Oh noes our reddit bro got bullied by bad reporter :(

>oh noes our reddit bro got bullied by bad reporter :(
>let's do all the hard work for them like the cucks we are!

You people are complete betas lmao. You willingly defend reddit while reddit openly despises you and makes you work like niggers for memes that they steal and spread cancerously all over the web. Your board is shit and will be normie-tier by the end of this summer

you're scared i can feel your fear you lies are like a nose around your neck

you will suffer we will see to that :)

>implying I still post on Sup Forums

what is that supposed to mean?

CNN's just betrayed it's image of harmless reporters hassled by big bad trump through sheer intimidation of some random person who made a gif. Instead of going after trump exclusively, they go after the person making the gif, who did so because it's likely the only capacity they have to make a political message in this environment. If that isn't the smoking gun for you people to challenge this bullshit, then what is?

>imply I do anything other than shit post to speed up race war and total habbening

Reddit did it right. If they were smart enough to manipulate Sup Forums into doing their work good on them they'll do just fine.

Hello CNN, now gtfo

well excuse me if board integrity matters more to me than some cringey redditor getting bullied by a reporter

jesus christ how is this thread not inundated by ">plebbit" yet

we did it because we were bored and it was fun retard

>still thinking this is about reddit
sage

>post pic of redditfags sucking our dicks.
What did OP mean by this?

Nobody bullies Reddit except us!
Also, I hate CNN more than Reddit. Slightly.
Even if this didn't happen they would still steal our memes.

>calls people betas
>posts on an anime website meant for shut-ins and weeks.

You can't have both shill, try harder next time and tell your FNN employers to lay you better next time, you might even begin to try

>October 2016
>Crisp autumn night
>Had a few beers and browsing pol
>one of those "meme creation" threads pops up
>trying to spread memes on twitter to help Trump
>I make a meme, thought it was like 3/10
>Someone reposts to reddit
>reddit runs wild, "new favorite meme pedes!!11!!11"
>these faggots now consider people like me to be like a "Navy Seal"
>I've never done anything that legitimately put my freedom at risk bc I don't do illegal things
I fucking HATE redditors

>even the most """conservative""" part of reddit can't stop doing what redditors were born to do

You. Divide and conquer Shill. Eat a dick.

Tfw t_d is like Israel to Sup Forums's America
;(

Who gives a shit about plebbit this an excuse to go toe to toe with a major news organization if we can bring them down we can majorly shift the balance of cultural power to our favor

You are all pathetic. I'm not even kidding.

Little fucking kids posting reddit convos in a new thread like this is important news?!

Go outside and exercise you fat disgusting faggots.

Well we mostly do it for the laughs, not the credit. Since when do we give a fuck wbat chad thinks

You people are complete betas lmao. You willingly defend Sup Forums while Sup Forums openly despises you and makes you work like niggers for memes that they steal and spread cancerously all over the web. Your subreddit is shit and will be normie-tier by the end of the summer
if your arguement works both ways, its not a good arguement. About the screenshot;
1). We dont use names cause we don't need everyone to know who we are. Names contribute nothing to the discussion, unless the OP needs to be pointed out for one reason or another, and after that you drop the name/Trip and go back to anonymous
2).You can have a name/trip on every board except Sup Forums

That's like saying a horse shits on the road only so dogs can eat it.

No no, the horse just shits. Whether flies or dogs eat it, it doesn't care.

>board integrity
>implying this will matter if pravda gets in charge and free speech is taken away

Pedos like you end up in jail

>our preferred candidate of the American election has beef with a news network
>said news network causes a potential PR nightmare
It doesn't matter who it is, you fucking retard. I'm not actually outraged, I just want to see CNN squirm.

Reddit users are like females, it MUST be about then all the time

The good thing is that it doesnt matter how much they want to make this about thenselves, this is WAY bigger than reddit, and they will not be remembered for it, it just happens that the guy that started this had a acount in there

Buzzfeed declared war on Sup Forums, not on then

>Take down a giant multi billion corporation that dishes out fake news and is related to Soros
>we r xclusive club politics
Hmm...

Nice try, CNN.

fuck off bitch

I just hope the summer fags will fucking be scared and leave.

>too stupid to just lookup "domain to ip" and use some skissy shit like loic to DOS Sup Forums

what is a normie exactly
because i am a ultra nationalist but i still have a social life
is a normie one that has social life and friends or one who is a dumbass sheep?

kys
sage and hide

We are seals, the navy seals of operations. Tactical surgical strikes, our weapons Menes of deadly effects.

you're a fucking faggot for even caring about this reddit/4chin dickwaggin thing while there is a great opportunity to strike at CNN
If the Kurdish turned on Assad and opened them up to attack, iSIS would take that opportunity even though they hate the Kurds.

