NIGGERS TO SEIZE ALL WHITE LAND IN SOUTH AFRICA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=7HZCji5jeMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

civil war incoming

Food aid incoming

I wish i was a south african farmer with enough money to completely salt my farmland and get a one way ticket out of there

The prophecy has come true. Although this will destroy the South African economy irrepairably, and then the nation overall. And Globalism will not recover from SA becoming a shithole.

Fun fact: Apparently Siener predicted the rise of Donald Trump, describing an American with 'wavy hair' would come to assist the Boers.

Trumpfu please save them

will the Netherlands let their diaspora back?

you can't possibly justify letting them get genocided, or does the EU forbid white migration into Europe?

And no one will accept white South Africans as refugees because they don't have enough melanin in their skin.

>mfw Europe has to take in South African refugees when the inevitable civil war breaks out

Those kaffers been talking 'bout that shit for donkey's ears!

Is this likely to happen or is it just jaw-jawing?

Only browns can be refugees

Yeah that really worked out in Zimbabwe. They literally are begging white people to return to run the agricultural industry as people are starving to death en masse.

their chant will become
REFUGEES NOT WELCOME!

The problem is there will be some kind of kike articles that are blasted all over the place and it will somehow be attributed to "whites holding power and then deciding to leave screwing over the blacks". I heard a lady say that was the case for Zimbabwe even though its obvious it wasn't the case if you know anything about Mugabe, who was a fucking general fighting against whites. youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

Goymany and Sweden would forbid such a horrible racist act

what happens in SA could spill over into Europe however, keep your eyes out

Lolno it is going to be another Rhodesia

>whites become refugees in western countries
>get no government assistance because its way more important to pay for lawyers in all the court cases for "real" refugees that don't know any better than to rape and murder
>they're all farmers, used to hard work, find shit jobs to support themselves and eventually work up to respectable employment
>"Clearly it was their white privilege"

Why should I care about those stupid white people? Why the fuck don't they leave? It's their fault for wanting to live with a bunch of savage, ruthless niggers.

likewise

Sup Forums supports ethnonationalism, Godspeed to them.

BLACK COUNTRIES FOR BLACKS

Why are whites still in that shit hole

This is why I use the special flags. Fucking retarded mongrels giving burger flag a bad name.

Can any white person in South Africa please explain why you choose to stay in that hell hole?

Come to America. Quit languishing in that shit hole.

As it turns out, redistributing assets to nignogs who have no idea how to make use of them is a terrible idea.

WE HAVE VOICE NOW

WE CAN EXPOSE THIS AND SHOW DO WORLD WE ARE RIGHT

REMEMBER THAT

Fuck off /leftypol/
The niggers in South Africa weren't native to there. South Africa was build by the white man.
It was mostly the whites with less economic mobility that stayed

Answer the question, faggot.
Why should I care about those pseudo rednecks still living in South Africa?

We need to meme White South African refugees coming to America. If Trump finds out White people are being persecuted and opens the floodgates to allow them into the U.S. he'd get to stick yet another huge finger up to the Left while showing them how hypocritical they are for ignoring the plight of the Saffies.

Gotta think of a catchy meme now...

Pic related. She needs to be saved from the horde.

KILL THE BOER

WITH THE MACHINE GUN

WE'LL MAKE THEM RUN

they settled the area before there were any blacks there, it's their land

We need to get these bros back to europe, every last one who wants to come. free of charge.

take the land from white afrikanners that feed your population and pay taxes

give the land to ANC loyalist that will just fuck it up.

niggers gonna nig. sell the land while you can white niggers, and get the fuck out of there.

I suppose you supported Mugabe then?
Most of the people that could have gotten out of SA did

>NIGGERS TO SEIZE ALL WHITE LAND IN SOUTH AFRICA

Because very few people have enough money to give up their house and land and start over in another country, assuming another country would even allow them in.

Good, let it burn. It provides an example.

Those dumb niggers will ruin the soil on their own, no need to waste salt.

Lets meme this into existing.

>just leave lmao

That's not how nationality and the world works, user.

Who gives a shit. Remember right of conquest still applies to spear chucking niggers too.

Why do you care about South Africa?

This is what Supreme Court 'Rat-Woman' Ginsberg said Our Constitution needed to be replaced with,,,

ONNORABBLE MEMBUHS

REFUGEES COME IN ALL COLORS

* photo of gorgeous Saffie girl crying while her farm burns with niggers dancing around it *

Requesting pic with the anthropologist who studied nogs in Africa and came to the conclusion that they just simply didn't have the mental capacity to evolve and succeed

Imagine the butthurt if Trump accepted white farmers from the area as refugees

Considering how easy it is for white Saffers to emigrate to Australia, it really is. Most of the whites still in SA are full blown White Guilt types.

Oh man who turned off the whites
Can't see shit

fucking idiot what do you think the Rhodesian Bush War was?

Well maybe if our own GOVERNMENT wasn't subverted by a certain international clique SA wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place. It wasn't the niggers who caused their win on the political front.
Why don't you care about the plight of whites? Are you some kind of mongrel shitskin?

