Levi Smith named the Jew

You guys happy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FwXhBmc0aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

True.

breddy gud memery 7/10

Jews this, Jews that. Enough with the Jew baiting. It is getting rather pathetic. Remember that Trump and the US are both great and loyal friends to Israel and Jews have made (and continue to make) many fine contributions to the US.

You can tell he's trying his best to do it while not being banned. I think he's pretty effective.

Holy shit, look at OP's ID.

(((Levi)))

not bad 2bh

fuck off kike

>Zyklon FFL

Dont know bout you guys but I`ll take Jews over Hajis anyday.... I mean you need look only to the middle east right now...

>Kikeposting
who's behind this post and such...

>It is necessary to underscore the attitude of the Jewish press in those perilous times for the Romanian people. Every time the Romanian nation was menaced in its existence, this press supported the theses that best suited our enemies. As in fact, following the events, it can easily be seen that the same theses were doggedly opposed any time they were favouring a movement of Romanian revival.
For them, our worries were days of joy, while our joys for them were days of mourning.

You antisemites (assuming you aren't just lowly trolls) are doing incredible damage to Trump and his brand. Why not join with the Jews and help MAGA. This will be my last post in this place I think unless you all tone it down. Your racism and hatred is uncalled for.

maybe they're more upset at being identified with Israel, and not with being a Jew? Just guessing, honestly no clue why they would be upset at people pointing out that they're all Jewish.

What's wrong with being an all Jewish media organization, amirite?

>Trump and his brand
You have to go back, corporate knob-slobber.

Also, I remember him saying his real name isn't actually Levi Smith - seems like he's a Christian so he probably just wanted to choose a Biblical name.

>uncalled for

This. Went from hating the account to looking fondly upon it since his thread yesterday.

>>>/the_donald/

I'll take CNN over that kike blumpf anyday

Like 9/11?
Yeah we really needed that one
Faggot

here's your reply

> [oven preheats]

jidf .

I know, right? I mean, it's not like they're the only all Jewish media organisation in America.

fuck twitter users who break rules 1 and 2

I'm happy. Good work space cowboys

don't you have a gravestone to go push over?

This is an internal fight between zionist from izrael and the new york jewish community for real.... It is strictly directed to CNN while every medias are joos owned not just CNN hollywood fox news names it.

(((fake name)))

Ah ah ah ha ha haha ha

Soon boys.

Just a final question. Are you guys serious about all this Jewish hatred? I mean I even see a person posting under a Swastika??? What the hell is this place?

Digits answer your question

> this place is reality

>(you)

Remember, CNN = Corrupt Normie Network.

fuck off back to (((reddit))) and fuck blumpf

gas yourself ratboy

do you think blacks in general are more violent and less intelligent than whites? Why is it SUCH a stretch to think that Ashkenazi jews might be more manipulative and vulgar?

I hope this is just typical Australian shitposting

God bless you.

...like killing US sailors, stealing then selling US military secrets, stealing land illegally... keep going, shlomo?

What's your opinion of Emus?

Brian Sivils

CNN PI that does investigative stakeouts ...etc

Has access to more numbers. Text him until he gives up someone good.

fuck off, nigger kike

>uncalled for
it's overdue.
hitler was right.
one day a true godsend will rise from this muck you people have created. this hell on earth.

As a glasses-american, this picture offends me.

Report him. That account is cancer. Uses Sup Forums's name to get followers at the expense of a normie influx. He's a total scumbag.

M8 in Australia you don't see that Liberal Jews are what is killing the West.

Although it is common knowledge that conservative Jews/Israel are great mutual friends to the US and Americans.

The Liberals are the sources of corruption, if Hebes are truly our friends they would solve their Liberalism problems for us--Once the US is out of the picture, for whatever reason, Israel will cease to exist by any means possible.

Hmm, and I called him a faggot. Turns out he really is doing god's work

Jews Rock

Shill detected.

Go away, IDF.

Seriously. Like i get its an ironic joke here that Sup Forums hates jews, but sometimes it goes too far.

