WHY HAVEN'T YOU STARTED STOCKPILING -Silver- YET?

On a scale from 1(Inner City surrounded by minorities) to 10 (Wont need to leave your bunker for years)

How well are you prepared for when it happens?

>Guns?
>Crops?
>Distillery?
>Silver?
>Food?

because crypto is the future and lolbertards are the future poorfag bagholders

After 100 years when civilization claws itself back together people won't be using crypto currency, especially after they activate the internet kill switch.

I'm not circumcised.

if society collapses, the only metal that will have value is bullets

This. I stockpile ammo as it will be the most valuable currency due to the fact that it can keep you and your family alive. Wtf am i gonna do with silver during end times? Not even sure i would trade my ammo for silver as i would rather trade it for food and water.

oh yeah I'm sure basic tools will be fucking useless

What is the point of gold or silver in a post-happening world? I can't eat gold or kill packs of feral niggers with silver.

I bet it will go full Metro 2033 and use MilSpec Ammo as a form of currency. Silver will be not even useful unless its for making makeshift weapons or water filtration tanks

That's implied.

Arrows and bows are going to be useful up north as well, far less ammunition to come by.

Civilization will eventually claw itself back though, and that's when silver and gold will be handy.

I stockpile lead so I can steal your silver.

also I bet we would go full Barter System on the end times.

Missing a perfectly good Carlos pun.

Being able to distill your own liquor is going to be a huge asset.

Just stock ammo AND whatever you need to survive if you can't go to fucking walmart. Ammo isn't edible and not good for wiping ass.

(((Silver))) is useless. Stockpile food/water rations, medical supplies, and ammo.

I'm pretty fucked. I live in Phoenix so I'm basically on life support, if the A/C goes out people will start dropping like flies and there's no natural water sources. There's also hives of minorities fucking everywhere, and they're more savage than your typical city tribes because this place is an actual third world hellhole in some areas.

You can kill, vampires, with silver though.

I stockpile memes and meme accessories because in the post-a/pol/calypse the rarest commodities are smiles.

There's a reserve a few km's away from me, hence the need for a still.

I'll explain the way some user did here. Why buy silver when the world is gonna chimp out and there's no place to sell the silver. It's better to stock pile food and water.

Silver is useful for situations where the currency suddenly devalues but people still are conducting a functioning economy. An example would be Weimar Germany, you could buy entire apartment blocks for less than an ounce of gold.

You SHTFfags are retarded. Enjoy wasting your money on a retarded fantasy

Would you rather they waste it on materialistic hedonism?

>>Guns?
lots
>>Crops?
im a farmer
>>Distillery?
not degenerate
>>Silver?
not needed, useless metal in SHTF situation
>>Food?
see >crops

>Civilization will eventually claw itself back though, and that's when silver and gold will be handy.

by then, 99% of humanity will be dead. there will be surplus gold/silver ALL OVER the place (unless some jew ran around and looted all the jewelry shops)

You're a big distiller.

underrated