Are Italians really White?

Let's be serious.

No, mediterraneans aren't white. Neither are slavs. Only Anglo, Celtic and Germanic are white.

That's an American

Yes they are
t.Greek people

Northern Italians are

Are Greeks white?

Hello there Mr Noseberg!

some of them do look like arabs

Reminder that "white" people was term invented by Mediterranean slave traders to differentiate themselves from the "black" slaves that they traded . It had nothing to do with whether a person looked Germanic or not.

I entirely support the words of wisdom of this 56... fellow aryan! Believe me!

or like spics

most italians are white though

No.

Why do dumbfucks always jump in when you point out this fact and start shitting their pants about "division" and jews. Not being white is perfectly fine you fucking retards, white people didn't build Rome. White people were barbarians while rome was being built. Don't pretend to be white, be proud of your history.

ehhhhhhh

Why do dumbfucks always believe that someone wants to affiliate grees/iberians/italians to whites only because the "real whites" turn to be most successful nowadays ?
You are fucking retarded if you believe whites are ones with blue eyes, pale skin, blonde hair.
Are you, by accident, stormcuck imbecile?

What manner of sorcery is that .jpg user?

Who here perfection?

You sound really asshurt you aren't white.

I have to idea user. I'm also surprised.

What part of the US are you even from? White is a generic term for European here. Yes there is a difference between Mediterraneans and Germans but they fall under the same general category. I've literally never met another American in real life who says that Italians aren't white.

SAGE this shit.

Most people don't think about it much, user. They just often figure anyone who is (relatively) pale-skinned is white.

>Why do dumbfucks always believe that someone wants to affiliate grees/iberians/italians to whites only because the "real whites" turn to be most successful nowadays ?
and this moron writes
>You sound really asshurt you aren't white.
american education everyone
also, pic related mr 56%

>i-i'm european so t-that makes me white!

Wrong, faggot.

Jesus Christ...

By that logic, Turks born in Thrace are white

user, it's not my fault you're having such trouble accepting reality.

W-What about fins user?

Let's hope so. They're responsible for western civilization and all the things the 'master race' here likes to take credit for. It'd be a little awkward.

are eskimos white?

As pure as the driven snow.

Spaniards and Italians both used to be kind of white. Then they got raped by mudslimes for a hundred years or so and now they're all brown and useless. Every noteworthy Italian accomplishment occurred pre-muslim invasion. If it makes a difference the one Sicilian guy I know identifies as non-white.

Because saying something like "slavs arent white" is legitimately false and completely retarded

wtf i love a spic teen now

Purity is a disease.

>italians are not white
yeah go fuck yourself

>

Just went outside and took a couple of pics

The guy you posted is Turturo's brother. Who aren't true italians.

This reminds me on something else...
Same goes with some Spaniards...take Penelope cruz for instance...Not a true spanish woman. (part gypsy on her grandma's side)

do one for native americans too since you're comparing people living in sparsely populated wilderness to urban trade hubs with populations of up to a million

once again, you little sperg, i'll greentex for you one more time in order to train your retarded deduction of connecting the dots
>Why do dumbfucks always believe that someone wants to affiliate greeks/iberians/italians to whites only because the "real whites" turn to be most successful nowadays ?
we aren't the once who claim to be 1/685 scandinavian 1/546435435 french 1/2323432423 german, fucking brat

>British aren't white because Londonistan
>Slovenians aren't white because slav
>Bulgarians aren't white because turk
>Romanians aren't white because gypsy
>Hungarians aren't white because Huns
>Polish aren't white because ww2 subhuman
>Macedonians aren't white because med
>Greeks aren't white because med
>Italians aren't white because muslims
>Cypriots aren't white because of Africa
>French aren't white because migrants
>Germans aren't white because refugees
>Spanish aren't white because muslim invasions
>Portuguese aren't white because monkeys
>Fins aren't white because Mongrel horde
>Swedish aren't white because refugees
>Czech aren't white because slav
>Belarus aren't white because slav
>Austria aren't white because migrants
>Ukrainians aren't white because slav
>Lithuanians aren't white because slav
>Estonians aren't white because slav
>Moldova aren't white because slav
>Slovakians aren't white because slav
>Serbians aren't white because muslim

Need I go on with the memes? Only retards believe this

a knock off you purity bullshit and pick up a proper book instead of a burger and xanax

Arab is vague though....That's an arab...
He looks whiter than Turturro for sure.

Isn't he persian on some sort of?
Also great football player.

>No, [celto-pre-indo-european mixes] aren't white. Neither are [germanic-finnics]. Only [celto-germanics], celtics, and germanics are white

Fuck no......He's a Kabylian.

Problem is if you consider Greeks and Cypriots to be white, there is no reason to not include Turks in that category since they are physically indistinguishable and culturally similiar

looks more like proof that "we were kings"

Some are. Not all, but some. Italian is not a race so much as it is a nationality

This is why definitions like white and black are dumb and outdated.
You can have people that have darker skins but aren't exactly "black acting".

