How do u know this jewess doesn't descend from purely european converts to judaism

how do u know this jewess doesn't descend from purely european converts to judaism

discuss

(her parents are both ruski, her grandpa is a non jewish russian)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
biorxiv.org/content/early/2013/12/23/001552
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2014/04/02/001552.DC2/001552-3.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews lie, but genetics don't.

cus this totally applies to all jews in the world

also

Is that Kaidence King?

r a t

f a c e

I'm not a tit man but I could go for some cafe con con leche

dayum

The article you posted is fake news and doesn't actually say that.

k virginelle

It's bullshit. They want to say they are a race so they can claim they are the literal israelites of the bible.

and your graph is totally reliable and not made by a stormfront user

Not sure if j*w shitposting again or beta orbiter who saved all of its selfies.

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
>Though the finding may seem intuitive, it contradicts the notion that European Jews mostly descend from people who left Israel and the Middle East around 2,000 years ago. Instead, a substantial proportion of the population originates from local European woman who converted to Judaism

All it proves is they MIGHT be half-breeds, faggot.

I'm posting comprehensive studies, not clickbait bullshit.

sources then
k ahmed

>They want to say they are a race so they can claim they are the literal israelites of the bible.

You are clearly ignorant. Jews want to say the opposite so they can pretend to be white.

>”Yes goy, Jews aren’t a race, i’m a white male just like you”
>”No, we don’t descend from those christ-killers, we are just ethnic Europeans”
>”Yea, those badass Steppe peoples, those were us, can’t you tell?”
>”No goy, our ancestors didn’t write the Talmud, we’re just Khazar converts”

Am I the only one that sees past this?

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
biorxiv.org/content/early/2013/12/23/001552
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2014/04/02/001552.DC2/001552-3.pdf

Get gassed

what is her name?

prove they're accurate.

also am I wrong that you can be a pure nord and convert to judaism? like is there a biological law against it

Rebecca

>prove they're accurate

No, read them or fuck off. They are the most comprehensive studies done.

Have fun staying a virgin you NEET faggot.

can you give me her full name?

Don't care if she's Jewish, I would breed her again and again and again. For her to have fair features she's probably barely even genetically Jewish anymore so who gives a shit, once she has my kids any trace of Jew will be wiped out.

this

damn u rly got me

what makes you think she wants to breed with you?

My great grandparents on my mom's side (all of them) were Jewish converts to Christianity. It is obvious that Ashkenazi Jews are unique genetically, but no less European than any other European ethnic group (for example, I am pale as can be and have blue eyes, but my hair is black and wavier like a semite's). The real joke is Jews who claim they ARENT white to pin shit in white people while taking no blame themselves.

prove it. kek
can't
Oh. She told me she loves european boys, hm

Creepy loser.

>For her to have fair features she's probably barely even genetically Jewish

WRONG! WRONG! THE ANCIENT JEWS LOOKED LIKE THAT!

PIC RELATED IS A SAMARITAN WOMAN. REMEMBER, THE GOOD SAMARITAN PARABLE? THEY ARE THE ONLY PURE ISRAELITES LEFT, LOTS OF THEM HAVE BLUE EYES AND RED HAIR. LIGHT-SKINNED PEOPLE ARE INDIGENOUS TO THE HOLY LAND, IT'S ONLY THE RECENT ARAB INVADERS WHO HAVE MONGRELIZED THE AREA.

SAMARITANS ARE TECHNICALLY """PALESTINIANS""" BUT THEY SHOW A MUCH GREATER GENETIC AFFINITY TOWARDS JEWS THAN THE ARAB PALI INVADERS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
>Genetically, modern Samaritan populations are found to have "much greater affinity" genetically to Jews than to neighbouring Palestinian Arabs.

meant for

2,000 years and white people still think anything but the final solution is a solution

does she have a user name?

I fucking hate the term 'breed' to describe humans, it just seems really detached and dehumanizing. Two niggers fucking like rabbits is breeding, two humans who love each other making love is much more.

uh yeah her steam name url is qt3_14

it's ancestry not race

It's neither. You are a tribe. Judaism is not a real. It's a 17th-century meme. Jews having always been a tribe. There is no such thing as a conversion to Judaism. It is more accurately tribal acceptance.

What am I looking at here?

I don't know and I don't care. If you are not genetically Jewish but identify as a Jew, you should be treated as a Jew.

A goddess

I love jewesses

"I'm hearing confession tonight you mother-whoring Irish Nigger. Who's man are you?! We speak English in this country, who's man are you?! You see this knife? I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this fucking knife! WHO'S MAN ARE YOU?! WHO'S MAN ARE YO-" oh wait wrong movie.

what other things offend you user
do tell so I don't make the mistake of posting it again.

Kek

OP is a LARPing faggot