Hating the jews is such a retarded thing to actually put energy into. Just face it, they are the master race, but it doesn't mean we are worthless. It's like being a sprinter and hating Bolt because he is faster than you, just get used to it.

It's 2017, get with the program. No one actually hates jews anymore, now we hate immigrants because we are actually genetically superior to them and because they actually cause trouble to us (money, rape, murder, untouchable)

Yo Hiro what's the final solution for best korea?

This shit is getting out of hand.

>Tel Aviv-ison news

Entry level bait. Step it up, ausfriend

(((Drudge))) is always posting links to stories about Sumner Redstone's sexcapades. Pretty gross desu.

Fuck off K(r)ikey.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

you 3 years ago you would have gotten maybe 1 reply, pretty interesting to see how much pol has changed.

Plebbit is that way KIKE--->
Since youre obviously not from around here I'll let you in on a little secret... Israel is behind """Radical Islam""", the """Refugee Crisis""", and all other degeneracy that is destroying Western civilization. Wake the fuck up. "Globalists" are a real things. They're Zionist KIKES.

> 132558844
Tridubbs is compelling.

Paul Kurzberg &
Sivan Kurzberg &
Omer Marmari &
Yaron Shmuel &
Oded Ellner &
Dominik Suter &
Moshe Elmakias (Sears Tower)

>3 W 18th Street Weehawken NJ
Connect Dominik Suter to Charles Kushner, Jared Kushner's father, via this address in 2001. It was the Mossad front that employed the Israeli spies above, who were in the US on expired visas and arrested on 9/11. FBI raided that address days after 9/11. By that time, the owner/boss, Suter, had already fled to Israel, abandoning the office and his upscale NJ home. The Kushner connection is new intel and v important.)

>implying that wasn't caused by the Jews in the first place

Not all pol users hate Jews, no.

Jews have a scam going in America where they have a lot of unquestioned jewish privilege, and institutions that they use oppressively, but if anyone does question it they are a holocaust denying nazi according to their media monopoly(the reporter Rick Sanchez was fired for admitting this).

This has allowed Israel to have a direct line right into the American narrative, often overruling common sense for agenda, like you've seen in all the actions taken in the middle east since 9/11 where they claim to be maintaining hegemony but in fact are pissing it away, arming ISIS, abetting sick atrocities, all for the sake of an alien power.

>entry level bait
Just look at how many (You)s he got, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FwXhBmc0aI

Hi dudes... Jew here!

Jews wield their media monopoly in America against white Americans, all entertainment is laced with attacks and agendas meant to tear down white western culture and tradition. They use that same media to maintain a culture where to even say the word "jew" is racially sensitive, to question jews or Israel unthinkable.

I'm done with you kikes, utter filthy scum!
Hard to believe one year ago your kind barely even registered on my radar, hell I even felt bad for your and your phony holohoax. Your own actions will be your end once again, kicked out of 120+ communities for a reason!

I don't mind that there are Jews in media, but what does bother me is the complete lack of diversity.

For fuck's sake, CNN, hire some non-jews, because man, does this look bad.

Holy shit, he did it.

That's pretty dated, desu.

Eisner gives it away. He's been gone for a while.

aussie shitposters it looks like

I think he really listened to the suggestions in his thread yesterday.

I agree.
So,Sup Forums, now we have our own propagandist?
Also NEETs 'muh sekurit muh elite" BTFO

t. Ezekiel Goystein

well, it's true. the jews know. the goys know. the only people that do not know are liberals (goy and jew). The based goys and based jews know. this is the war. the middle is idiots. everyone talks about "alien disclosure." you're getting your fucking disclosure now. liberals, zionists, elites...it is a game to them. Expose the power. Fuck Saturn. He thinks he's hot shit. But he's not. just veeping as a jew tonight.

There are Zionists who should respect American nationalism and theoretically want America to be strong,

and then there are anti-Zionist jews who hate nationalism and want America to be put into the toilet as rapidly as possible.

Kill yourself kike.

name ~~> ONE

great bait lad