Shit worked a lot better when people were judged by their country of origin, as we're talking about a much more fine grained and precise definition.

But calling black people "africans" don't actually change it much, as africa is widely known for its poverty and tribal shit.

>Are Italians white?
No, Italians are a respectable people. With a rich history. Definitely not snowniggers.

Turks are not Europeans so who cares

You fucking kikes it doesn't matter where you're from 95% and up = European White
90% and up European community associate = White by 90% or more majority.
85% or more non white mostly European, = forgivable percentage, may make a white baby even if mating with another 85%
Anything under that we have to make our own nurembergish laws

MEH. Isn't turkey the literal division between Europe and Asia ?

Italians aren't white I guess

I remember when I used to come on this board to fight the truth, now it's edgy teens who think one wants to affiliate with other race because of it's achievements. I don't care if i'm black, white, or purple, I am who I am, period. I'm man of what this board become. A disgraceful, pathetic shadow of itself.
pic very much related

In the town I live in most of the white population is either Italian or Polish. If you go by these standards It's possible I've never even met a white person.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Are X white?

Reported.

That's basically like saying if a black guy isn't coal black he isn't really black. There is a wide range of colors inside the white race and that's why saying only northern european people are white is limited.

By pigment? No.

By accomplishment? Yes.

Without the Greeks and Italians we wouldn't have white civilization so they get an upgrade from borderline nonwhites to white status.

Kabylians co-exist with Algerians/arabs... But they speak a different tongue. and have a different culture. (even the muslim ones) Anyway Zidane is technically a berber but there's many types of berbers from what i understand. He's supposed to be kabylian though. Some of them do look European.

spain and italy still have white people. if you spend time on here it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Factually, the only Europeans with (majority) distinguishable DNA that's alien to EU are Southern Italy, Southern Portugal/Spain, Cyprus, Greece, southern-most Balkans, and Finland's sami peoples.

Enjoy your ban. Reported you

Many Syrians/Lebanese are Descendants of Jesus. Notice the similarities?

>you will never this autistic and rectum ravaged

Kabylian kid...

Anyway , the point is...Turturro doesn't even look Italian imo.

This, I get a bunch of sweaty white kids at work asking me how to talk to girls. I tell them to just say and talk about something interesting. 9/10 times these faggots talk about controversial politics. I was almost autistic as a kid but even I recognized certain social cues after 20 years, but these dudes are cringe inducing, it's not only whites though.

Yes

I'm always surprised at how european some of the turks look (european diaspora of some sort) Others look like total middle easteners. then again others look like children of the khanate (mostly in the east)

>divide and conquer

By pigment? No.

By accomplishment? Yes.

I swear to God, you, american, sometimes make me to want to crack up my skull with a fucking pan.

>By pigment? No.
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

>mediterraneans HAVE to be white, otherwise it's a devastating blow

???????????
What is this obsession, of desperately wanting to be white? You aren't lower for being non-white, you could argue the opposite in fact, for example:

The arab world is very diverse for sure...
Some look Euro , some look more ethnic , part nigger...It's bizarre.

But i think the reason why they all look so different (depending on the region and country) is because they're extremely racist. Very tribal...

Muslims have this fake solidarity when they're living in infidel land...But they hate each other's guts...

your autism is showing...

picture to explain what I mean

of course that's not the average

And you're an autistic spic, jose. So what?

Russians are not white. Hitler told you that.

putin met with some churkas here

Most Italians in the US come from Sicily, so it's easy to understand why they think Italians are not white.
Most DNA tests from Sicilians show from 2% to 8% non-white DNA(mostly north african/west asian), not as much as some people think.

20% of Russia are Arabs who put 'OV' or 'EV' at the end of their names. And that is a fact.

yes the official organizational term is "russian federation" and includes some "caucasus people" (picture) and siberians (eskimo people/mongols)

Russian people are white.
Russia is a multiethnic country with lots of shitskins dont get this confused.
inb4 muh untermensch

I like how Sup Forums deletes posts that are following community guidelines, but not ones that are clearly breaking the rules.

>culturally similiar
kys my man

Russians are mixed. Even Putin has said that. Russia is what Europe will be in 100 years. Admit it. Muslim girls have children. European girls take birth control. Convert now and enjoy a young virginal wife.

are you a 12 year old girl? wtf

This is true theres a surah that gets recited to ward off demons. And in some areas they think greeneyed people are possesed by demons so they shun them. My family took a trip to see the pyramids and they people kept muttering the recitation out in real rural areas and our guide told us about the so called "evil eye"

Are americans white?

>Even Putin has said that.
oh really? what has he said exactly

Look at all this divide and conquer.

I am spanish, am i white?

THIS. It happens for more than a year. I believe there are a lot shills among mods, as op himself.

Good god no you're mexican

You know, retard, we can all still work together to improve our countries despite not everyone being white. You are the real divide and conquer.

If your family had slaves you have black blood. An overwhelming chance that you do. Unless you fled. Same goes for slave owners in Brazil.

There is no Americsns with negroid blood.