White Nationalist Haircuts

Seriously, why do does Richard Spencer insist on that faggy haircut? Why can't he just wear his hair like a normal and respectable person?

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/jcem.86.12.8078?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub=pubmed&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does a normal and respectable haircut look like?

He's Jewish.

evenly proportioned over the entire head. he used to have it like that, but now he has some fag-tier designer cut.

kek

true ayrian men grow out their hair, unless you're a balding hairlet.

Mine looks like pic related but it probably looks more pathetic on an ugly beta male like myself

Dude, if you put product in your hair, just kill yourself now.

men with long hair are a pure display of degeneracy. a man with long hair be easily defeated in any fight.

He should get a huge Afro just to trigger negros

I don't use products, It naturally grows that way because I trained it to grow this way since I was a kid

t. balding sven

t. transvestite

Yeah, don't style it like that. The cut is fine, but no styling, seriously. You'll thank me later. Or you can just upgrade to a buzz cut. Everyone loves the buzz cut.

buzz cuts make you look like a walking penis.

It's migrated to my face. Full on mountain man beard with a no guard buzzcut on top.

>walking penis.
>Implying not God tier

Not if you have a shapely head. Women compliment me on my lovely head shape, and I have to admit that I agree with them. I've got top tier cranial aesthetics.

I hope you realize that antifa have been editting his photos to make him look weird

Balding men are more masculine, have higher male androgen count

press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/jcem.86.12.8078?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub=pubmed&

no shit but he doesn't make it very difficult for them with that hair.

then why don't they get laid?

t. balding leaf who wishes he had a flowing mane like Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

The bowl, middle part. Only option.

proving my point. women adore all things penis, so if they like your head, chances are its a penis.

I do get a buzzcut but it always ends up growing into a less intense version of pic related

1 Corinthians 11:14
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

>He fell for the balding = high test meme
Yes goy, you're balding because you're "high test"
I'm fucking laughing my ass off at you right now.
Pic related, This is a high test male. I wouldn't fuck with this alpha IMO

But you just said they don't get laid
>women love penises
>you have a bald head
>women love your head
>women love your head because it looks like a penis
>.....
>you'll never get laid
???

found the faggit

>implying buzz cut = bald

>Implying the godliness of being a walking penis isn't self evident