Sup Forums despises betas

>Sup Forums despises betas
>Sup Forums supports marriage AKA beta welfare

Explain this shit, please.

I don't believe that the white race is being bred out (missourifag) and see no need to rush to marry/procreate with the first gutterskank to sniff by

>he's never heard of an alpha marriage

low test

An entire society of head-butting, chest-thumping alphas results in a society that is too competitive and not co-operative enough. Yeah, competition is good, but when literally everyone is competing against everyone else you create an absolute wasteland of a society.

>BOY LONDON
they got a nice logo, but I think the owner is a merchant

And an entire society of betas results in a society that is weak, soft and crumbles easily (like is happening right fucking now)

marriage with a traditionalist woman, no feminist, well educated, not blacked, good housewife and a good disciple of Jesus Christ should be ok

You just described modern America.
Seriously this country is falling apart.

So you think that the generation that flocked in droves to volunteer for WW2 were "betas" because most of them got married (extremely young too)? Marriage is an institution to ensure women are controlled and not allowed to form harems

Because it's not a proper cucking unless it's your wife that's being pounded by Jamal. Sup Forums is a bunch of omegas pretending to be alphas hating on betas.

>beta welfare
?

>natsocs despise degeneracy
>natsocs support the welfare state AKA dysgenic degeneracy enablement.

Explain this shit, please.

I'd prefer a virgin atheist or even a Muslim over one of these fake "Christian" roasties that are so prevalent in society these days

>Sup Forums wants another white baby boom
>Sup Forums despises white women and welfare
explain this shit

Why does it matter if she sleeps with a black guy if he's a chill dude

>one of these fake "Christian" roasties
he didn't describe one of those though, the woman he described is literally perfect

We need WWIII
Babybooms always follow war.

funniest thing about that image? she is wearing a weeb shirt

Is this a joke? Or are you merely pretending to be retarded?

>that flag
>that post

Marriage gives betas access to pussy. They wouldn't get that access without marriage. Just like society taxes successful people and gives welfare to unproductive people, traditional societies "tax" alphas and give betas some pussy. Eventually women will of course revolt because being forced to fuck a beta is like a straight man getting forcefucked in the ass and the betas being betas allow this revolution to go through.

not that it matters or anything, but what about it makes it a weeb shirt? is it the brand or what?

yeah the brand is japanese, I was going to buy up some last time I was there but figured it was counter productive seeing as I am a white person living in the west and it could only really serve to relegate me to obscurity through hellfire

tells me the founder is Stephane Raynor, who doesn't look like the most redpilled individual, but also not very japanese

no honestly. Like if the black guy is a good guy, is educated, has a stable job, dresses professionally, speaks actual english, does it matter if she's slept with him?

I mean it would be different if he was ghetto, right?

to be fair, I wouldn'T want her to have slept with anyone, no matter his skin colour, is that acceptable?

Give any beta a family and he will work his best to ensure a good future for his children. Deprive him of children and he will barely try to survive

might not be a jap brand, I just saw it a lot while there, also advertised there, figured it was a jap thing since they are so liberal with swastikas due to their own culture and whatnot

reading that its from some white british guy though, and the fact that a lot of people have no clue as to its reference? fucking kek

well yea but i want an actual answer from these other guys

>inb4 "hes a nagger hurrrrr"

Certainly it's better than sleeping with a ghetto nignog, but mixing should never be condoned. Ask any black supremacist and you'll get the same answer.

ah, yeah somehow a lot of german WW2 stuff is popular in east asia, and let's be real, it does look good
weird that people don't know about the eagle's origin though, I'd recognise it anywhere

yea but why shouldnt mixing be condoned thats what im asking

i need a red pill here

just read some leftist queer complaining that they had about ten instances of friends wearing it without any comprehension of what it stood for

>it does look real good
AESTHETIC

>low T white beta males with smooth boipussy like OP don't get married and LARP about being a Chad, while jacking off to anime
>based alpha male Muslims have 4 wives and 22 children, while raping the white women OP is afraid to talk to and then beat his ass and put it on liveleak
Maybe next time I'll pound your sweet boipussy after I pound your face =)

>they had about ten instances of friends wearing it without any comprehension of what it stood for
>tfw we can use the swastika again in our lifetime
kek, people really are stupid

Exactly, get rid of that flag or go back to plebbit

Technically there's a whole hierarchy: Alphas, Betas, Deltas, Sigmas, Gammas, and Omegas

>low T white beta males with smooth boipussy like OP don't get married and LARP about being a Chad, while jacking off to anime
>based alpha male Muslims have 4 wives and 22 children, while raping the white women OP is afraid to talk to and then beat his ass and put it on liveleakMaybe next time I'll pound your sweet boipussy after I pound your face =)

is it still wrong to be racist? guys like this make it seem totally justified.

