How do we educate newfags to ignore obvious "1 post by this ID" bait threads?

how do we educate newfags to ignore obvious "1 post by this ID" bait threads?

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblury

We need to implement a lurk moar rule. Any obvious newfags get a two year ban and since most of them are retarded, they won't be able to ban evade

saved, thanks.

i've seen good suggestions to auto-prune any threads if they reach 100 replies where the OP only posts once.

then again it might just turn into (((2 posts by OPs ID))) but I think its a step in the right direction.

Filter is an important tool none of them utilize. Filter btfo threads, bbc threads, cnn threads (currently), etc.

what do you filter? any good tips?

here you go

>3 posts by this ID

Some people just come in and start a thread and don't autistically post multiple times for hours. Then they don't samefag because there's no need, their thread is a success.

Filter keywords words that are used constantly in bait threads. or anytime there are 50 threads on the same thing, like cnn right now, something else annoying tomorrow.

This should honestly be a sitewide rule. I hate how the lurk moar culture has essentially died on this site. It would also help preserve the site's culture too.

You can't. You Sup Forumsturds are all equally mentally retarded no matter if newfag or ""oldfag"" so you'll keep falling and losing your shit IRL for things writen in a tibetan yak herding BBS.

No different than when you tards cite an anonymous 2006 blogspot entry as irrefutable evidence of whatever dumb shit you believe.

Losers

FUCK OFF REDDIT

another thought, people should report threads more often than I think they do because it's more effective at pruning the shit than people might think

>Make bait threat to trigger neet losers
>Just leave it here because you don't give a fuck

You realize that's all it takes right? You realize trolling doesnt have to be an international jewish lizard conspiracy right? You're not schizophrenic right?

holy shit this

It's a shame because shill threads are so goddamn obvious

Education on the topic is the best option

>

A one post OP and a one post commentator are not the same thing

>implying 1st post shilling isn't a thing
Do you even CIAsharebluepizzagatelizardmenilluminatijews shill bro?

Sup Forums shills itself. It's debate practice. It's what makes this place immune to actual shills - because they could never do anything we don't already do. Haven't you learned that by now, newfag?

I make plenty of non shill threads I never post in. I just enjoy reading the discussion that ensues

>5 posts by this id

>1 post by this ID

BUMP LOL

>6 posts by this id

Three simple rules.
Go back
Lurk moar
Don't feed trolls/shills