9/11, symbolic meaning and prediction

Last thread First, lets talk about 9/11, to show that numbers and dates are really important for (((them)))

9/11 was a ritual sacrifice dedicated to tisha bav. tisha bav is associated with the destruction of (((their))) 2 temples, like the 2 towers and other great misfortunes and false one the 9th day of the 11th month (9/11 just switched around. the towers were also symbolizing the two pillars famous in masonsymbology, boaz and jachin standing for the moon and the sun.
10 is a number associated with perfection. 9/11 thus symbolizes the jump from imperfection (9) to a point of even succeeding the (divine/godly) perfection (11).
11 years before 9/11, on the very same day bush held his new world order speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
>The phrase "new world order", as used to herald in the post–Cold War era, had no developed or substantive definition. There appear to have been three distinct periods in which it was progressively redefined, first by the Soviets, and later by the United States before the Malta Conference, and again after Bush's speech of September 11, 1990.
11 years after 9/11 on the very same day the benghazi attack happened.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
>The 2012 Benghazi attack that September was coordinated against two United States government facilities in Benghazi, Libya
>At 9:40 p.m., September 11, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi
it also marked the start of a new millenia (there is no year 0, 2000 was still the 2nd millenia, the 3rd one started in 2001. 1st millenia year 1-1000, 2nd 1001-2000, 3rd 2001-3000)
thus all the predictions in the media probably werent initiated, but just realized the plans based on the symbology and understood that the sole purpose of the buildings was to come crashing down again

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/1994-1995-ILLUMINATI-WORLD-Factory-SEALED/dp/1556343027
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also before you had two (many) world trade centers, those then got destroyed and replaced/traded for a ONE WORLD tradecenter. E pluribus unum. out of many one. further more the unification of opposing energies jachin and boaz represent, moon and sun, male and female, good an evil is a common theme in the occult
the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made.

So, this was about 9/11, but lets look a bit into the future right now:
we have in the jewish Calendar the year 5777, between 9/11/2001 and 7/7/2017 are 5777 days. Furthermore its 77 days from 7/7 to the september 23rd prophecy.
Chances are (((they))) planned something

The Mecca and WTC complex parallels are really tripping me out. Any thoughts?

these cards freak me out man. like i know the creator was busted for hacking or something, but some of the stuff is just not planable imo.

>. like i know the creator was busted for hacking or something

what ? where do i get them.

That molten material is run off from whatever's destroying the core columns in the lead up to collapse. Pay attention to the corner right wall: it's pulled in. The corner floors were attached to the corner columns of the core. They could only pull the walls in if the columns they were attached to failed.

the cards?
amazon.com/1994-1995-ILLUMINATI-WORLD-Factory-SEALED/dp/1556343027
pretty expensivve though. i think they are no longer created and those you are find are old ones.

>They could only pull the walls in if the columns they were attached to failed.

Would a plane hitting them do the job ?

should do the trick
>inb4 there were no planes

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
trump seemed to have thought so too

Pretty sure they did predictive programming for 9/11 back during the 70's to the date it happened.

predictive programming, warning, mocking us, i even heard they show this shit beforehand because their religion tells them its okay to do evil as long as you tell them you do evil. and since they do so in form of fiction its okay. i dont know, but there are a lot of instances predicting 9/11, thats for sure

Bump

letting a last bump here before going to sleep

pic related a coin in memorial of the 6 day war. giving you also the connection between the twintowers and the two pillars boaz and jachin

"Meme Magic" isn't a new phenomenon. It's been around for a long time, the Illuminati Card-game is a great example of this.

To greatly improve it's effectiveness, you need to have something visual/physical. Which is where predictive programming(To "set the mood" & make people accepting of the eventual plot(s)), Symbolism & Media come into play.

(Did threads talking about Symbolism & 9/11: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Big Operations(such as 9/11) require time,resources & manpower to pull off. Predictive Programming also works as Advertisement for people "in the know" to see if other groups want to get in on the action.(Which certainly happened on 9/11)

on a somewhat related note

do you have any conspiracies on that concert attack in France? The picture of the aftermath had a large "33" in blood on the floor.

Also anyone got the aftermath pictures of the Ariana Grande concert attack?

Replacing multiple governments with a one world government.

> two destroyed replaced by one

Say who lives works in the top floor of that new building?