Reality has a liberal bias

Reality has a liberal bias.

If you understood the most basic facts about social correlation, it would be instantly obvious next to no one is wealthy on Sup Forums, and nearly everyone is a flaming racist with major anxiety issues who went all in for tangerine fucktard.

Sane people would notice the rich and powerful are largely all Democrats or moderate Republicans very much in the Romney mold. They are never Klansmen or Trumpists. Even baby hands himself is likely deeply indebted trailer trash, as proven by his incessant refusal to release his tax returns like every other President.

Insane people refuse to acknowledge our election was HACKED, flaunt their pedestrian bigotry, and think magic internet money is an easy ticket to a pimped out car.

You should have let her win. We'd have banked good paying jobs, free mental health treatment,and we'd be halfway to flying cars. Instead our country and the rest of the world gets to lose sleep and money worrying about how hard the most powerful man on earth shit his pants on Twitter this week.

Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCqw3LioWlk&
skeptic.com/reading_room/conceptual-penis-social-contruct-sokal-style-hoax-on-gender-studies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this but unironically

>flag

>Our election
>Canadian flag

Shut up faggot go overdose on maple syrup and suck your Muslim overlords dick

Why does a Canadian care about who we elect as our president? As much as I hate Trudeau I'm not going on their Austrian scat fetish forums arguing for his impeachment.

A FUCKING LEAF

Reality has a conservative bias I'm afraid. Anyone with a functioning Brian can see that diversity is a weakness, mass immigration will and has destroyed every country it has affected, and that being a degenerate pussy is bad for your nation. Claiming that liberalism must be correct because they earn more money shows you just how retarded liberals are, you pick out one thing and incorrectly assess why it is, then you claim something entirely unfounded based on those incorrect assumptions about a different topic. Pathetic

>Insane people
This is projection in action. You have a mental illness. That is not meant to be derogatory or insulting but a plain and literal fact. I am sorry, you must be so confused, but it is true.

Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt. Hillary is a Lying Cunt.

Tangerine fucktard.Stopped reading.

Calls out A-nother FUCKING LEAF!

>>being a kekistan faggot
>>mocking flags

KYS

Saged and reported for gay cuckold faggotry.

Nobody is advocating for mass immigration petard, except for extreme retarded liberals

>inb4 all liberals are extreme

I stopped reading at the flag tbqh pham

Nobody in this thread has actually gave any credible refutation to OP's argument which is funny because all these conservatards cry about liberals not giving arguments in response to their poor sentence structure and pig-level thought comprehension.

CAPTCHA
>STOP Vote
lel

>reality has a liberal bias
Is that why liberals lose on almost all fronts against conservatives? I was a centrist before this election, but the absolute bullshit coming out of the left right now is pushing me farther and farther right. Trump isn't a national embarrassment, liberals are

daily reminder that Hillary is a Lying Cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=VCqw3LioWlk&

Yeah it does. Liberalism is a good concept. "Liberals" describes something else.

A flying car is an air plane cuck

>Liberals lose on all fronts against conservatives

Once again another conservatard thinking that because some retarded feminist said "Islam is the religion of peace" got destroyed by some young 20's, dads money fuckboy who copy and pasted Breitbart articles, that it's a "victory for the conservatives". Intelligent leftists just shut their mouth.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH

>that psychotic laugh
Reminds me of a schizophrenic friend I have who they Havnt let out of state hospital for the past 3 yeads6

>Reality has a liberal bias.
So you're saying it's reality that there are 31 genders instead of just two controlled by sex chromosomes discovered by science over 100 years ago?

You're saying it's reality that human races, which can be detected genetically with a 99.86% success rate are just a "social construct"?

You're saying that it's reality that human embryos aren't human, not even after they develop a heart and a nervous system that responds to outside stimulus?

You're saying that it's reality that Putin individually made more than half of America vote against the war-mongering cunt?

You libtards are on the wrong side of history, leaf. By the time we're done, every last one of you satanic pieces of shit is going to stand trial for crimes against humanity and be burned alive for them. And then when you finally expire, your real pain will be just beginning.

>Reality has a liberal bias

You see your world through "Muh Feelz" and are bias

Regular leftists don't believe that there are more than 2 genders, that a developed embryo isn't human, that Putin fucked up the election, that races are a social construct.

You probably went on fucking tumblr and thought "wow every liberal must be like this, haha really got them libtards"

I'm fucking sick that a few mentally ill feminist whales represent half of the US.

>"the rich" are publicly honest about their personal political views

>leaves

I'm not a trump fan
I'm not a conservative
I'm not a republican

I just can't stand liberals

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on CNN, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yup, it's time to face facts, Drumpfkins.

Reality shows liberals think killers and rapists are oppressed

The issue is, you think elites have actual power when the people stop funding them. They in fact do not.

