Éire/pol/ - A E S T H E T I C Edition

Thread for any and all potatobros to Discuss:

>Operation Rub em'out
How do destroy the RubberBandits,Joe.ie and The Rabble. Any who has dirt on any of them please post.

>Irexit
This is actually gaining traction. A think tank in the EU has put the word in the public's minds by saying Ireland should follow the UK out. It trended on twitter for a while two days ago. *THIS NEEDS SHILLING ASAP* Keep this in the public's minds. And remember to push it IRL.

>Irish illegal immigrant living Boston arrested.
irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/little-irish-sympathy-in-ireland-for-the-illegals

>Justin Trudeau soc- visit to Ireland.
irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/little-irish-sympathy-in-ireland-for-the-illegals

>Leo Varadkar
General discussion on why hes awful.

>#SaveThe8th
The march went ahead with a really good (and pretty young )turnout.

>The National Party
No source but a member lost his job for being part of it. How to promote in general.
No shilling of the NP and no NP hate shilling.

>AFA Ireland
Our Antifa and how to fuck with them.

>Immigration

>Islam and Multiculturalism updates
irishexaminer.com/ireland/islam-is-irelands-third-largest-religion-451879.html

>AntiCom Now has a chapter here!
twitter.com/AntiCom_Ireland

>Permanent Eire/disc/ discord server!
twitter.com/CulchieAccent/status/882661518063677440
Link to the link because this Vietnamese sock puppet wesite hasn't been updated since 1889

>Join the NP
nationalparty.ie

>Learn Irish
duolingo.com/course/ga/en/Learn-Irish-Online

Thats all....Get to shitposting Lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqSLh_DWBFY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEoo5OvMCUM
daltai.com/events/
daltai.com/classes/united-states/
angaelmagazine.com/pronunciation/consonants.htm
phouka.com/irish/ir_broadSlender.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_orthography
youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate gays.

As do I

nothing is sacred to such disrespectful scum. i'm starting to think homosexuality might actually be resultant of narcissism.

>No shilling of the NP
>join the NP

kek
Fuck off. I'm going to bed.

god invented gays to give meaning to bogs

>How to destroy the RubberBandits,Joe.ie and The Rabble
This is hilarious to me for no reason

LEARN IRISH

Kek

i can sense ((((him))) lurking.... heres a pic just for (you).

HAIL TO THE FATHER ISLAND
O/

those two faggots from the other thread have a point. NP will fail especially if it stays an unknown party half heartedly discussed on a tiwanese pottery news letter. people want their gibs so thats why the left is winning over here. even look at difference in traffic between here and r*ddit. its a vwry blackpilled outlook but it seems like it on track full steam ahead. ive more or less given up all hope for my country and my people because they've given up hope themselves long ago.

>rip éire

Gaelic you daft cunt

Don't lose hope senpai, when it seems dark around you hold out for the dawning of the day.

It's a very good point you raise, if we're to be successful everyone in these generals has to shill IRL, whether through conversation or poster campaigns, or actual party involvement.
There's also the real possibility that they fail, then the only option is a violent one

you know it occurred to me that the message in the corner of them being shouted at while the're doing this could be complete bullshit

no one in Ireland even cares, if they seen that at most they would say thats shameful under the're breathe and walk on, i bet they made it up to seem like its a powerful statement

it fits the m.o for gays

>"gaelic"

do a bit more research before you decide to heritagefag

It's Irish or Gaeilge you dopey retard

Even so, it's all the more disturbing that the public wouldn't care for the defamation of God

Kill yourself

Ffs lads just talk to people. Most people feel the same way, they're just afraid to piss of the fucking REEEEEEEE merchants of the radical left. Political parties won't solve it but good old cop on will.

nah the irish people want this, fuck em.why would i try save a nation of traitors. if you're not fighting for your race then you're fighting for soil. and if you do that, you're no better than a kike

>defamation of God
they wouldn't see it like that and it would imply that there was anyone around, alot of chapels are empty all day round and people could just think that there just tourists or some shit without even batting an eye

ITT:

Political experts who don't leave their rooms lecturing people who are actually politically active

Don't you have an alphabet agency to call?

most youth are race traitors or couldnt give a fuck. we're out numbered

we either end up pariahs or in the ground in the same state we were before. fill the void with drink and anime, that my soultion

>That pic
Are you retarded user? Can you really not tell the difference between state capitalism and neoliberalism? Jfc

On II and the NP

While it's understandable that people are sceptical about the NP seeing as they're not yet registered, it's not honest to compare them to II in this regard. The NP has existed for months, while it was years that it took II to become a registered party.

