Why is New England so white?

Why is New England so white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZDpx1aLovc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it was colonized by English people in the 17th and 18th centuries? Because the native peoples were destroyed by disease and warfare? Because most immigrants from Asia and Latin America came to the west coast and Southwest?

Never went through heavy industrialization, which lured blacks from the south to northern cities for work.

>Never went through heavy industrialization
Yes it did. The blacks didn't come here because it's too cold.

But they went to Detroit and Chicago

Immigration

yeah

Don't worry, it won't be for very long. They're taking in loads of Chinese, Puerto Ricans, etc
Even Somalis and Cape Verdians, whose sub 70 iqs will no doubt enrich this evil white region.

Astounding stuff

But is clam chowder cheaper there?

Cheaper and fresher.

No slavery to bring in nigs the tons of Europeans that came over here in the 19th century took up most of the factory jobs that blacks had in Midwestern factories, keeping new England mostly white. Too cold for the labor intensive crops like fruits and vegetables to grow up there, so much less Hispanics live up there. The Asians live in the western US for what should be pretty obvious reasons. Also helps that it was the first area the British settled at

we didn't keep slaves

Then what about West Virginia?

They went to Boston too, just not in the same numbers. We industrialized really early in New England though, which might have had something to do with it; not enough new jobs when the Great Migration rolled around.

The Somalis (and I'd assume the other flavors of Africans) are almost universally from federal refugee dumping which is anti-white bullshit on par with the busing of the 60s.

Texas is easily one of the most based states despite being one of the least white. Our politics are so much less cucked than a lot of those darker red states.

Cold as fuck, and no welfare in NH.

The North in general is much whiter than the South.

>Be Southeast US
>Import tons of niggers during slavery
>Be Southwest US
>Allow beaners to literally walk right over the border for decades
>Be Northern US
>Shitskins hate it here because they can't live in cold/snowy weather and move down South as soon as they are capable

Most of the non-whites living up North are Native Americans, particularly in certain parts of the Northwest.

Because your mom

>Most of the non-whites living up North are Native Americans
Not true at all. A good portion of them are recent immigrants from latin america and africa

People from Maine have best accent in U.S.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZDpx1aLovc

Who then move down South before long. I know this from experience; I live in an area up North where they come and eventually go. Northern winters are like literal Hell on Earth for them. The only thing that sustains them until their migration time comes is the welfare in big cities.

Other states will become just as white if Trump makes more white immigration happen.

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump wants to increase Immigration for whites while denying most of the third world if not all. He's interested in repealing the 1965 immigration act. As a result the Non-Hispanic White birth rate Will grow even more if he succeeds in this plan. The immigration of whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa at the most. SA because Trump supported the apartheid and might want to help them out as well. This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more. With this plan, Mass Deportations, The RAISE act, Extreme Vetting and Lowered Taxes.

We will stay a white majority country for a longtime.

No one ever had the heart to tell the Irish to not be racist, so they beat up all the darkies.

>Who then move down South before long
No reason whatever to believe this. Look at the demographics of northern cities. They've only been getting less and less white.

I know you want to believe that you can sit on your ass and everything will sort itself out, but that's not the case. The boomers who flooded us with latin americans were thinking the same way.

they forgot to move on to the jews unfortunately

They are getting less white, it's true. It's because lots of them do arrive up North when coming to this country, and there are still some descendants of Underground Railroad slaves left. But you can disbelieve the fact that they tend to move South if you want; I know it's true because like I mentioned, I see it all the time. They hate the weather here. As soon as the tail end of summer arrives and temperatures drop to the high 60s, they start walking around in bulky winter coats and staying indoors for the most part, shit's hilarious. They bitch about it constantly whenever they make their way to the local corner store with their EBT. Niggers mumble about how they're going to move down to Georgia or Virginia with "they cousins". It makes sense though, these races evolved in the warm climates and are unfit for life outside in cold weather.

that guy's accent sounds half australian

WTF I'M BLACK NOW!

What does it matter? Less white is less white.

>for work
for gibs

And the South is less white than the North. Much less white.

>And the South is less white than the North. Much less white.
Again, what does it matter? Why do you keep regurgitating this sit? Why do I give a damn about what the south is?

Nigger what the fuck did you start replying to me about it for if you don't want to talk about it? Buzz off, dweeb.

>Nigger what the fuck did you start replying to me about it for if you don't want to talk about it? Buzz off, dweeb.
You're the one who doesn't want to talk about it. You're a few decades from being less white than some southern states and all you can do is tell me that there is no problem.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

You know all that shit Texas talks big about?
South Carolina nutted the fuck up and did it.

Because old England sure as hell isn't

God I love Kentucky

Kentucky kinda looks like a piece of chicken

> Far away from back slaves
> Far away from mexican border hoppers
> Far away from commifornia asians

im from connecticut, were so white bc new england is rich. no wonder theres no blacks here

No, I don't think that will ever actually happen. As the Northern states get less white, the Southern states will be experiencing the same decline at a similar or greater rate.

As a proud native of Corbin KY, home of Col. Sander's Cafe, I tell you that you are right.
Also, Louisville isn't Kentucky, and Go Cats.
Eastern KY is best KY.