Yfw trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream

>yfw trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MUKIBfGN7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GLINGRAX SCHLORPH

TWO SCOOP

BLLOEDONASLD XROPHF HAS TWWWOOOO SCCOOOPPPPSSSS

Does anyone have the "checkmate blumf, you've gone two scoops too far this time" meme with the chess board? I need it.

These things will never not be funny

This

Colbert really went downhill

Is scoop-posting the best Sup Forums meme of 2017 so far?

pretty dank my dude

take that back

Cavat aut duos?

DROBNORMAMOLD SMUMPFZPF

GREETINGS GROMPFIBOR HRUMP, I AM THE COLBERT OF THE LAMP! You may wish for one skoop, BUT ONLRYY ONEE! You cannot wish for more skewps!

DONONONONOLONONONO DROMPHLOMFOLOTTOPUS

GRRRUUUUUUNLD GREEEEMPFFF

YOU ARE SCOOPING ME APART, DAHGNAL SCLAMPF!

DORNWALGH BLLUUURPMFF TRO SDCIYOOOOOOPZGF

youtube.com/watch?v=_MUKIBfGN7c

That purple color...the color of truthiness.

Donald Trump has two scoops? But I have one? How is this fair? How has my life come to this? I tried so hard.

How? All I ever wanted in life was to be a successful comedian, to have all of the "Scoops" if you will. Gonald Drumpf achieves what I wished for with ease. "Small loan of a million dollars" no, Grunhgf, that's NOT small at all. I worked and toiled under that KIKE Jon Stewart, I earned my way to my own ironic show where I pretended to be a Republican I EARNED MY SCOOPS GOBALD BRUNT.

HOW? HOW? HOW? How is it that I only have one scoop, even now? How is it that once I showed my true personality I became LESS popular? DURNULD BLAMPF your existence is a blight, and I will spend every single night on my show attacking you, you scoop hording rethuglican white male FUCK. RUMPLED TUMPF I despise you and the Air Force One you rode in on HOW do you have TWO scoops?

TWO SCOOPS. That's one more scoop than one and that's terrible. Every night I try so hard to gain my scoops, I pander to my braindead liberal audience, I make shitty jokes others have made many times already, I even have black people employed! AND YET, I still have but one scoop.

And my ratings, Ronald Stump, they're declining. This isn't fair, after everything I've done I still have one scoop, and now it's melting. Soon I'll have no scoop, no value, no life.

Drumpf, you've destroyed me, please, no more....I...my scoops...I can;t do this anymore, I'll kill you and then myself. I'll meet you in hell Qornball Xronp

This meme is just as funny as the Ted Cruz meme, in that it's not. Yet people still keep posting it.

DROOMPFTA LOOMPA DRONDELDY DOO
I HAVE ONE SCOOP
WHY DID HE GET TWO??
DROOMPFTA LOOMPA GRUNNFOMLDA DEE
IF YOU FUCKING CLAP
I'LL KILL YOU ON TV

I actually really like these memes

Bitch give me the two scoops.

"Sometime the hand of SCOOPS....must be forced!"

DIZZILOND HRUFFAJRUMPHFFF

If you're not laughing out loud on the very sight of GOMPLE ZHKHOMPFL you're a certified newfag

Lol did you write this or is it a pasta.?

The scoops Mr Grumplffffs...
Hand them over...

My favorite one