Does the Goyim know or does the Goyim know?

Does the Goyim know or does the Goyim know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPcY-JPEvAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I get a quick rundown on why people are disliking the video?

This.

lefty cucks

Damn, those thumbs down. Is this kikes being kikes for 90 minutes?

Also, these comments are gold:

>honey honey and now heeb heeb? fuck this gay ass shit

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Its seems to be a mix of (((Moshe's))) anti white rhetoric and people that dont like Jews

This guy has been on before and his kikery was a non issue. Now the comments are filled with anti semitism. So im thinking the Goyim are catching on at least

Since when are OP's allowed to post a pic w/o the link?

Can you please post the link and give us the rundown? This sounds interesting.

Why don't you dumb niggers ever link.

Thank you... But seriously I only see one comment that seems to hint at something... strange.... Am I going to have to sit through this whole fucking thing?

>Jamie, turn on that oven

Between Moshe Kasher and that nasally Jew Paul Rust on Netflix's Love, our generation is stricken with 120lb neohipstermarxist kikes. At least Woody Allen had talent

>the comments are full on Sup Forums

What is going on?

>tfw not sure if comments are jews false flagging as anti-semites to gain sympathy or if the goyim are actually waking up

Honestly, Honey Honey wasn't that bad. They seemed like the typical politically apathetic slight left wing bias hippies, real down to earth people. Fun to get high with, but I'd never want to have an engaged political or philosophical discussion with them

>The Goyim are unleashed.

This is the monster we have created.

pic related

How is this guy a comedian?
Seriously, is this some nepotism bullshit

Moshe and Natasha are just that irritating and hateable.

They have that typical leftist attitude, condescending tone, and dipshit look that just ring out that primal need to stomp them out.

>Henry Ford
hahahahahahahahahahahah

they talked about how the founding fathers would be stupid in modern terms.
These fucks have probably never even talked to a non-liberal in their life.
>2 days after 4th of July

Next they'll say Leonardo Da Vinci or Marcus Aurelius were nothing special either in modern perspective.

He has to do lefties because of the upcoming guests that are going to be the most right wing yet. Sam Hyde and Assad confirmed for next week

So many Jewish pedos

watch from 1:20:39. he calls Rachel Maddow great

Didn't watch it, but here is a highly upvoted comment that probably gives some insight:
>Quotes from this jewish supremacist:
>"I know that straight white male is the worst orientation/race/gender combo"
>"I am more than a jew: I am a Semite, a member of the tribe, a Hebrew and one of the chosen people."

dont do drugs

bump

>doesn't know anything about the video
>quotes comments already given

No time in the video to let us know when shit goes down.

Many replies to first post no answers.

Swedes bumping just to find out WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

This is the worst thread all day.

Fuck you OP!

Well you see, Sup Forums managed to make the best memes on the entire internet and now its likely millions of underage Gen-Zykloners have been exposed to said memes in one way or another and are now on the Red Pill Spectrum The media and the public do not recognize this epidemic yet.
But its gonna be hilarious.

calling catholic church the worst religion probably set it off

>Well you see, Sup Forums managed to make the best memes on the entire internet and now its likely millions of underage Gen-Zykloners have been exposed to said memes in one way or another and are now on the Red Pill Spectrum The media and the public do not recognize this epidemic yet.
>But its gonna be hilarious.
Thank you for finally posting something good in this thread!

>t. cocksucking faggoted fuckhead

>t. cocksucking faggoted fuckhead
Not literally, but figuratively in the pejorative... yes according to everyone.