May 2020

>May 2020
>CNN hosts the first major presidential debate

How fucked is Donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGohKW21tI
youtube.com/watch?v=2yuKXgLbiOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>THIS GUY walks up to you in the Oval Office and slaps Melania in the ass. What do you do?

Hillary will be dead by then. Fuck off kike.

saged and reported

>Trump just doesn't show up
>Reason: doesn't want to give views to CNN

CNN might not survive until 2020

>2020
>Infowars hosts presidential debate

>Hillary
>2020
>Not being immobilized from temporal seizures.

could this timeline get any better?

Would it be a debate or would Alex interrupt either candidate to rant incoherently and advertise supplements?

>2020
>CNN exists

as fucked as he was the first time around. which is to say not at all.

He won all three debates
He won the election after the second debate

The second debate was the single greatest performance in a presidential debate by any presidential candidate in American history

I think we all secretly look very forward to more Trump presidential debate performances in the future, but for now we will worry about other things

Go home CNN you're drunk

>implying #fakenewsnetwork will still be functional

Has this clip been memed into a CNN gif yet?

>Infowars hosts presidential debate
Info WARS to pay $20k for best meme by next Wednesday. START YOUR ENGINES

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGohKW21tI

Oh and that second debate was hosted by CNN who will ever forget Andy "love me two times" cooper pulling the old: "you do realize that what you described on the tape is sexual abuse, sir" card. I mean they really fuckin went for it this time around. And like i said he won the election after that second CNN hosted debate. Period. So CNN better come fucking harder than that in 2020 which frankly wont be possible for a shut down company to do anyway

I'd say both lost the first debate, but he lost a bit more. The second debate was his masterpiece which I think was way more influential than most people give it credit for. It was so clear that I immediately discounted the opinion of anyone who thought she won it. The third debate wasn't as clear cut, but he still landed some blows which she could only counter with meme nonsense.

I do hope he calls her out for crying like a bitch and not giving a concession speech that night. This nigga doesn't pull any punches.

Maybe he just doesn't go and does a veteran fundraiser during a one person debate?

How fucked is CNN?

2020 debate moderator

>2020
>CNN still existing

I think everybody both left and right know Trump doesn't know how to debate. He becomes very entertaining, waves his hands around, attacks his opponents, does facial expressions and spouts his usually populist rhetoric(MAGA). That's Trump's tactics.

this could definetely happen

He lost the first, no need to be a partisan over it. He just went Jeb and came on top later on

That's not happening.

They really need to get BTFO'd as an example

This is assuming if Hillary can live until 2020.

Trump wins. You know why? The left is divided between neolibs and progressives and they are at each other's throats. This will divide the vote and Trump will win by default.

and it works

He bombed all the debates leading up to his presidency. I doubt his mouth breathing supporters would care. He would probably just refuse to show up and have a (((charity))) event somewhere else

>implying CNN will still be around in 2020.

Yeah I think people really under-estimate how much of a turnaround he did with the second debate. He went into enemy territory in his darkest hour because of the tape. They threw everything they had at him and he was able to normalize the whole thing and still throw Hillary under the bus hardcore.

Shit was a fucking masterpiece.

>CNN has crashed in 2018 due to being fake news
>by popular demand personalities from the internet now moderate presidential debates
>poll online for who should moderate
>winner is hidden until the night of the debate
>the stage is dark until it's slowly lit by spotlights
>all that can be heard is a spoon clink until throughout the arena echos:
>"Alright everyone it's time for the 2020 presidential debate"
>yfw

>>May 2020
>>CNN still exists.

Quit acting like CNN is truth people! youtube.com/watch?v=2yuKXgLbiOI We need a Christian owned news station that's Zionist free.

There's always fake news.

Post yfw Trump attends only 2/3 presidential debates in 2020, skipping the CNN one.

>ONLY
>TWO
>DEBATES

Mildly underrated

> May 2020
> non-state-owned television still exists
> implying