Should blue eyes be glorified?

Should blue eyed people be forced to breed more than usual and is blue eyes some sort of super human trait? I have blue eyes so I need to know this myself too.

Brown-eyed brown-haired white people are empirically smarter. Most scientific advancements and studies and geniuses haven't been from blue-eyed people.

no, snowniggers were a mistake

Does trump have blue eyes

yes

I met my current gf because she wouldn't have kids with anyone who didn't have blue eyes.

It's literally impossible to have naturally jet black hair and blue eyes.

On a girl it looks féminine
On a guy its gay
Brown eyes look more dominating

How dare you call blue eyed people snow niggers?! Niggers are African folks.

I think in general lighter-colored eyes are more gentle,aesthetic

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Why would eye color define that?

Show me one unaltered.

Nope this is probably bait

Not having Gray or Hazel eyes that change all day long
plebs

eye color is worthless. you're going to be ugly or good looking regardless of what your eye color is.

Is this feminine?

>tfw blonde hair with blue eyes
Blonde is rare in itself, blonde with blue eyes even rarer. We need to protect rare Aryan phenotypes like blondes and redheads, not just those with blue eyes. Encourage blondes with blue eyes to reproduce with each other.

They are nice but let's crush fruad news first and worry 'bout it second.

Only if you want another generation of a bunch of gullible blue pilled cucks with pretty eyes around. Snowniggers have to go and remove their degeneracy with them

I've literally gotten my dick sucked because of my eye color (super pale gray blue eyes). I've received more compliments about my eyes than i can remember.

People with ass eyes could never understand.

Nope. Blonde hair and brown eyes is rarer and blonde and blue eyes. And phenotype are worthless. Brown-haired brown-eyed white people are empirically more accomplished. Blondes have very little to be proud of regarding history.

Green eyes are more rare, I think.

And on hair, red ofc.

Brown hair and brown eyes are too common. I want to save the rarity of blonde hair and blue eyes, not have it lost forever by mixing it out. To create more blondes with blue eyes, we need people with these features to start breeding with each other more.

Red eyes only.

Really? I always found that to be the worst kind of blue eyes and I'm saying that as somebody with blue eye genes who isn't all salty he came out hazel.

Do you live around a bunch of shit people or something?

You guys are just jealous that you don't look as good as I do. Blue eyes are super cool just admit you niggers

>is blue eyes some sort of super human trait? I have blue eyes so I need to know this
Evidently not superhuman intelligence.

Depends on what problem you're solving for. Do you need to work out in the sun all day? You're going to need more pigment.
Want proven superior visual acuity? Better lighten them up..

most blue-eyed people i have met are fucking retarded, so i would have to say no

Yes

>tfw no blue eyed girlfriend

No. but green eyes should

Don't worry, when the Chinese breakthrough designer genetic engineering, we'll all have blonde hair blue eyes.

Agree

green/grey/blue/hazel eyes should be forced to breed.

I have blue eyes. It's nothing special. Look at all geniuses and scientific advancements and tell me how many of the people are brown-eyed and how many are blue-eyed.

you don't know how recessive genes work then lol.

actually hair colour and eye colour are connected in certain ways thorugh gentics though it is unknown how, an example would be how common it is for people with ginger hair to have green eyes

disgusting nigger eye detected

my eyes are inbetween brown and green, and have an IQ of 121, with mainly white ancestry, should I breed?

grey eyed masterrace reporting in.

Actual Green Eye Master Race here

bluefag eyes are stock standard where I am. When the sun hits my eye and those bright green glowers hit a girls own she literally can't stop staring at me.

It's like nature is telling her to breed with me, everytime.

>not having.heterochromic eyes
Plebs

which is a good thing

Are you male or female?
Yes you should breed

post them

male (male)

As a brown-eyed guy I'm triggered.

Damn it.. I have to find a female soon

>who is paul ryan

Brown eyes are dumb animal eyes and I seriously doubt people with dark brown eyes actually have souls.

ok snownigger, whatever helps you cope with being genetically inferior.

As long as you're white you should have at least some pride. If you're eyes aren't perfect at least your skin color is

blue/green are my jam. It's gay as fuck but I saved some finish dude's eye from one of these threads just because it's so fascinating to look at.

They should make more girls with those.

You all jelly cause it's scientifically proven girls with blue eyes go after brown eyes......blue eyed bois btfo

the 64% meme is true after all

if you have to have blue eyes to be white then white people's history is pathetic.

Brown-eyed blondes usually have a better ass and are more dominant than the blue-eyed ones. Blue-eyed brunettes (if they're a thing) are weaker and dumber than brown-eyed ones. You were saying?

Very.

>Dark Brown, likely altered as well.

Ain't Jet Black, boss.

hes right you know....

Gtfo sand nigger incest inbreed scum fucking piece of Shit mom sucker of black death

He's not feminine because of his eyes, it's because he has weak bones.

Why would you want a girl to be dominant?

Well you're wrong

friendly reminder that snownigger eyes are creepymode

>have brown deep eyes
>have brown hair
>6ft
>blue eyed girls sucking cock all day long any time I want
>blue eyed bois cant even compete
>feels good man

ok, go ahead and list 5 geniuses that have blue eyes.

Why not? If they're dominant, they can rely on themselves are more confident. They won't cheat on you in order to get satisfaction or become a whore to get more attention.

Here is a new one. Even more masculine

I guess it's more interesting. It doesn't have to mean you wear a dick cage all the time or something, but it adds some spice and excitement to have more of a tit for tat at least.

oh yeah......horse riding position are the best one

Not talking about his eyes, norska fitta.

Blues eyes are too common

Bule eyes are okay, but green eyes creep me the fuck out.
I feel the person doesn't have a soul or wants to do something crazy

not the best lighting, nigger tongue my anus

How can you look at this image and not think that he looks retarded with those weak glowing eyes?

why are you so mentally weak? it's just an eye color, calm down, retard.

She's hot but there's no doubt she's a whore

I am blue eyed devil. bring on the pussy

how about this one

>Mentally weak
>Flag
look who is talking, go eat burger fatty

I'm not wrong, that guy is Asian.

those are hazel eyes
my mother have them too

NORSKA FITTA?!SATANS SVENSK KUK HOMO
DRA TIL HÆLVETTE

I have blue eyes too but it's not really a superhuman trait, it's merely an adaptation to a colder climate with less sun. It's nice in the dark but harsh sunlight gives me a headache.

>tfw green eyed with green eyed spouse, one green eyed child and one blue eyed child

ill check those for you friend

>hispanic standards
Those are somewhat-not-entirely-brown eyes

Feels good to have the best of both worlds.

Doing God's work.

plenty here in mexico compadre enought to share, beside the whiter we becomme the better

>flag
Must be a blue eyed nigger

you need to start asking questions user......look at your neighbors first of all

Green eyes are the rarest regular color.

I'd love a green-eyed woman

t. Cletus

>tfw brown hair brown eyes
>gf has blue eyes

but he said "not the best lightning", so I assumed his eyes are somewhat lighter

I hate Sweden. These retards are the bottom of the rank list. Under arab countries. OH wait, Sweden is Arab NVM!!

But your eyes are barely hazel
>the whiter
lmao
pic related