This man is right, anyone over 40 is already on our side

t. "not allowed to shill the NP"

An American telling IRISH people what they can and can't talk about on an IRISH thread

Whether you like them or not, they're one of only two groups even claiming to represent the right wing. This goes for II too.

Honestly this, there are a lot of people who think this way but are too wary to speak out about it right away.
>fighting for soil makes you a kike
What?

>soviet union
>state capitalist

Communist detected

inb4 not real communism

>ITT faggot spending his thursday night attention seeking from nazi larpers

Oh my.

sheiceáil

That get does NOT lie

soil is nothing. just earth. nations are made up of people, not lines on a map

Oh for fuck's sake all you have to do is argue coherently. You won't change their mind right then but the red pill will be sown. All you need is a logically irrefutable argument.

Funny that I was referring to you.

dear lord that get

>Communist detected
Nope, but I am an economist and people claiming that the USSR was communist bugs the hell out of me. Understanding Soviet history is important if you want to understand our modern condition.

put me in the screen cap

You can't argue with blackpillers. They're worse than leftists because they know what the right thing to do is yet they choose not to. It's false nihilism to veil their laziness.

So you're saying it wasn't real communism comrade

There's a connection between the people and the land on which they construct their nation, a connection that has grown weaker in our modern age.
It's the land of our fathers, their fathers, THEIR fathers, and so on ad infinitum.
It's land they bled for, land they toiled over, it's theirs, and they've bequeathed it to you.

>So you're saying it wasn't real communism comrade
Precisely. They wanted to be, but Stalin didn't trust the people enough to actually give up control and let the Soviets make the decisions.

Checked

nope

its funny because you're a faggot

The American is right.

The Irish nation is only the Irish nation because it is Irish and because it is in Ireland.

>This man is right, anyone over 40 is already on our side
Sadly it's more like over 50 at the moment (in the cities- rurally over 35's)

>Implying there's a God.

But I agree. Regardless of personal beliefs this was shameful and tactless. Christians in Ireland are very tolerant of LGBT. This was disrespectful and crude.

It's funny how this wasn't tried at a mosque.

It depends on where you are in the cities.

In the parts that I know it's anyone who hasn't gone to university and left school at least 10 years ago.

>said an american who identifies with his irish heritage more than geographical location

Yea exactly, they're quick to attack Christianity which has become numb as of late, while they turn a blind eye to islam

Bump.

That American is more Irish than you ya race traitor

The Irish people are being turned into a minority in our own country and what do you do? Moan on a Chinese ping pong board like a faggot and say that Ireland shouldn't be defended

Blood > Soil

I see all three sides of it, believe me. Including the ninjas.

Well, I would argue that I personally, have no connection to the land, I've moved up and down the east coast a few times with my family, add that to the way American towns are laid out as compared to European ones.
However I still feel a connection to those who made the country, those who settled these new frontiers, this land is theirs, but we have squandered our inheritance.

As for my heritage faggotry, I've always admired Ireland as a nation from a foreigner's perspective, I have no connection to any Irish land, my ancestors forfeited that

yeah im saying i give up on the irish. we're still in early stages of this "right wing resurgance" but if the trend keeps going we're fucked either way

its better to be cold and numb rather than bitter and disapointed

but maybe you cunts here will change that. only time will tell

Thanks for the support, Burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqSLh_DWBFY

>We have the enormous task of creating a political party from the ground up, from nothing literally. From an idea literally, and that is a very difficult task and it is a long task.

>We will not have victory in a week, but I have noticed in political organisations that I have been involved with before that people who expect victory in a week are gone in a month.

Don't give up hope. It's always darkest before the dawn.

