the trash they go.

>tfw I'm the replacement for Countrycuck General
>instead of Maghrebi

Maghrebi might have been on here -

- if he namefagged.

This pic is namefags only.

Same reason The Baker, the Syrians and Bjorn aren't there.

And yet I guarantee you'd quote Sputnik as a credible source.

>so theyre stuck in policy purgatory
re-reading the statement, he sounds like he is "willing to" divide up Syria with Russia
> Secondly, parties must work through a political process to achieve a settlement that charts a way forward for the Syrian people.
>US & Russia have differences... but we have the potential to appropriately coordinate in Syria in order to produce stability and serve our mutual security interests
this one tho is quite funny:
>Russia, as a guarantor of the Assad regime and an early entrant into the Syrian conflict, has a responsibility to ensure that the needs of the Syrian people are met and that no faction in Syria illegitimately re-takes or occupies areas liberated from ISIS' or other terrorist groups' control.
and lastly:
>If our two countries work together to establish stability on the ground, it will lay a foundation for progress on the settlement of Syria's political future.
Burgers are going into this meeting with nothing to truly offer.