What if Trump had won on the Reform Party ticket in the year 2000?

What if Trump had won on the Reform Party ticket in the year 2000?

MAGA would have happened 17 years earlier.

would've gotten only like 5% and still lost to shrub

None of what happened in Dubya's terms would have ever happened.

America would currently be very great

No, imagine he somehow wins. I can see how it would be possible, although extraordinarily unlikely. Just assume he managed to become an absolute media sensation in the final months of the campaign, he's at the debates and he's able to exceed in a 3 person debate, the whole shebang. He outperforms Ross Perot by carving out the broad center and wins an unprecedented third party victory. What happens?

we wouldn't have had 8 years of a neocon cuck letting the media assfuck him every day

>What if Trump had won on the Reform Party ticket in the year 2000?
No 9/11

there would be no 9/11
there would be no break in the timeline
there would be an obama in 2016 instead of 2008
right now we would be heading to hell, instead of closely avoiding it

never could've happened. Automation and outsourcing weren't nearly as bad and the economy was OK in general. Poor and lower middle class whites were firmly behind the neo-con/globalist agenda at the time. Not to mention there wasn't as much SJW retardation to react against socially as well.

I believe he would have had less of an impact if he won the presidency then.

The last 15+ years really shaped his politics to be who he is today.

If you watched Get Me Roger Stone the only reason Trump ran in 2000 was to make sure 3rd party didn't take votes away from the GOP like in 92

I did see that, but let's assume for the sake of this scenario that he runs for real and he wins.

Perot didn't or wasn't running in 2000

If Trump won in 2000 Europe would not be currently flooded with refugees from the 3rd world and the Middle East would have been nuked after 9/11

fucking idiot, read my post again and you'll realize i'm talking about his 1992 campaign. fucking retard, namefag retard

He would've been impeached at some point. The whole cultural/political environment was unrecognizable compared to today since post-modernism wasn't nearly as widespread. People wouldn't appreciate his style nearly as much as today.

yep

The stakes are much higher now and he will have the most impact in stopping globalism now than then when it wasn't well known.

ww3 would be over by now.

if he had won he would had been a natsoc
he wanted trump care before obamacare existed (2000)

he had to run as a republican to win and that meant giving up his natsoc wetdream

now hes stuck pleasing (((them))) economically
at least he has bannon

>mfw Trump's reaction to 9/11