>I have no connection to any Irish land, my ancestors forfeited that
That's something seldom spoken of. I know it's not your fault for what your ancestors did but I personally see those who abandoned Ireland in the past through emigration and even now as traitors.

Had they not left we would have had our rising and probably a full nation much earlier. Emigration was the release valve for the most disgruntled with the situation as it was.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEoo5OvMCUM
Shut the fuck up faggot and grow a pair.
It doesn't matter how bad the people are now, what matters is what they can become, what potential still exsists in them.
Even in America I hold onto the wildest dreams and hopes that new nations can be formed like the boys up in PNW
Ireland really is a fine nation friendo

Stop being a faggot blackpiller, all you do is bring down morale. You're totally useless in your current state.

Go watch some Jordan B. Peterson to sort yourself out and get back to use when you're whitepilled.

If I had my way then fully ethnically Irish diaspora would be the only ones who would be allowed repatriate should we ever need any sort of immigration. Once you're willing to learn Irish and English and totally assimilate, no foreign children or wives.

Something the NP supports too if I'm not mistaken, a right of return.

To be fair, you'd have men like Rossa, and Clarke who'd come here to fly below British radar, there was even an Irish general in the civil war, a member of Young Ireland, who had plans in place to turn Montana into an Irish Ethnostate while he was territorial governor, but he went missing before he could put it into action.
But I see your point. they came in search of coin and better material life, but I'm in now position to judge as I live in a fine material life while they lived in squalor

I'd love to learn Irish desu, If I were to ever migrate or live out my life in Ireland Id do just that, but Im an Amerifag

That I'm totally for, the heroes Rossa and Clarke were on a mission from God to route the Anglo from our land. You're thinking of General Thomas Francis Meaghar. Great man. I have no problem with that. I have a problem with yeah what you mentioned, those seeking to better their pockets rather than their nation.

To me nationalism and looking to better the nation, the family of families, is a long term investment. In the long run it's going to be much better for your children.

I'm fluent in Irish if you ever want lessons

didnt come here to pat myself on the back or take the larp too seriously

the sad fact is if the irish, or europeans want so survive. we need to remove all other races from the planet. we even have to cull our own populations

thats not something you can convince someome of. i dont even like the thought myself and i probably couldnt do it even if presented with tge option

not my fault you lads rejected the final redpill

>the blackpill

just go straight to the redpill

>we need to remove all other races

>does nothing but moan about how hopeless life is

You're pathetic.

>final redpill
there is no finality with the redpill

Quite right, true nationalism is eternal

>they sought to better their coins and pockets rather than their nation
I don't think it was that malicious desu, I think they were extremely blackpilled and saw no other option other than to migrate out where they could at least have a chance to better their lives and those of their children. Back in those days you were locked into the social class you were born into from birth

>To me nationalism and looking to better the nation, the family of families, is a long term investment. In the long run it's going to be much better for your children
I agree 100% and have accepted this. The best we can do is plant a tree whose shade we shall never know.

>Irish lessons
Yea I'd love that senpai, any websites or books?

when the anger goes you have nothing left

cherish your hate while you still can

Are you actually implying I haven't experienced the black pill? GTFO faggot, I've been dealing with it since the Syrian air strikes, I just keep pushing through

But there is no hate without love, what do you love user, if anything?

I know it wasn't that malicious but with the benefit of hindsight that's the effect it had, at least on Ireland herself.

Honestly the only way to properly learn Irish is to go to the Gaeltacht. Since you're in America that's hard. The next best thing is classes. Daltaí offers some.

I don't know where you are but you can browse yourself.

daltai.com/events/

daltai.com/classes/united-states/

As for where to start if you self teach start with pronunciation.

angaelmagazine.com/pronunciation/consonants.htm

phouka.com/irish/ir_broadSlender.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_orthography

And I literally meant I could teach you myself, you're a fellow nationalist

nigga i've been blackpilled since before the term was invented

this might come as a shock but you're not helping ireland by posting collins memes and linking to that faggot priest. nothing we can do will stop our demise

in the words of justin barrett
>you can throw it to the dogs"

i have no strong feelings about anything. a protective shell of autism shields me from emotions

ULSTER IS BRITISH NO SURRENDER

THERESA DEAR THAT VOICE YOU HEAR! IS ULSTER SAYING NO!! THE SONS OF WILLIAM THEY SHALL STAND AND FIGHT THEIR FENIAN FOE!

