Stop harassing his wife and parents you fucking idiots...

Stop harassing his wife and parents you fucking idiots. Something serious might happen which might cause this place to shut down.

t. KFILE

If this place gets shutdown regroup on a different Sup Forums retard. There are darknet Sup Forumss out there fuckfaced retard faggot nigger.

Stupid games stupid prizes. This is meme war.

But that's what Sup Forums does. Since the beginning of time.

parents and wife?
it would be a shame if people tried to get in touch with his grandparents.

I know that this is fake because no one one this site is normie enough to even make a phone call

Stop being a faggot/CNN supporter, you stupid nigger

They can't and won't do shit. It would only make things much, much worse for the if Sup Forums got shut down.

His grandparents are gonna. Holocaust soap wasn't long lasting.

>a source familiar with the situation

Good luck with that mate, holding Sup Forums back when they're on a roll is like herding cats

there are always innocent casualties in a meme war.

(((Wife)))
(((Parents)))

CNN should have though about that before they declared war with us. We don't play for control like they do we play for annihilation.

If Sup Forums got shutdown this situation would only be 100x worse for them. You'd have hundreds of thousands of Sup Forums refugees with no place to shitpost anymore, and all their energy would be directed towards taking their site back from CNN.

Multiple phone calls != shutting chan down...

>If this place gets shutdown
>shutdown
It would of been shut down a long time ago, granted there is nothing they can do. Even if this place was at fault for something, people don't realize we have a powerful person on our side.

Hiroshimoot. He may be worthless in many things, but if there is one thing hes good at, its law and to keep his businesses operating.

>implying gook won't be the first person to sell our information to CNN

>Implying he hasn't already.

>something serious might happen
>cause this place to shut down
get the fuck out newfriend you don't even understand why we don't mess with football. 'something serious' this fuckin' guy says. go fuck yourself.

guise, guise

wait a minute

what if we tried MORE doxxing, not LESS???

?????

>?????

?????????

If this place didn't get shut down after the alleged anonkiller posted pics of his prime beef strangulation, what makes you think a few phone calls would do it?

Us???!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Something serious might happen which might cause this place to shut down.

Who cares. We will just found or relocate to one of the other chans.

7chan's nice this time of year.

No.

When in doubt, back to ebaumsworld

>Something serious might happen
Like what faggot? Another Bernie bro goes off and stabs someone. Or maybe another congressional baseball practice gets interrupted by some DNC patsy. Fuck you! Blood has already been shed and you are (((worried)))!
OP Isiconfirmed cocksucker

A lot of outer chans got shut down. RIPIP

I bet this is just more fake CNN bullshit trying to get sympathy and justify their "Trumps wants journalists to be best up :(" meme

And Reddit had a forum for ISIS to communicate that they allowed to function long after being publicly called out on it.

Nothing will happen to Sup Forums.

COMPANIES SUPPORTING CNN-

AMAZON
MCDONALDS
DELL

Ace Hardware
Audi
AT&T
BMW
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hilton
Lexus
Marriott
McDonalds
Men's Warehouse
Michelob
Microsoft
Panera
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
Tempurpedic
Whole Foods

BOYCOTT THESE FAGGOTS. EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOUR DONE BUYING THEIR SHIT

The boycott is why they are sliding threads right now

>shutting down Sup Forums the internet asylum for the criminally insane
yes please, do release us from our prison so we can pillage the internet.

Or what Mr. CNN, you're gonna dox all of us?

listing mcdonalds twice. are you retarded?

I'm going to need a source for that, pede. I can only get partially erect. I want maximum diamond.

>And Reddit had a forum for ISIS to communicate that they allowed to function long after being publicly called out on it.
Of course they did. ISIS was a US-Israeli proxy. Shutting it down would be treasonous.

this is stupid, people have been trying to shut down this site for over 10 years now. gookmoot has a great legal team and can actually survive any lawsuits. besides any lawsuits against Sup Forums won't win. they can just point out on twitter that the "Dox List" was posted all over twitter. more so then Sup Forums.

Why do I've the feeling that exactly what CNN's "brain trust" is attempting, utilizing K-File as bait.

>Catch wolfish autists, tie cuck to a tree.

Should something untoward actually happen, they won't just come for Sup Forums; they'll try Plebbit, Twatter, Facecuck, et. al. in one fell swoop. Any and all end-users who happen to have a flagged hashtag in their post history will be summarily logged into a type of ASBO database for future reference.

> shut down
You can't shut down the internet, faggot.

there was more hate on twitter for CNN in the past 7 days then there has been on Sup Forums. OP doesn't seem to realize this.

why would they be surprised when they openly go out of their way to piss people off?

if they do then Sup Forums will take shitposting offline, all of it.
shutting Sup Forums down: good
shutting the internet down: OMG DO EEEEET FAGET MY BONER CAN'T WAIT

I hate to ask but is it even true? CNN would be chomping at the bit to make Trump's supporters look like terrible people. I could see them making up this story. Maybe not his family but the guy saying it about his family. They are always out to play the victim.

Kaczynski pls go

>Scared after receiving more than 50 telephone calls each in the past two days.
>Other members of the K-File team have received harassing messages left at their homes

And what did they think would happen to HanAssholeSolo if they released his name and information? Did they even care?

WHEN YOU FUCK WITH A HORNETS NEST YOU GETTING STUNG BROTHER

What are you talking about? No one here is advocating or organizing doxxing, it's a bannable offense.

Of course, we DO find it funny that it's happening. Big difference.

Something happens? Prove it was us, your honor. Anyone can claim they're Sup Forums. I can claim I'm calling on behalf of Buzzfeed. Would they shut down their precious liberal bastion who declared war on us?

lol CNN is gonna pop the guy and try to frame us but their jew arrogance will lead to a producer going down for murder and taking CNN with them

That was Reddit's doing

Sounds like karma

my reaction as well.