Why aren't you soft faggots in the military?

Why aren't you soft faggots in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those soft faggots on the right side of the photo are also in the military

Because this country doesn't deserve to be defended

>implying anyone on Sup Forums could join the military without raping everyone they meet and killing children

We got none.

My skills are more valuable when placed elsewhere. I'll leave the gruntwork for the dumb brutes like yourself, thank you very much. :^)

Simple: I'm not a cuck.

Already served

Because I don't meet the requirement of having an IQ below 100.

Because the only true war is the Meme War

I did my term of service, hombre. The rest of these limpdicked faggots needs to step up.

got out

now i get gi bill and ptsdbux

it's like being a neet but i can live basically anywhere, my family loves me and girls want to hear my stories about my adventures and want to fuck me. 10/10 will reenlist in the next life.

>Be a good goy and fight for Israel and (((corporations)))
Joining a militia is the true red pill.

To be a soldier for what? This disgusting shit hole of a country? To enforce Jewish and globalist interests? Not likely. The US millitary is soft as fuck now anyway. Anything valuable you learn in the military I can search up on the internet or achieve myself.

I am. Of course out of all the jobs in the US navy I had to get put in the most autistic of them all. I can never get away from you fucks.

>dying for israel

Still in college. Probably going to enter once I have my ME degree, tho.

Wasting tax payer money to fight for neocons. No thanks.

Because the military broke my back, threw me out, and has denied me any benefit, including disability and gi bill.

I'm lucky I'm not homeless.

Also, I'd much rather start a family. What a waste of time the military is, and you're fighting for the fucking bad guys. Would you fight Germany if you were in the time period of WW2? If you would go die

Can't run for more than 2 minutes

Did my 15 years, faggot. Now Trudeau is making terrorists rich.

because war is for bratty little children.

I hope google has free college for your sake, fuckwit. I will literally never have debt thanks to uncle sam.

>Pawn for corrupt politicians
>No more fraternity thanks to womyn in military
>Don't need to be treated with so much disrespect in order to feel like a man, I already do.

I honestly would want to join if I didn't think these things were true, I come from a line of marines. Instead I go the gym, I box, and I have a well paying civilian job. I don't think I'm doing bad by any means.

>being a disposable drone
Nah

Did my time already. Now milking my GI Bill.

this lol

Marines said I was too old at 28. Recruiter told me they try to get them in at 27 before bootcamp. Iono what to do. Army I guess?

do you burgers see the national guard as a militia?

The smart ones do not.

That's the only redeemable thing about joining the military. I would consider it for the gibs, but that's all. But at that point, do you really give a shit about your nation or your manhood or contributions to your people at that point? Because that's fucked up thinking, and I know your ancestors didn't get gibs when they joined. But if that's all it's about now, what's there to even fight for, truly? Fuck this nation.

I'm not a rapist, but I'll make up for it by killing more children.

My face is too pretty for the battlefield.

Fucking dutch faggots. I remember you pussies in Afghanistan. I didn't meet a single clog wearer who wasn't an all out queer or jew loving commie. Your country deserves what it's getting.

but love can bloom on the battlefield

Because I am a soft faggot. Are you retarded?

I'm waiting for the Space Corps to be formed.

cuz im a pussy with no life who jerks off every night

Gibs are only reason why I joined, plus the added benefit of seeing towel heads get fragged.

The labor I can perform with my actual applicable skills is better for my nation, as a whole, than being an overpriced sandbag that babysits goat-fuckers.

Because im enjoying my weed and white collar job.

check'd

Because I don't feel like getting shot and disfigured by IEDs for Israel while my wife fucks the Hispanic gardener at home

I'm planning on it. I don't care for free time and have terrible aggression issues.

Well, first off: Shlomo

But anyway, it's because I could die and therefore give up my reproductive rights. I have not yet reproduced. I identify as a woman for this post.

The reason many young males are becoming pussies is because they have been denied reproduction.

I've had three friends go into the military: and all three were cheated on right in front of me. One attempted suicide and was dishonorably discharged.

How ya gonna fix it?