WE DONT WANT NO TREATY SIGNED WITH ROME JUST SURRENDER IS THE CRY!

AND WE WILL WEAR THE SASH OUR FATHERS WORE UNTIL THE DAY WE DIE!

FOR WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS!

except niggers
i fucking hate niggers

>I know it wasn't that malicious but with the benefit of hindsight that's the effect it had, at least on Ireland herself
I agree.

>I could teach you myself
Thanks user, but how would that work? Over Sup Forums?

There's something pathologically wrong with you.

I don't have hate or anger, I'm a happy person. You on the other hand need to see a psychologist before you shoot up your school.

>nothing we can do will stop our demise
t. nigger doing NOTHING

Your opinion is invalid, you're not doing anything to earn it being relevant.

Also wrong, there is still hope for Ireland, especially in comparison to places with 10% Muslim populations.

You're here looking for attention for your mental illness then. The best advice I can give is suicide and I mean this unironically. By the sounds of it you're mentally fucked for life.

You're depressed senpai
>this might come as a shock to you
It doesn't
Pathetic

honomnomnomnomnom

gimme dem (you)s mortal

all im trying to get across is dont be disapointed when your daugher brings home a man named abdullah

hope can set you free but its also the worst kind of prison

Definitely not over Sup Forums. I'll have to get a way to contact you directly.

Email [email protected] with contact info. Also in your email I'll need you to verify it's actually you so what you should do is in the text type what you'll post on here so I know it's you.

For example and don't use this in the email : "I'll post X image or set of words as my Sup Forums ID so you know it's me"

Then you do so

Once I get your email address I'll contact you with my real one

So is laziness cunt

I notice how you totally ignored everything I said

Still fishing for attention and sympathy for your mental illness

You resort to shitposting to deflect from your own personal feelings of emptiness, I've felt it before, that feeling of death inside you? Like there's someone gripping your own heart, like your whole chest is going to cave in on itself.

C'mon user, open up. Give us a look inside

Hope is liberating from this dark prison

I thank you for the offer user, but I honestly wouldn't have the time ATM to keep it consist what with work and all. I'll check out those links you sent me, thanks

lad. im not a 15 year old white girl who listens to my chemical romance.

im upset that my country will die but everything comes to an end. our race may never reach alpha centuri, we may never spread our aryan genes throughout the galaxy and we may never become gods

but im proud of my history and im happy that right now im talking to an american lad never met through more or less a magic electricity box complaining about shite. this is the white mans gift to the world

there's no point in fighting for something that died 80 years ago

Just listen to this, one of the finest speeches on fighting against communist pinko scum. (and you could probably place communism with Islam and still have it be relevant.)

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

You can't give up. I mean if your not just LARPing as a fag I can understand why you would give up if you have nothing invested in the future with biological children but still you should have a purpose beyond being a sack of meat that eventually expires.

giving up is just the conclusion i've reached. and slowly but surley you'll all follow

i'm still gona shitpost among you. im gona get angry at the videos you link to. im still gona get excited when the next happening occurs and hope "maybe this time. maybe now they'll wake up" but it never will.

its not jews or communism or islam or niggers. it was the fault of our forbears and when something this scale is set in motion you cant stop it. not one single actor is responsable for the current state we find ourselves in. we all contributed and continue to do so

if you accept that you're dying, the pain doesnt hurt as much

im off to bed
>rip éire and her beautiful sons and daughters

Dude. Fuck that. Drop the red pills till the end. Live your life as you see fit but never bend the knee. Defend your convictions. Anybody who disagrees with you is a gobshite. That's how we all should live. One man, one voice.

This

No one cares faggot

Kill yourself

I should add, I'm definitely a gobshite to many, as many are gobshites to me.
But gobshites are many, as gobshites are me, but only a gobshite can truly be free.