Can you defend you opinions as well as this guy?

Hes basically a single issue voter but even when he talks about about things besides the JQ he comes off as well versed, prepared, and passionate. Redpilling is more than spamming Sup Forums infographics and copypasta. Its about communicating knowledge that gets received and understood. And you will not convince everybody but that does not matter. You arent looking to convince everybody you are looking for people that are currently looking for something else. Maybe they are just confused it doesnt matter.

>inb4 christcuck
>inb4 jidf shill

learn your trade, sharpen your sword, get out from behind the keyboard and make a difference

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Xv4_9s7Ck0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EoU41clo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IVE LITERALLY SEEN THIS GUY THREE DAYS IN A ROW IN PERSON

>HES IN THE OUTER RIVHMOND DISTRICT SAN FRANCISCO

HE WAS WAVING REPENT SIGHNS

>I TESTIFY TO GOD I SAW THIS VERY MAN YESTERDAY ON 25th and CLEMENT WITH A BAG OF GROCERIES

SAME OUFIT BEARD HAT EVERYTHING
>Wtf

>I don't even understand this meme

>currently in San Francisco near a large Orthodox Church

I testify to god

>I drive by him yesterday while he was walking down CLEMENT & 25th AND WE MADE EYE CONTACT

Bro Nathanael is pretty awesome. I like how he sticks with current events

Saturday,Sunday,Monday

No shit this dude is in the outer Richmond district San Francisco

I like him, he provides us with some good info and is pretty entertaining.

I just saw him in Colorado like five days ago; what the hell is he doing in Cali

I've watched him for years, he lives in my state.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xv4_9s7Ck0

That's him. Same Dude.

Saturday There was a large Russian orthodox funeral service for a renounced orthodox priest like 10 blocks from where I live

He was dancing around pointing and laughing in the middle divider of the street PARK PRESIDIO with a repent sight when I first saw him

He lives in Summit. I used to see him dancing with a flashing cross on Frisco main street almost every day

Yeap.
There are a lot of Orthodox people up there.

Summit co. Utah?????

Hes definitely about current event but its his deep understanding and effective speaking technique that really drives his points home. Id love to see him debate leftist

Wat. No.
Colorado

I can argue, i can play to a crowd, but im but a man. I cannot compete with a god.

Summit County Colorado. He lives near Silverthorne

Oh...I recently came back from vacation there last week,forgive me

well currently he's in my neighbor in SF near the beach

first vid I watch he uts right to the chase literaly starts naming the jew(s)

This man is truly doing gods work

bless him

Legendary

He should get much more traction here but he doesnts. Bullshit threads about ecelebs always leave him off and natsoc doesnt like him because hes a biological jew. He should be standard viewing for Sup Forums in my opinion

Just saw his latest video. Very good analysis of Syria

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EoU41clo8

Me too,Already 201 comments

>this guy is very articulate and matter of fact when it comes to naming the Jew

Standard viewing material imo

I want BroNat on my side of the pending race wars.

Nathanael has a way of communicating his point to you that makes you eager to hear more. He's very entertaining in his presentation as just as educational.

I'm a non-denominational Christian and have been my whole life, but until I listened to Nathanael, I had no idea the level of subversion going on in the western Church. It is absolutely horrifying.

I'm currently reading an Orthodox Study Bible with plans to join the Orthodox Church.

Agreed. They're really missing out in some great perspective