I don't give a shit about anything on Africa.

We should ask saffer sif thety want out.

If enough say yes we should make it happen.

If whiteness means anything to us and they want to come home then we should make that happen.

>Well maybe if our own GOVERNMENT wasn't subverted by a certain international clique SA wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place.

That's for sure. The international jew helped create this mess.

fuck off we're full

Easy if you're educated or skilled

For the average cunt like me, not so much

See

>white land
>Africa
Blacks have just as much entitlement to that land as whites do with England.

You mean what was resolved by Mugabe taking power sort of like how the ANC took power in SA. Yeah it wasn't till years after the bush war that Mugabe confiscated lands of white farmers. You aren't drawing the parallels correctly. Zimbabwe didn't have a civil war in the 90s when Mugabe started confiscating farms and I doubt SA will either.

If your a white man who just doesn't give a fuck is there a way to get down there with a rifle to start shooting at riggers who try to steal land that isn't theirs?
Asking for a friend.

god damn you carlos

>civil war incoming

You got it pal...
This is actually being preached in a mosque in AMerica

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=7HZCji5jeMQ

So, not at all?

If they're smart, every farmer has taken out multiple mortgages on their property and has kept the money safe and accessible. They'll all be fine. Probably will make a profit once they settle down somewhere they are wanted.

Everyone else will end up worse off. Everyone.

There are 40x as many white South Africans as there were white Zimbabweans in the 90s. White Zimbabweans had SA to fall back on. White South Africans don't have anywhere to go and are going to be backed into a corner.

Africans had only started inhabiting the area of South Africa about 100 years before the English did. These people have been living here for 350-400 years, this is their home as well, they settled it, they turned it into civilization.

The majority of blacks in SA now are Bantu, they didn't settle SA until decades AFTER white people. They genocided the native blacks.

Well i guess south africa ia going to be kicked our of the commonwealth again.
Honestly I wish to fuck the commonwealth would establish a military force seperate to the U.N. to go into these retarded countries and fix this shit. You wouldn't even need to send brits and whites to do it. I'm sure india would do it and tell them to pull their head in.

Mugabe sent thugs to beat the farmers, burn down their homes, destroy their equipment and kill their livestock. Farmhands who tried to stop them were killed. Oh and by the way, all the best famrs went to top party members and Mugabe's friends. They don't know how to farm.

We can only hope that Zuma doesn't let this get out of hand.

empire day when? I like this commonwealth great again idea

Alright I didn't think of that. Are they at all organized or preparing? I can imagine some flashpoint event during the attempted land confiscations resulting in a flare up of racial violence turning it into a civil war.

Is there anyway we can get Trump to take in all these white south Africans as refugees? I mean there is like 5 million of them it would really help our country.

if you are dumb enough to still be a white person living in africa you deserve what you get. leave immediately.

Said the CANADIAN? Bro, we're next with that attitude. I'd gladly accept any assistance military or otherwise from our brave & glorious american patriots.

I've been dwelling on it for a while. Commonwealth countries could establish tasks special task forces for this very thing the only catch being a majority of members vote in favour of it being deployed. The other being in the case of open war between two seperate commonwealth nations no military interference be allowed, only medical aid.
In short the commonwealth will defend one of its nations from an outsider and intervene in civil wars, but not in a war between sovereign members.

Are you saying you want to be a mercenary?

They literally can't though they have a extremely difficult time even getting a visa

give me a visa or something nigger, nowhere will let me come and work and i've tried a dozen countries

Don't you mean honorable members?

No. But my friend does.

>buy weapons in africa with greenbacks
>buy boat with greenbacks
>???
>profit, glory and justice.

White South Africans is probably of the most loyal and toughest people you will ever meet. The only good refugee.

If a nation has been kicked out then i guess they don't count, and we could march on them. The issue is however the risk of alienating some members, and the very real risk of it returning to colonialism.

Watch SA carefully guys. This is the template for Europe and America as whites are set to become a small Jew like minority over a century or so

This is brilliant. Its not only the UK who has real military experience and equipment now either. Hazzah!

You're welcome to new zealand bro, we already have a South African colony on the north shore

Come home white man

>please take me

Dude. I'd fucking finance your ass outta there. It sounds aweful. Why dont you guys get together and leave?

>it would really help our country
And exactly how would taking in 5 million refugees help our country?

Come to aus mate the climate and landscape is very similar to south africa.

the same can be said for europe for the same reasons. don't be a niggerl crack open a book

Free whites. Latin America should snatch them up.

Chile, Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay.

dude fuck off we have alot of you already. Die with some dignity and maybe it will wake the rest of the whites up

Shouldn't be taking the White farmers in, should be exterminating the niggers from sa.

5 million whites means you dont have to take in 5 million sandniggers

Wait, doesn't this also address why Africans are usually terrible farmers? Farming requires abstract thinking and being able to think into the future. You have to consider things like different seasons, pest control, watering, etc. Instead of proactively tackling a problem like insects eating their crops and multiplying, they would instead only deal with the problem when it becomes immediately apparent.

unironically leave and come here

Always wanted to marry an Afrikaner woman. Now's my chance.