Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having children you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white...

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having children you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

What if I'm white but plan to exclusively racemix until I die?

I'm memeing so that other peole will though.

Furthermore, you lose your right to complain about other races when you yourself are a contributor to the end of the white race.

good thing you will die a virgin

Better than nothing.

Getting a black woman pregnant and her having mixed kids is better than a black woman getting pregnant by a black man.

You're still part of the problem, just not as big of a problem.

Kinda too late for that

>replace the natives on three continents
>HOLY SHIT ALL THESE DARKIES ARE THREATENING THE WHITE RACE WE'LL NEVER SURVIVE
European logic, everyone.

>implying the world needs more malcom xs

How is that wrong? If it happened before, it can obviously happen again. The Native Americans were in far fewer numbers and didn't have nearly as much to lose.

im not white so im contributing by not having kids :^)

>The Native Americans were in far fewer numbers and didn't have nearly as much to lose
WTF am I reading?

Amerindians numbered as much as 100 million when Columbus arrived and lost up to 90% of their population due to Afro-Eurasian diseases. Any new pandemic that might kill Europeans is going to kill everyone else as well, dumbass.

I've honestly been more concerned with effect all the social engineering is having on white people I know. The defeatist/white guilt/self-half attitude of so many of my friends drives me crazy and knowing that it was something inflicted upon them is maddening.

>inflected on them by (((them)))
Don't be a dumbass. It's their own fault for being themselves dumbasses. Contrary to popular belief, white people can be very very dumb. They are so caught up in making the world a better place that they are resorting to using the most heinous meme in human history, blaming people for what they were born as.

It's hard to imagine anything more ironic.

how to I stop myself from falling to the latina-jew

White guy here. I really wanna bust nuts in this latina milf at work but I don't want my kids to suffer low IQ Mexican genetics.

Anyone else know this feel?

Yeah I really want to eat Taco Bell everyday, but don't want to support minimum wage niggers.

Do people here really not plan on having chidren? My whole goal right now is to find a woman I would want to have children with.

>tfw too inteligent to have kids

latinas are crazy and will be fat cunts quickly

Finally, I'm part of something!

If it was the 1950s I would have kids already

you were always you just didn't notice

Me too man. I'm in my 20s and I'm essentially still a child. I just want to meet my wife already. It's not like I'm not trying, I go out, I socialize, it's just that most girls annoy me in some way. Either they are hippies, are otherwise stupid.

you dont. you marry and repeatedly put white babies into a fat assed mostly-spanish latin qt

I will be able to afford a better house in a better neighborhood and contribute to my white community. I will be able to afford to spend extra money buying from locally owned business and buying American made products.

What if i'm white but my genes really shouldn't fucking be passed on. Do I still fuck to save whitey or no?

Any shitty white genes are better than black genes monopolizing the world

Strong genes thrive, weak genes wither away
If you can't even talk to a woman while Chad fucks her every other day, you don't deserve to reproduce

What if I'm white, successful in business and other fields, and intend to use my success to make as big of a family as possible, but have some Jewish ancestry?

>tfw probably good at business because of Jewish ancestry