Human females have melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls...

>Human females have melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls, they are responsible for determining arousal levels during copulation

is there any truth to this?

>brb, going to go stick my dick in a tanning bed

can confirm

If you win she gets to piss on ya

yeh, there's also a barcode scanner at the end
fucking retard

>If you win she gets to piss on ya
win what?

Jealous tinydicked unmelinated whiteboi detected

>melanin receptors
Now that's just retarded, like op and his post.

>melanin receptors
niggers can't be this stupid

makes a lot of sense when you think about it

Peak arousal. Women call it ejaculation. It's pee

stop responding to obvious shill threads

but you responded

>melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls
No, they don't have eyes in their vagina's if that's what you're asking.

>Human females have melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls

Not going to lie, this is some G8 B8 M8

You tried to sound clever but ended up just looking really really stupid.

Moar??

it's kinda sad that there is more BBC shilling on Sup Forums than on reddit

whitebois literally CANNOT compete

holy shit that body looks so good

You have to go back.

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

So women are genetically programmed to crave the BBC?

I'm so happy now that I've accepted my place as an inferior white male. I suggest my fellow whites do the same. Don't try to fight it guys.

It's natural for a white man to be submissive and for a black man to be dominant.

Human females have IQ receptors lining their vaginal walls, they are responsible for determining arousal levels during copulation

Yes OP. A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks.

These threads are pushing out CNN threads.
Sage them, focus on the war!

>nigerians
>smart
nigger I've lived here for a while now
if you think nigerians are smart pls kys

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians

this is about as accurate as the rest of your post.

>human
>females

damn who is that beauty

This is why blacks need affirmative action to get into college, cause of this retarded voodoo science

SAGE

Is there really a black lives matter flag? What the fuck? Why give animals flags

And not a father to be found