Are we still relevant to the world , Sup Forums?

Are we still relevant to the world , Sup Forums?

You haven't been relevant for 2,000 years

Non-Egyptians only like Egypt cause of the pyramids. Other than the revolution, we have no idea what you've been doing since antiquity.

No, just a brown shithole that occupies beautiful land and history, which is ruined by arab niggers.

I can imagine an evolved egypt that has castles, humongous buildings and design incorporating ancient egyptian art and style, a non slum residential area, industrial and business areas, peoples services areas and such...

you haven't been relevant since pepi the 2nd

When did Egypt stop being GREAT builders, progress, order and such?

We're getting ready for another revolution

Nowhere in the world had the greatness of Egypt.

Where did it all go wrong?

Maybe if you stopped shitting up the Nile. You don't want to go full Iraq.
What is it with Muslims and destroying the best rivers in the world?

Since the 1952 coup

Modern times is a fraction of the time egypt was greatest, you will find what made egypt great one of these days.

To the black world, yes.

Not until you tell Saudis to fuck off and reclaim the role of the most important Arab state.

Literally invent the fucking alphabet, were masters in times of Jews etc...

you got all of your culture relevance out of the way a few thousand years ago, but you're still cool I guess. Your soccer team is the best in Africa

Just pls stop killing the coptics. They are neat people who are fairly secular. You need them around

Agree, just recently our Head cuck that's called Sisi freely agreed(and even fought for it in court) to give Saudi Arabia 2 islands for nothing

Egyptians didnt speak Arabic, they spoke Egyptian unrelated to other languages.

Idk, have you had another country wide shitstorm yet?
Otherwise...
Probably not, blame your neighbors.

/thread

WE

I want to travel to egypt and see this "connection" egypt has with the black world, anyone want to traverse from aswan to khartoum?

WUZ

Im a Nubian actually and we have no fucking connection with your niggers

And I heard that US wants Saudis to give one of those islands to Israel so they get a proper access to the Red Sea.

you are probs one of the few muslim countries i actually like

fuck pakistan though

One of the least relevant middle eastern countries around, since Israel cucked you.

Where in egypt are you from and is it possible to walk from egypt to khartoum?

Walk? Are you fucking retarded ?

Good luck.

that's possible actually , they are recently lowkey cucking to israel because of iran ,but I don't think Saud has the balls to do it

I want to know the level of connection between sudan and egypt in terms of population contacts.

I love the earth.

OG KANGZ

This blocks passage from everything south of south sudan or in to the north.

Post picture of actual nubians.

The only time you guys have been relevant in the past 5000 years was when liberals used your (((revolution))) for propaganda. After that everyone forgot about you again

Isn't Egypt ruled by someone who BTFOs muslim brotherhood everyday?

You guys are great for foiling Soros's plans. Godspeed.

RARE

Why dont you get annexed by spain?

this is the only good thing his administration ever done , the army and the police is fucking the MB and their supporters everyday, literally their entire leadership are either in in jail or cucking in Qatar , but economically and politically we're in a fucking mess

I have no idea what's that

Doing pretty good considering you decided to not go full extremist and murder yourselves.

Though desu I'd invade Libya and take all that oil, Egypt's population is massive, no arab state is fucking with them

Embrace Coptic Christianity and crush Islam and you'll soon find yourselves reaching greatness.

How is MetroPCS. Where are you?

You took our land and claimed our work to yourself you dirty arab.

GET OUT OF OUR LAND

This. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't annex Eastern Libya , western Egyptians share a lot with them,they have a close dialect , they were even part of modern Egypt . and the military is in its peak rn

keep the Muslim Brotherhood out of power unless you want to become slaves of the Saudis.

watchya think we've been doing for the last 4yrs

just make sure that you don't damage important cultural sites