Why doesn't Australia accept more refugees of war? Look at how much clay they have!

Why doesn't Australia accept more refugees of war? Look at how much clay they have!

They could literally build and start new towns

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
blog.id.com.au/2017/population/demographic-trends/australias-changing-ethnicity-a-preview-of-the-2016-census/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we are still dealing with the emu war refugees, dumbcunt.

In Australia? You mean the place filled with fucking miles and miles of land you can't do shit with?

You obviously haven't seen all their emu no-go zones.

>Stop the Boats

>emu war

M8 that's just a meme

Because then those people would actually have to live in Australia

yeah nah the middle's a shithole

Kind of like the countries they came from. A perfect match.

Fuck off, we're full.

A lot of it is inhospitable.

Because Australian clay is literally 95% shit-tier clay. lrn2geography

Youre telling me you can't build a Las Vegas or Phoenix in that desert? Muslims will feel at home with all that sand

u wot

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Just fence off a section, set up a couple desal plants so they have water and let them try and survive in the middle of no where in the outback.

didn't aboriginals live in the centre?

Have Ausland take in refugees but house them in a zone in the heart of the outback

Whats Australia's future look like? You staying white or getting fucked like the rest of the west?

Muzzies can have the middle part.
Dead center.
Give them a few water filters and they're fine.

Getting fucked nice and slow, whilst you and Sweden are acting like quickie groupies.
With luck, the fall of Europe or China's bubble bursting will snap us out of our delusion, but I wouldn't count on it.

Australia is full.

Good idea. The Outback is where the majority of refugee camps should be placed. Don't worry about the gibs or anything, the refugees are self sufficient, and if you think otherwise, you're a racist bigot

Can the scooby doo continent not be terraformed

How many fucking times do we have to tell you faggot retards that 90% of our country is mad max tier wasteland
Australian cities are overrun with non whites and it's starting to spread I visited my home town last year and I noticed and herd of niggers sitting in the park near the abos

It's all desert, and the forests we have are too few to cut down.

We're actually at capacity.

Blame the Abos for burning it all down.

Yeah, as nomadic tribes of four or five. They'd forage the 'land' for meager scraps. Lucky to catch a kangaroo. Then move on in a week.

There isn't enough vegetation out there for even goats. Let alone a town. Our previous Prime Minister Based Tones told the Aboriginals that lived out in the desert to fuck off with welfare, because all they did in their tin shed towns was sit around sniffing petrol. There's nothing out there, and the only way a town could exist in those areas is either mines, or welfare.

Shame. Australia is could have been a nice refuge. Im Hungarian and my country can't sustain a mass influx of white refugees. Austrialia would be perfect.

Standard american intervention, we already use the outback for mad max. fuck outta here.

Once China ships all our minerals, and the mining boom stops, we're fucked.

>Yes the abos did burn the shit to the ground for damn good reasons.
>Pic related

I am all for sending the refugees straight to the ass end of the Australian outback

What part of "Fuck off, we're full," do you not understand?

That was earlier.

Abos burnt shit down to kill simple roos and other small marsupials.

lol it's like a joke article

Why doesn't the US accept less?

Perfect. Send them in the middle. Let the wild life deal with them.

>implying that the outback can't look like this if you throw money at it

Dubai everyone

It's okay. You are ashamed.

>mfw australians are getting cucked by emus

Because pic related

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

>implying dubai isn't completely fucked monetarily because no one wants to live there, so investments will never pay off.
Abu dhabi literally own them now

>80% desert
Well, at least most of them would feel at home. At least until they were attacked by feral emu mobs.

>no-go zones
Perfect! They'll feel like at home.

>Taking to the field on 13 November 1932, the military found a degree of success over the first two days, with approximately 40 emus killed. The third day, 15 November, proved to be far less successful, but by 2 December the guns were accounting for approximately 100 emus per week. Meredith was recalled on 10 December, and in his report he claimed 986 kills with 9,860 rounds, at a rate of exactly 10 rounds per confirmed kill. In addition, Meredith claimed 2,500 wounded birds had died as a result of the injuries that they had sustained.

>the bounty system that had been instigated in 1923 was continued, and this proved to be effective: 57,034 bounties were claimed over a six-month period in 1934.

in what world is that not a victory, m8?

imagine if white people had inhabited Australia first, fuck man we woulda tamed those cunts and today we could all be riding around on our own personal dragons, fuck abos

Because we're full.
Half our islands are already full of refugees. Other half are full of Australians. And unless there's war in NZ refugees shouldn't get anywhere near Australia in the first place.

But seriously less taking war refugees, more ending some fucking wars. They can build new towns in Syria.

Why doesn't anyone want to live there (beyond regular reasons of it being a moslem country)?

> Australia allows a million refugees in
> they colonize the desert, make it Sahara/Arabia 2.0
> Australia recedes to only the coastline, center is ISIS-land

This movie writes itself.