Umm, no sweetie

Reality has a conservative bias.

If you understood the most basic facts about social correlation, it would be instantly obvious next to no one is wealthy on reddit, and nearly everyone is a flaming faggot with major anxiety issues who went all in for commie BS.

Sane people would notice the rich and powerful are largely all Republicans or moderate Democrats very much in the Romney mold. They are never fags or niggers. Even the witch herself is likely deeply indebted goy trash, as proven by her incessant refusal to admit she was hiding something in her emails like every other President.

Insane people refuse to acknowledge our election was FILLED WITH FRUAD, flaunt their pedestrian faggotry, and think magic internet money is woke.

He won, get over it.. We have banked good paying jobs, paid mental health treatment,and we are halfway to flying cars. If Hillary won Instead, our country and the rest of the world would lose sleep and money worrying about how hard the most powerful woman on earth shit her pants while in Jew York.

Pathetic.

the leaf believes democracy is an absolute

Slide those threads faster faggot.

No, simple economics.

Oh fucking sheeit. Always a Cuckadian.

actually, they are advocating for too much immigration out of a flimsy belief in blank slatism

>the elite are subject to economics

No one cares

If they have no money how are they elites.

>every other President
Well you're very wrong about this, and everything else you've written. Liberals say they are against the elites and abuse of power and then turn around and suck the dnc dick as hard as they can. The Dems are rich because they are using the common person like personal piggy banks you dumb fuck. Trump is trying to save your stupid ass.

Snytime someone says "noun has an adjective bias" they've already lost all credibility. You have the bias. It's not the facts. It's not "reality." It seems like the facts are bias towards every individual's ideology. It's called confirmation bias. The difference is that some people are smart enough to understand this on their own and keep their mouth shut without needing some autist on Sup Forums to explain it to them.

>Reality has a liberal bias.
skeptic.com/reading_room/conceptual-penis-social-contruct-sokal-style-hoax-on-gender-studies/

Sorry fag, but penises are real. Didn't read the rest

A

>reality confirms my bias
Trash

>Reality has a liberal bias
False. Reality has no bias. It wouldn't be reality if it did. The big corporations have a liberal bias; and by extension academia and other institutions.
>If you understood the most basic facts about social correlation, it would be instantly obvious next to no one is wealthy on Sup Forums, and nearly everyone is a flaming racist with major anxiety issues who went all in for tangerine fucktard.
Their are wealthy 4chaners. Your other points are probably correct.
>Sane people would notice the rich and powerful are largely all Democrats or moderate Republicans very much in the Romney mold. They are never Klansmen or Trumpists. Even baby hands himself is likely deeply indebted trailer trash, as proven by his incessant refusal to release his tax returns like every other President.
Democrats were Klansmen. Also the rich are dems, not because it"s "sane", but because it profitable right now. If it was "sane" all these coked out celebrities would be republicans. Also, Obongo never released his college transcripts. I wonder why?
>Insane people refuse to acknowledge our election was HACKED, flaunt their pedestrian bigotry, and think magic internet money is an easy ticket to a pimped out car.
Insane people keep repeating that the election was hacked with no evidence, but on the word of fraudulent "news" bloggers.
>You should have let her win. We'd have banked good paying jobs, free mental health treatment,and we'd be halfway to flying cars. Instead our country and the rest of the world gets to lose sleep and money worrying about how hard the most powerful man on earth shit his pants on Twitter this week.
Look I know it's tough now that all those CTR shekels have dried up, but I'm sure the DNCC could still use some shills.

Go the fuck back to Canada, pancake.

Crazy is what has made America great. Sell out to rich liberals or moderate republicans? That would be our downfall you fucking idiot. Go ruin your own country.

yeah but liberals want freedom of speech from the church not criminalize speech directed at the brown church or locking up the climate change heretics

Everything you morons see on t.v is fake. Then you morons run to 4chans Sup Forums to bitch about the blacks and the migrants the Mexicans and the Asians .You do this from the comfort of your own basement and your knowledge of these groups are based on whatever vile shit the internet showed you. You are a cuck...the true definition of a sad sack of a man...Then again most of you failures are lost causes anyway. Learn to love people but dont be a pushover. Life is that simple.No offense meant but some of you guys need to find Jesus or get a fucking hobby.
>There are good people
>There are bad people

This
>Atonement

>oy matey those darn canadians argh
>meanwhile, literally pic related

I agree with alot of what your saying but Hillary going on and on about hacking is pure bullshit. Shes on the Macedonians now. Truth is she was a tragically shit..I mean pure trash Democratic nominee. I cant even express how garbage she was. Im normally a moderate republican in every sense of the title...but I mean she was so garbage. Then again tiny hands wasn't any better. Regardless of whatever these libtard dickheads go on about at least we still live in a democracy so we can at least celebrate that