Am I the only one left that just wants the new flags to go away ?

Am I the only one left that just wants the new flags to go away ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

I hate it.
It's like swapping back and forth between genders.

It's fairer. This makes you, when you do jump on someone, do it for the content of their post, not just because they're posting from poo-land or something. And only the good-ish posters use their real flags, so slowly the stigma of the country flags will evaporate.

Yeah

>new flags
fuck off newfag

This. Choosing your own flag improves the quality if the board. This is how Sup Forums used to be.

Just stop replying to all larp flag posters. I refuse to give them any (you)'s.

says the Canadian hiding behind Dixie

Custom Flags were a gift from the Gods
It diminishes flag shitposting a lot, it improves arguments, and the most important of all, it makes it harder for shills to derail threads, if you want to shitpost about flags go to /bant/

>new flags
More like we got a newfag

faggots, cowards, and shills hide behind the new flags.

Good idea, but I have seen some good contributions from some of the trans-flagged anons.

Newfags think this is a new thing

PRAISE KEK

>PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

>PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

>PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

>PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

>PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

>PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

>PRAISE KEK

I'm here from reddit to screencap funny posts

I know its not new. it was shit before and its shit now.

I'm pretty indifferent about 'em

> New
Go the fuck back, cocksucker

no, is in the spirit of anonymity
as much as I wana call a cuck a cuck it just not right.

No it just makes it easier to false flag.

I can just put up an eu falg and start shilling for mass immigration even though im american.

Yeah because a bunch of "fucking leaf" and "poo in loo" shitposts really elevate the discourse

They were implemented poorly, Shills have more ways to hide now.

(If you want something to read, take a look: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Sup Forums Plus users should have been the only ones with access to them.

To where, Sup Forums or any other board I frequent?

Ok and why does it matter. This is a Cambodian rice wine distilling website, it really does not matter if some guy is fishing for some replies

Well now we can really tell you're new because you actually still go to Sup Forums

>Good idea, but I have seen some good contributions from some of the trans-flagged anons.

Then the flag only diminishes the value of their otherwise worthy contribution.

Using larp flags is the Sup Forums equivalent of wearing a fedora.

Fuck off whiner. These flags have a purpose

Fair warning: If you're ironically using the communism or LGBT or any other flag that denotes brain damage, I'm going to take you seriously.

Fuck off Finland, you're not even likable enough to have a memorable meme attached to your country.

This.

Pic related is pretty memorable to me

I don't even bother reading the posts of anyone hiding behind fake flags. Their opinion is as made up as their flag and hence not to be taken seriously. It's also mostly shitpost so a good way to recognise shit posters from a distance.

I literally was not denying that fact in my post

>Their opinion is as made up as their flag and hence not to be taken seriously.

Exactly.
Well put.

Why would you even think that. Like I seriously can't understand that mindset hurr he has a different jpg attached to his message so he's full of shit

same m8

> He goes to b
I mean I dont care where you go, just leave here newfaggot. Kill yourself, no one would probably notice

Geo flags are also subject to proxies and vpns, you retard.

Start connecting bad posts with flags and you'll see it's true.
People choose their flag and go on a LARPing adventure, there are no thought out posts with those posters. None.

THIS

I like em. Gives me the chance to hide my 1/3 platano blood.

Poo in the loo jokes and canadian jokes are so epic and well though out. Moron

No. You're not. It was a shitty idea to begin with, and it's just gotten shittier. For example, it makes it easy for jews to post either as nazis, or under a confederate flag, in order to promote their false victimhood or vilify whites. It's actually false flagging taken to a whole new level.

That seems like some pretty wild confirmation bias. Honestly I find most replies on Sup Forums to be pretty shit tier. Also what said

I guess flags make sense on Sup Forums because it's supposed to be about talking with people from different countries, even if really it's just a bunch of shit flinging and generals where people speak their own languages. But I don't see what purpose even these flags serve on Sup Forums

I feel like people take Sup Forums way too seriously. You're still on an anime website posting frogs, in the grand scheme of things it has little to no relevance to anything, it's just the same people from the other boards shitposting with each other but with a different theme

Well, shit.
You just convinced me.

I'm talking about things like jews posting anti-jew shit under nazi flags, or "racist" shit under confederate flags in order to stir up hatred of whites. It doesn't matter whether it's a mongolian basket weaving board or not. Normies see that shit and take it as real, which just perpetuates the stinkin jew narrative.

Yup

I post under the leaf with PRIDE.

but sometimes I'll throw a gay rainbow out so it doesn't turn into 'DUH... DAY DOVE THE rAKE, HAHAHAHAH!' when I'm discussing important issues that affect the LGBTQTS community.

>new

kys