Kill yourself.

Jesus fuck, reddit is cancer. Let's just pack it up, boys. Call off the Autist Spring. Some redditors said mean things about us.

god i hate redditors

Dont worry we can still turn our autism on plebbit after cnn goes down

>work like niggers
Niggers don't work, faggot. They live on welfare and refuse to contribute anything of value, kind of like you.

CNN thinks they can blackmail their opponents into silence. We will make them regret that decision. Chip in or shut the fuck up.

>getting triggered by an expression
missing the point DESU

they know their place

This isn't about Plebbit, Stormfag

fug wrong one

This isn't about defending a ledditor. It's about punishing CNN.

This.
Fucking moralfags. Just because I make OC doesn't make me a seal, pretentious cunts.

The board was horrible last night. 70% of threads were :
>le new meme war XDD
>CNNCNNCNNCNN
>anonimoose but nationalist XDD
>look at muh gif, is this BASED?
I even saw an american making a thread to show a shitty Trump meme he made. Nobody responded and when the thread reached page 10, he posted "impressive" (same ID)

My last hope is that those braindead redditors only came because some asshole on reddit told them to come here. I don't want to learn that this is the population of Sup Forums I talk with everyday

WTF i love CNN now

check'd
It's becoming more and more the "new" population.
Then again, once gore and race-reality gets posted, they can't take the heat and shrink back to their safe space.

as if this is about the redditor.
It's about taking down this lying shithole called CNN

It's not about reddit. It's about the principle. CNN shouldn't be fucking with anonymity.

/r/the_donald created a meme of their own, where they only copied Sup Forums memes. The resulting reaction was a full blown meme war campaign that has all the hallmarks of what made Sup Forums successful and famous in the past, the whole "elections ruined Sup Forums because all the memes has gone stale, moved to Reddit and nothing new ever since". The catalogue has since split into two sides, the side generating new meme content not caring about following /r/the_donald's lead, and the otherside having their irrational believes of Reddit being pointed out like it was some sort of gender politics.

do you think that when you put the dues vult flag on we suddenly can't tell that you're a reddit faggot?

The idea of "memes" is autistic.
They're internet inside jokes. The moment you give them a name and spread them, is the moment they're shit.
Inside jokes aren't funny when they're no longer inside.

>implying Sup Forums isn't an imageboard for memes
You must be new here, shill

>/r/the_donald
This is where you fail
To us you're just "reddit"

It's an anime imageboard.
Stop treating it like a "maymay factory"

Yeah boi internet fights are based!

Both?

Still, meme culture has and always is a core part of Sup Forums. If you don't like that, you will be deemed a faggot by many who are familiar with what Sup Forums's core is.

TARGET IDENTIFIED

We're ALLIES, our goals are the same, we both celebrate the same things and we both have the same memes. What the hell is your problem?

The dead center or if you live in a lefty hellhole, anywhere on the bottom left.

>Still, meme culture has and always is a core part of Sup Forums
obviously it is
stop talking about it, and let it happen organically
>millhouse

>Impressive
lol

I miss oldchan when I could still see salty milk posts

He rightfully called you out on being a jew shill.

I remember when we jumped at an excuse to go to war

>stop talking about what this website is about
And you think I'm the newfag here. Let me guess, originalfag since 2003?

>board integrity
Yup. Confirmed shariablue shill.

>We're ALLIES
if you were allies you wouldn't mix up our board culture with yours. How about you stop trying to make Sup Forums mainstream and flooding our board with cancerous newfaggots?

no, newfag from 2011.
lurked almost a year.
you should do the same

I'VE LOCKED ON!!!

>meme culture
you need to go back

>You people

You're here too bud.

You're pathetic

Maximum cringe

keep crying shill, your left wing media cabal is collapsing

>browse reddit for hours saving screencaps to post here

literally the cancer killing Sup Forums

That would be better said as what can the /r/the_donald do that Sup Forums can't do better. Back when Trump Jr. posted the expendables meme with Pepe, Sup Forums was all over it calling it a meme but because of the elitist attitude Sup Forums pride itself in, no one stood up, no one needs to here, it's an anonymous board. That left Trump Jr. with all the heat and Sup Forums left with snide remarks at fellow anons taking accredited courses at university about how racist Sup Forums is. Now that "poor Redditor" is someone taking the heat for it where Sup Forums has the luxury of not doing and because of their "normie" culture started a wave Sup Forums only ever dreamed of.

Fuck off faggot, everyone knows that all we ever do here is wait for happenings or an excuse to make our own. This is descent enough excuse even if it means defending a redditor.

>Those flab whales exposing themselves around complete betas
Would bang 10/10

the fuck are pedes?