I've constructed a sugar coated redpill. This will allow normies to see some (((coincidences))) at CNN. If we spread it...

I've constructed a sugar coated redpill. This will allow normies to see some (((coincidences))) at CNN. If we spread it, virtue signaling cucks will also propagate it. Get in here faggots.

Kek, was gonna call you a faggot but it's actually pretty good.

this is perfect, trojan horse mother fucker god damn you did it

Really even without any text, knowing there are this many kikes in one company should be concerning for anyone. Well done OP.

Exactly. Leftists themselves will spread it. What hashtag should we use?

Too wordy. Text needs to be cut down a bit.

The text is important to shield it from being taken down. Instead of (((exposing))) anyone it's merely celebrating diversity ;)

Genius

Make it more subtle,put some flowery colors on it and make it not look like the original so much, but overall the idea is 10/10

cute

Well done. Here is a pic of the original with the text removed if anyone else wants to add their own caption.

Good idea. Get on it faggot

Normies won't see anything bad with that. Their response will be, "what's your point, are you racist or something?"

Retard

The only red pills liberals will take has to be in suppository form as a black dildo

Kate balduan is jewish?

Nooooo she was my cnnfu

Brooke Baldwin is goysich right?

It doesn't have to redpill everyone right away. But if it spreads it'll be in the back of the mind of normies who might've thought those (((white))) anchors were not chosen people. Also, this will make CNN butthurt beyond belief as its the real reason they doxxed that plebbitor.

Not true. Not the ones who hate CNN already (cuckservatives, young conservatives, clueless conservatives). This just gives them some backstory.

In any case, ask them why CNN is so hard-pressed to report on pic related.

Based Jews!

You don't understand, normies don't see anything wrong with a company being run and/or owned by Jews, and their kneejerk response will be "racist!"

That's why the post is celebrating CNN for their diversity and commitment to such a progressive workforce.

I'm sorry I called you a retard, I didn't know you actually we're retarded

Wolf Blitzer pls go

I disagree. The vast majority of the population do not like jews. They either pretend to or suffer from doublethink regarding jews and dislike them unconsciously. They make people uncomfortable with their own holidays and their symbols. Christian "zionists" pretend to support israel so they all move there and Jesus comes to rapture them while burning the jews to death for not believing in him.

If these people actually see this image and don't just click off or close it, they will hopefully process something out of it and I guarantee that's not "or good I'm glad jews are in control of the news"