CNN mass raid

We must awaken our war machine and strike against the kikes that control this horrible excuse for news

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.video/
youtube.com/watch?v=GIG9n987VYQ
twitter.com/freedomwatchweb/status/882770994670317568
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can we just stop with the whole CNN thing? It's literally nothing and has already blown over. Let's talk about real news like North Korea's successful ICBM or the latest Trump drama.

We should all just go to bed. So sleepy.

Hello CNN.

>666

Iz we nonymoose now

CNN is calling out people on twitter who are fed up with leftist fear tactics.

Guess CNN didn't like us calling their advertisers.

Wow a whole million? Most D-List YouTubers can hit that in a day.

cnn.video/

Someone help me make this shit look nice. I know nothing about web dev.

I know this is forced pasta but you can literally ignore these threads and make your own on different topics.

Holy shit they might just have influence over less than a hundredth of the country!

COMPANIES SUPPORTING CNN-

AMAZON
MCDONALDS
DELL

Ace Hardware
Audi
AT&T
BMW
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hilton
Lexus
Marriott
McDonalds
Men's Warehouse
Michelob
Microsoft
Panera
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
Tempurpedic
Whole Foods

BOYCOTT THESE FAGGOTS. EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOUR DONE BUYING THEIR SHIT

Shut em down
youtube.com/watch?v=GIG9n987VYQ

Can we just stop with the whole CNN thing? It's literally nothing and has already blown over. Let's talk about real news like North Korea's successful ICBM or the latest Trump drama.

we just stop with the whole CNN thing? It's literally nothing and has already blown over. Let's talk about real news like North Korea's successful ICBM or the latest Trump drama.

FAKE

Meme war commencing

OK guys I have an idea. CNN has broken a law or two here in this case one could argue.
In law, coercion is codified as a duress crime. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in a way contrary to their own interests. Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat.
OK now that being said lets start a petition to have the feds at least look at the case. Plus it would be fun to pass it around FB and Twitter.
I think with a few hundred thousand signatures we could at least get them to look at it.

If you dont already think that Fox news or some other rich company contacted the redditor to offer him a lawyer with an all payed trial if he decides to come forward than youre naive. This is the perfect time for an anti-left organization to sweep in and represent the redditor through proxy.

These are bullshit threads. You are being used. Think about it, 100s of identical threads? Same pasta? Asking for you to do their work?

>barely managing to clear over a million in a day

Considering the fact that nearly every fucking airport, hospital and public institution in the states has it on every talmudvision it's actually pretty sad

REAL SHILL HOURS

WHO UP

SMASH DAT MUHFUKEN LYK BUTTON

>no source

Take your retarded cnn loving ass out of here

I don't know about it but there it has to be lots of tutorials online
Good idea and domain anyways

no

That is rather glorious

Freedom Watch is offering Pro Bono legal representation for victims of CNN:

twitter.com/freedomwatchweb/status/882770994670317568

Shill