Total non sequitur.
A beta that gets married will not receive welfare, they will be the provider. They will be beaten down and enslaved. Hapless, feckless woman worshipper.
Marriage is not beta welfare, it is beta enslavement. The sad part is that most relish the role.
Sup Forums preaches alpha male behavior and thinking, and "supports marriage" in that context. There, I explained that shit. More precisely, I explained that your questions is shit.

But Kansas girls, oh boy. You cross the border, and yes, the roads turn to shit, but near the KC area you can get girls a dime a dozen just for being from mo.

it's literally unhealthy for the kids

>Yeah, competition is good

no it is not. it is toxic byproduct of scarcity

Are you retarded? Because it literally contributes to white genocide you goddamn imbecile. Fucking hell. ESPECIALLY when women do it. Women race mixing is utterly irredeemable. Men race mixing is only redeemable if they also have more white children, and only then because it bleaches non whites while still contributing to our birth rate. How new are you?

>beta welfare

what?

i'm not going to be paying a beta to live so i need YOU to explain this to ME

Scarcity is a current state of affairs and competition is the best mechanism for efficient use of scarce resources.

Also project Venus is for cucks (implied in name), Peter Joseph got wreckd by Molymeme and communism is the ultimate politically correct ideology.

weaksauce bait

i'll bite

>mixing two species rarely works out well in nature
>whites have a specific facial structure so do colours, a mix between the two looks unnatural so you'd be subjecting your child to bullying for looking weird
>half cast skin colour means they won't be accepted by white nor x colour you mixed with, setting your child up for isolation
>white women are the most attractive

>ok fine she fucked a monkey
>but what if the monkey wore a suit and went to school and shit

over 80% of the modern scarcity is highly inflated meme. pic related.

>not drinking tap water
>not distilling tap water if it's shit

There is no system that will save you from stupidity.

>14 years old
the perfect age

No such woman exists

>having a family and raising a new generation is beta

This is what MGTOW actually believe. Saged.

>they think alphas are monogamous

Stop using that flag

We are a family party

>weeb trash
You wouldn't know an alpha if he was simultaneously fucking your mother and mushroom stamping your face.

kike

I drive through MO twice per year. You have Atlanta, GA level problems statewide. Trust me. I've seen it a million times.

R-selection "alphas" are just dressed up gamma male sneakfucks, relying on pick up lines, booze, game tricks and whores being whores. They creep around modern society like the same social strata of chimps do; slinking in the bushes, looking to fuck the real alpha male's bitches, when they come in heat. They usually just end up getting to fuck their own social equivalent.
They're bix nood'ing Niggers. Flop mouth, blabbering showy niggers. Like OP.
They and their pig's shit offspring, aren't who end up succeeding over generations. These are the fucks that people have to give welfare to single moms over. Some "alpha." Alpha jail-nigger maybe.
Take your shitty nazi flag down, you degenerate nignog at heart Chad wannabe.

I was pretty shocked when I saw the logo. Is it even allowed in Germany? I don't think so but I already saw some people wearing their stuff. Also many migrants.

sage shill fag

>
>
>over 80% of the modern scarcity is highly inflated meme. pic related.
I know a guy who will sell you a water filter

>Sup Forums supports marriage AKA beta welfare
Explain how and why marriage is welfare beta.

>Marriage gives betas access to pussy
So you're implying only betas get married? Every OP is a larping retard nowadays.

Having a large group of young males with no prospects or stake in society is a certain path to civil unrest.

>>>/shill/

Nazi retard

Sup Forums is full of beta manlets. It's the only explanation.

>marriage AKA beta welfare
DINK MASTER RACE

>master race
>extinct within a single generation