Cnn to blackmail a 15 yr old

In less than an hour, meme lords from here will join kek worshippers from around the internet, and will be launching the largest meme war battle in the history of mankind. We will all be united in our common dankness. Perhaps it is our fate that today is the 5th of July, and once again you will be fighting for our freedom. Not from normies or the haters or from dead memes. But from annihilation. Were fighting for our right to meme, and should we win the day, the fifth of july will no longer be known as not a holiday, but as the day the internet declared in one voice, We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! Were going to meme on! Were gonna survive. Today! We celebrate, Our Meme-dependence Day!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rvy0KwFyqiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reporting for duty!

I HAVE FOUGHT IN THE FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD MEME WAR, NOW I MUST RAISE MY PUNUS FOR ANOTHER TIME

" I know not with what weapons meme-war 4 will be fought with, but meme-war 5 will be fought with selfies and emojis". - Albert Einstein

although the guy isnt 15 i shall take any chance i can get to jump into the front lines of a meme war against the CNN menace

Official discord :wFx6Ug4

Suiting up in Pepe batallion 4.

time to fight back

>meme lords
>kek worshippers
>meme war
Just kys you cringelord

Damn, was just about to make a thread about this one. Forgot to do the captcha, and my text got deleted. Rip in Pepes

Praise kek, may he be forever with us.

You have no idea what you're talking about. It is with this weaponized autism that we preserve Sup Forums, and its shitposters.

How old are you?

>it was not a 15 years old
>Sup Forums is not one person
fuck off an ddie already

Get lost deserter fag, we're fighting for freedom, while you sit on your five thousand dollar throne.

Aside from OPs cum guzzling faggotry he is right, something collectively needs to be done about the chuckle fucksticks that think they are the fucking mom of the internet

Why am I here with kids?

lets keep the link to a min

Seriously OP you chug semen that shit is gay

Yes

Rolling for the death of legacy media

Yeah

>not praising kek

Sorry I'm not a faggy little teenager, go play with your fidget spinner and suck your nicotine-free e-commerce you little faggot

>e-commerce
E-cig lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Rvy0KwFyqiI
Some have to make this into us united! Reddit, Sup Forums, 8ch, and other allies

Just going to ignore six years of upward growth under Obama, you faggot?

Trump this year so far.

Spam this to CNN

Brian Sivils

CNN PI that does investigative stakeouts ....etc

Has access to more numbers. Text him constantly until he gives up someone good.