>what is carrying capacity
it's literally all desert

What happens in the northern most regions? Why doesn't anyone live there? All I know is that saltwater crocs live there.

>What does Australia future look like
Chinese for land of tasty jumping rat.

holy shit i didnt know australia was that big

It's inhumanely hot and wet.
Then in the Wet season it gets wetter.

it's also a giant desert, just like the middle east
they would feel at home

what kinda jew shit is this
are those rocket pods off a helo?
the ass end of the truck will burn the first time its used
How are those trucks so fucking clean?

Tasmania is that large?

Image seems more recent but there's a famous conflict called The Toyota War. That's what I had in mind when I googled the image.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

The awful weather for a start. Extremely humid. Average summer weather of 36°C (96°F), regularly gets over 45 °C (113 °F). (Yes, I converted the units for you)

Because it's hot, not close to any other financial centres, incredibly expensive and a Muslim shithole.

i wonder how Toyota feel about all the isis people in hilux's?

fuck off we're full. we say this over and over again for a reason, we dont want you

Fuck Off We're Full

Just put them in the desert ez.

You probably live in a shit tier suburb with lots of housing commission blocks. See the census data. Blacks from Africa make up less than 1 percent of the population. We are getting chinked, Kiwied and curried tho
blog.id.com.au/2017/population/demographic-trends/australias-changing-ethnicity-a-preview-of-the-2016-census/

It's hot as fuck, there is nothing to do bar two fucking water parks and some shops and arabs are terrible people.

Anyway it's not entirely that no one wants to live there, but they built thousands of high end apartments and houses, high rises etc. to make the place look like a city without any demand.
They never earned their money and so have no concept of business.

>Hot as shit
>Bull sharks
>box jelly fish
>crocodiles
>abos everywhere even on the road sleeping
>no summer or winter just wet and dry season
>house/property/rent prices are insanely high
>not many jobs
>more men than women
>Darwin is full of pussers, ponging and depressed marines that thought Australia would be some cool posting

Not much else I can think of besides abos sitting outside the aboriginal art centre smacking empty coke bottles together singing coonawarrbujawong buyawong Di yo Wung woolamaa mujigung coonawarrbujawong

Why accept any?
Why is their fuck-up and weakness our problem?

Syrians are less than 16000 in Aus. We learnt our lesson after the Leb migration.

>holy shit i didnt know australia was that big

You guys are surprised every time.

>Tasmania is that large?

Tasmania is 68,401 km2.
For comparison, West Virginia is 62,259 km2.

Well yeah. There's no rockies to fill an aquifer, and no lake. You can't support any large city out there because the water is too scarce for farmland and drinking for that many people.

Nah my suburb in Sydney is chinked real bad to the point where some of my neighbours hold Australian passports but don't speak a word of English

I was talking about my home town in the mid north coast it's small and has always been white/abo/Chinese and the random few poos but now I've noticed black Cunts there now and when I ask mates about it back home they tell me they just keep appearing

Because muh feels and white privilege, rationalised by low birth rates and not enough serfs to bring in the shekels.
In reality the ((elites)) just want to kalergi the whole earth so no one kills them all

The actual solution to all refugee crises is to override your compassion and accept no one.

Either the drowning man swims on his own, or he is going to climb all over you and you will both drown.

for scale.

Dubai is on the coast. Wonder why that is?

New China will be fucking enormous

FOWF

Send them to the outback, let them cannibalise one another and drink their own piss.

We're full

I'm not giving them any water.

just tell the refugees to wing it, fag

I have to disagree user.
hard to tell from that pic what generation toyota helux their using, but going by the signal lights they look newer than the 1980's models

Australians don't need more animals trying to kill them

They would love your deserts. It would remind them of home.

No it's not
My wifes son is an emu

I know it's not the actual Toyota War. I only mentioned that's what I googled to find the image. I have no idea what those objects on the trucks are.

Off, you will fuck. Full, we are.

We should killed all the natives and take Africa for ourselves. Just imagine, a Rhodesia the size of North America stretching from Kenya to the Congo and South Africa.

God I want nothing more for this country than for it to be left alone. Honestly fuck off

The original niggers burned the middle part of the island down, it's wasteland now.

They won't even notice they moved.

So put the refugee camps there and then abandon them. Interesting idea.

Afghanis used to come here and ride camels across the desert in the early colonial days, it was viable trade route before railways and road trains, because there's no river big enough to sail a ship up

What is that white dog shit?

Tasmania would be a nice place to live if it weren't filled with fucking drug addicts.

At least some asian girls are rootable, I see literally no point in importing shitskin refugees who are 90% male.

GIFt from America.

Turning yellow. Better than black so not quite as fucked as the rest of the west but still.
People used to live up there but the japs bombed them all in WW2. We could rebuild but it's just wasteland and no one actually wants to live there so why bother?
End the war, send them back. Reclaim 16000 homes and maybe even a few jobs for Australians.

And Canada's all wasted space. Send refugees there.