2nd of august the day we unleash our greatest powers, the day we make CNN beg for mercy

2nd of august the day we unleash our greatest powers, the day we make CNN beg for mercy.

We will be protesting in front of CNNs offices in Washington D.C. On the 2nd of august, the reason is because CNN always broadcasts from D.C. beginning of every month.

We will need megaphones, speakers, ETC. We will also need as many people with flags and make America great again hats, posters. We will also need as many pictures of that gif of trump that cause this chaos.

We will walk around the entire town until making it to a full stop at the offices and some will go inside yelling and running through, we will need planning and ways to enter the building except through the front door.

>2nd of august

>Flags, posters, speakers, and megaphones.

>plans of entry to the CNN building

> map that plans where we are going to meet up and go protest the way to the building we need to make this a sudden thing.

> We need as many people as possible.

LETS START THE PLANNING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM THE OP INSTAGRAM IS @offical.kekistan.

you will have to be very legal about this, so get rid of that trespassing idea

>A fucking Wednesday
Sorry OP, too busy wage slaving

Yeeeeah no, dumb idea. I'm all for some sort of protest against CNN and their claims, but let's not do anything to win them supporters because of overzealousness

Well let's not get in but let's just sit outside and protest. Your right let's keep it legal

How about finding the blueprints to the building and finding a secret entrance.

Just kidding, that's a retarded idea. Keep it legal bro.

Where can we find those? I'll do the illegal shit if you find one get inside in fuck around

Let's do it on a weekend then. August 4th

AUGUST 4th is the day

I am cringing so fucking hard right now. Seriously. This is gay as fuck. You guys don't see the vulnerability you are exposing in your quest for meme glory. Its alright though.

O hai cnn

no thanks... a faggy 12 frog protest may actually help you network's ratings.not worth the risk.

are you in this then?

It won't. Trust me.

I am not. There is no way I am gonna be outside those buildings. For one, I am always armed. Two, the potential to be taken advantage of to hurt the cause of freedom of expression and fighting the media conglomerates is far greater than any gains you may attain. Stick to the memes. Indoctrinate the normies. Doing this other extra shit will only lead to confrontations with antifa and other groups looking to "punch nazis". Think about it.

>we
>nypa
don't even think about invading government buildings you commie fuck.
>sage

^

It seems as if there's a smorgasbord of victories;

When is the most opportune moment to strike?

Official discussion discord:wFx6Ug4

No, no, no, no. Fuck off.

Please never post again

Turn up armed with assault weapons with kekistani flags and do an Isis style take over of the offices

Good timing considering August is Straight White Male Pride Month.

This is retarded.

based pede, i am going to post it on t_d

kekistani posting should be a bannable offense.

please die

holy shit no one gives a fuck anymore, this shit was hilarious and cnn can burn to the ground in its own at this point. moving on to north korea now thx

sound and look exactly like occupy wallstreet
bunch of useful idiots if you go there you got coned by the oldest of all them joo tricks

sorry OP we aren't college-indoctrinated megaphone-shouting neomarxist retards

holding signs and shouting just makes you look fucking stupid

This thread screams CNN false flag

> Random insights

1. Confirm with LE you are cleared to protest, it is 1 phone call to DC PD

2. Call up 2 or 3 SuperPAC's. Megaphones, MAGA hats and Comms setup are all boxed & good to go. You just need to pull the old vote lists.

3. Cover faces, cover arms. You are going up against professional communications guys armed with lawyers. Do not act stupid, do not cause property damage, do not give them any excuse to proceed to drop criminal charges on 4ch/ FBI Ch / T_D

Bonus:

4. Leave propaganda behind your protest path / wake trail. Bring dry-erase spray paint, meme templates and spray memes into the concrete & street crossings. Print out memes and tape them to every surface at eye-height.

you faggots are the second to go right after the traitors. there is no room for you faggots in the future.

this is fucking autistic as shit it shouldn't be a protest it should be a fucking gathering like HWNDU where people can come and go and get buck and shit instead of a bunch of pale basement dwellers running around with t_d flags and breaking rule 1

Activists are so fucking gay - don't you realize that at a certain point, once you have enough megaphone screeching, sign-waving, chanting, and collective enthusiasm it doesn't matter what you're protesting, you're just an obnoxious cunt? keep that shit for the /t_d types and their uppity normie faggotry, for fucks sake

Whether the OP is bullshitting or not I find it very disheartening how fucking weak you bunch of pussies are.

If you cant organize in public the left will win everything eventually because they regularly demonstrate in public.

But you faggots won't because you're scared and that is so very pathetic.

You dont deserve to win and you won't

now I'm convinced this is a false flag.

nigga we have something better than the public we have fucking cyberspace. where did you get your information today? in public? nah bitch, u got it through a fucking TCP/IP link beaming semiotics straight into ur eyes reconstructing meaning om a split second.

fuck kicks i swear

This retardedly obvious shill thread is the best cnn can do to try and manufacture a positive news cycle for themselves? Sad.