/CPD/ CHICAGO POLICE SCANNER GENERAL - Robert Hours

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT??
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.
>the march toward the inevitable backlog

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro
DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU
A Robert story courtesy RobertAuthor added 4 July 2017: pastebin.com/bSryX4qJ
#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/
Crime in Wrigleyville and Boystown:
cwbchicago.com/
>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm
>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays
>The tales of Sir Robert in the land of Chicongo
pastebin.com/bSryX4qJ
PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky
Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KyrQ3cesM2A
abc7chicago.com/news/102-shot-14-fatally-in-chicago-over-july-4-holiday-weekend/2184156/
abc7chicago.com/news/cpd-conducting-raids-across-city-in-effort-to-curb-holiday-violence/2181950/
publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests?FirstName=&LastName=&CbNumber=&ChargeId=5708&CPDArea=&District=&Beat=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evening, Roberts.

where is everyone?

on the sofa, in my house on the side of the road
>hoping for crabby dispatch tonight

>male black all black put a gun to his head

>playing streets bingo tonight. need to see if there are any duds on the card

time to roll the dice!

>male hispanic urinated on the building
>had a sharp object in his hand
>may be intoxicated

So many machete-related crimes do you think we're going to get tonight?

Evening Roberts.

/comfy/pd bump. Any action tonight? I'm guessing it'll be a bit slow after the July 4 murderocalypse

how many last night. I remember hearing a string of reports about people getting cut.
also, FINAL SCORE FOR THE WEEKEND!
>90 people shot
>12 of those dead
almost made it to 100, damn

Hey roberts!! Did I miss anything?

New Record folks

>dead nig call in the snatchers

>body removal call
remember Roberts, 90 min, OR IT'S FREE!

Just tuned in. What's she talking about body decomposition for?!

>deceased male black
>5'10 275 pounds

It was the diabeetus, wasn't it?

can i get a gestalt on the murderocalypse. I was out.

Keys checked
Q: Are Roberts issued Tasers?
youtu.be/KyrQ3cesM2A
we wuz 'lectrified & sheeit

abc7chicago.com/news/102-shot-14-fatally-in-chicago-over-july-4-holiday-weekend/2184156/

Also FBI got carjacked with a bunch of guns and body armor

For the whole holiday weekend

>102 shot
>15 dead
>that may or may not include the dindu with an AK who got put down by the cops
>more fires than I can count
>dude lost half of his head, possibly in a fireworks accident
>multiple machete fights
>male gook dangling a smaller male gook off of an overpass by his feet while a female gook watched

>overdose at the library

At least the nigs use it for something.

What happened to the ambient music on "youarelistening"??

>dude lost half of his head, possibly in a fireworks accident

Did he make the team?

Chicango niggers ruining the whole state,, check.

it's very quiet right? I ended lowering the radio volume

>heard four gunshots
>then three or four more
>thinks it's a firefight

Last nights streets bingo

I can't even hear it at all

Heineken is shit confirmed!

I wasn't sure I heard Addison I marked it but may have been Madison. So I need to remove Woodlawn and Addison. I heard cermak for sure

Jesus Robert confirms this account. It was a marathon of niggitry. God bless Robert and Adam, Jesus forgives him for not checking his keys. Under sassy, crabby and the innocent cuttie we report, amen.

good evening roberts

abc7chicago.com/news/cpd-conducting-raids-across-city-in-effort-to-curb-holiday-violence/2181950/

Well done, Robert. Thanks to the crackdown, last night wasn't nearly as eventful as last year's 4th. Sadly, these threads will come to a close if we get what we want. I'm willing to give up comfy free entertainment on the 4th in favor of Robert coming put victorious.

>caller says they have guns, knives and everything

when Chicago ends, the insanity of las vegas begins.

I guess they must have got Morloch nog or he was shot within the last year.

Maybe he swore off pulling people into the sewer.

>just about to say henlo to ROBERTS
>male HIS PANIC chasing somebody with a gun

5'3"

>beanlets
When will they learn?

>hysterical female woke up covered in blood
>they're all hysterical

The best thing on Sup Forums. If anyone listens to this for any period of time you realize blacks and hispanics need to be exterminated from the face of the planet. The murder and gun crime statistics of chicago don't scratch the surface of how bad these animals really are

Male black wearing backpack crawling in the middle of the street.

White power Robert should be around soon. I disagree with his ideals but respect him as a man. It's odd how there is a mutant level of respect on the inter-webs.

I'll be logging events soon.

REAL ROBERT HOURS

bitch prolly had a niglet miscarriage and didnt know she was preggo

I think hispanics are okay :^)

I'm listing to a few more songs on my play list, but Adam needs to learn how to check his keys.

fat people problems.