The military is a fucking joke. Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

The military does not defend Christendom

We bombed Christians to further islamist goals in the 90s. Fuck Bill Clinton

I'm going into Marine Corp boot camp in like 4 weeks here bud, any tips?
>inb4 muh too dumb to go to college
I'm planning on receiving a Criminal Justice degree and Uncle Sam is paying for it, pathetic wage cucks will be 124k in debt at age 23 with a shitty job and worthless Meme degree while I get paid to utilize my prime years of physical wellness and enjoy being debt free with a comfy degree.

This.

>fighting for Israel, neoliberalism, refugees, faggotry, ISIS and globalism

>browsing this board

Pick one

Military sucks. Filled with a bunch of power tripping and literal faggots.

Was decent back in the day where you could tell someone to fuck off or you'd kick their ass.... But its been corporatized and feminized to the point where only the mentally ill can thrive in such a environment.

Fighting for Israel is not on my to do list.

Based Punisher

>any tips?
Be sure to spend the rest of your life telling everyone that you're a marine, no matter what the context or relevance is.

>implying anyone would want to reproduce with you

We have issues letting go of our colonies, though, so our army is almost always deployed somewhere, and I'm not getting killed by some crazy nigger in a Toyota truck in Mali just so that our government's access to the uranium deposit in the country next door isn't threatened.

I'm actually thinking of joining the reserve, though. They're almost only deployed on patrol duty nowadays, and I can get behind patrolling in train stations to shoot down any potential goatfucker.

Already did my time faggot

Whys that?

I'm 59.

I'm not excited at the prospect of fighting in bullshit proxy wars for Israel.
Also I'm not poor.

Too fat.

Do marines do anything else?

We're bombing Christians in Syria to further Islamist goals today.

Fuck Obongo

>dying for israel
truly the american dream

Ditto. 7 years here. Iraq and all that shit.

/thread/

They swap dip spit in each others' mouths.

Fair point.

do it, i love it

although the UN wants us to be the next ones into Mali. biggest shit hole in the world

I went to college

Currently in the Army. Seeing combat and shooting savages is the only reason I'm here

>20k a year
why should i even join, i can make that much on social welfare.

Was the region and people capable of (((democracy)))?
Or was that a giant lie?

Because no commonwealth nation is in immediate danger.

Did my bit, still in the reserves. And frankly, the best bit about that is that I make sure that I'll still fit my uniform if I get called upon. (I do my exercises, and my practice at the range. But I have to admit I like food a bit to much)

its a mating tactic you kissless virgin. If you tell a bitch you in the Marines your chances of getting puss go up by AT LEAST 7%. Nobody wants to fuck some skinny pretty boy civilian beta cuck that can't run a mile.

Ooo, good one. You're still a dumbass worthless faggot who joined the military and posted a goofy ass baby picture.

Literally kill yourself. Most military cunts join the military because they have a death wish anyway.

literally kys

Because the military is led by globalist faggots such as McMaster and Petraeus

mental illness

because military are more like mercenaries when you have shitty politicians and unwanted corporate influence on the said politicians.

Mfw hard charging debbil dog

Waiting for my AFSC selection to come in so I can go off to boot camp. Next job drop is in the next couple weeks so I may get it then.

Waiver, my dude

Any branch, if they want you, could waive a fucking amputee.

>butthurt maurine

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I did.... worst decision of my life...

The people in the middle east are too dumb to understand representative government.

They need to be ruled by a monarch because they're unintelligent sheep.

Either mommy fucked a sailor while you listened at night, or you flunked the ASVAB.

>i can smell your busted pussy from here

You might as well have just written a post saying "I'M A FUCKING POG"

Doing my ASTB-E tomorrow, thanks for asking OP

a very short bout of asthma as a child. They will not accept my kind.

>implying that's not the great military pastime

why are you not fighting for israel you useless goyim

I did. Only 400 days left.

Tried to the point of writing to a congressman for a waiver but they said I had incurable asthma even though I was like 6 years old when I went to the doc for it.

Dying for a country that taxes me about 40% of my paycheck, is 56% white, the other half shit on me because I'm white and say I have white privilege and I should gib them more hand outs. Country is constantly involved in shit wars that just made Europe get flooded with rapefugees. Idk why would I want to be in the military lol

>Because no commonwealth nation is in immediate danger.
Because no commonwealth nation is in immediate danger from external forces.

fix'd it for ya m8

any fellow Irwinfags here?

>this triggering
>mfw still alive
>mfw going to school for free at your expense

>implying that pol could even get past MEPS