>Also FBI got carjacked with a bunch of guns and body armor
I really feel sorry for those guys. Wrong place at the wrong time, and all of a sudden your career is in the shitter, and the shitter's clogged. I mean, trying to live that shit down is not even possible. In a hundred years, people in the FBI at least will still remember their names as: "Those dudes who got their dumb asses carjacked; DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!", followed by a mental picture of a frowning Smokey The Bear. Brutal.

it happens to skinny bitches too. basically a low iq problem. there is no way to mistake the feeling of a kid kicking inside you with anything else. feels like you have a creature with dozens of limbs hitting every organ.

checked. Honestly I feel for most FBI as here know as "Fred The fed". Most Freds are good people trying to do a good job...or at least I like to think so. I might not agree with their dog shittyness, but right now they have a job and need the support.

>one of them claims to be a Nuke City Shooter

WE WUZ FALLOUT AND SHIIET

>Nuke city shooter
either a firework or a laser gun

>boyfriend roughed her up, she wants to get her shit
>"Prefect, i like specifics!" < the key to sassy's heart

>list of fireworks and disturbances
>seems calm after last night.
>male black with black back pack crawling in streetm, a few calls on this one.

confirmed Roberta?

Halsted, user, not Halstead.

CHECK YO KEYS!!!

Y'all motherfuckers need to check yo keys.

BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT? Fuck off with Robert. Tonight is about CNN and destroying them. Not fapping to Robert.

Yeah, so far this season I haven't heard a single call about a struggling or limp female being dragged into a storm drain. He was probably either caught or killed.

This is probably true.

Newfag, please leave. Everynight is Robert night.

shhh

>Bruce Rauner wants to destroy the loan status of the state by vetoing another budget after the state hasn't had one for 3 years
>He also thinks the catastrophic failures of Kansas going all in on voodoo economics will work great for the Illinois
>Now he has republicans revolting against him.
>Still has more economic growth than Kansas even with a governor sabotaging the state every step of the way.
Rauner is making sure Illinois will remain forever blue.

Wake me when there isn't a report about fireworks.

10-4 : )

ty will fix it when i figure out what to replace the 2 duds with

Male Black has been stealing liquor and attacking random people all day

Do you think that if the nogs in Chicago knew how much the whole world views them with contempt, they would do anything to change their behaviour? I mean, even the IRA and the assholes in Spain and Colombia have gotten with the tour, but it seems like our melanin-enhanced brothers and sisters just aren't getting the message. Maybe there is some truth to the rumour that blacks are endemically dumber than whites.

>male or female.. cpd mughsots

much rhetoric he cloaks...

That'll never happen so long as we keep glorifying nigger culture in mainstream music and movies

>car fire on the dan ryan

there's fucking bedlam in chiraq all over.

give me something that can hold any water against that understatement.

>hold up alarm at mat parker residence.

I'm going to guess female because of the softness and size of features. The look in their eyes is emotional too.

They are incapable

>cop gets bitch slapped, proceeds to be 100% professional

I'm just waiting for the manufactured outrage over this one.

>8 male blacks drinking and doing drugs
>one clames to be a "nuke city shooter"
>lol wut?!

There's nothing to fix. Your pensions are irreparably out of control. Hiking taxes to kick the can isn't helping your economy. The only reason your aren't bankrupt yet is because of all of the companies in the greater chicago area, once taxes become crushing they'll leave. Your public unions will kill your state. You should look into how much teachers and other public employees make on their pensions and how quickly they vest.

Then go to one of the dozen CNN breads and get the fuck out of our /comfy/.

They know it and the dems taught them to use the contept as an excuse to behave even worse, to gain votes. That's why they want to make it illegal to criticize Male Black. Because it got out of hand.

Their language doesn't even have words for them them to understand promises or commitments or fire or past. It's here and now only

correct

Brother, always judge the works of the poster, not the post. You can always tell the true poster.

>unknown racial issues from someone.
tonight is Sup Forums invades?

>chair on fire in the alley

had a nig sleeping on a sofa in the alley this morning. guess a lot of furniture got puked on yesterday and dumped in the alley

Women are emotional creatures. Men are hard and without feeling Both need each other for reasons the other can't understand.

>photographs of body needed

I just read Chicago won't be able to open it's schools this fall if a deal isn't made soon. Expect more "kids" on the streets when summer ends. Robert is going to have his hands full.

>THIS FALL
>SCHOOLS OUT

i wanna say female but that peach fuzz mustache makes it hard... guess male

Would bang, although I would make sure she didn't have any potential weapons within reach.

Well, I'd say both.

WOULD HIS PUNANY SMELL LIKE TUMERIC?

its a tough call desu

>i wanna say female
Then I think you need to talk to someone. Seriously.

I'm going with tranny.

you can divide people by 4 traits. head first, heart first, trees, forest. Heart first people are wired very differently every decision they make is based on feelings and their heart. they are predominantly female. Head first people make decisions based on reason. Forest people only see the big picture and get confused by details. Tree people only sees the trees and are incapable of seeing the big picture..

im head first, tree, details are my bread and butter.... heart first big picture are your bleeding heart libs, they are incapable of seeing what needs to be done and incapable of accepting facts

Got some lookers here

publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests?FirstName=&LastName=&CbNumber=&ChargeId=5708&CPDArea=&District=&Beat=