Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop and order a SMALL coffee?

Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop and order a SMALL coffee?

Here's the thing, if I order a SMALL coffee then people might start to wonder, what else about this guy is small? Small coffee for a small man!

I've learned from Sup Forums that you have to take what you want in life and project an image. Do you think that a larger than life character that is popular and well liked is the type of guy to order a SMALL coffee? I don't.

Hitler only had one ball.

fuck off south african coffee industry shill
>REEEEEEEEEEE

I do this every morning. Small is the best!

I hear Chewley's gum is pretty good.

This desu.

>, if I order a SMALL coffee then people might start to wonder, what else about this guy is small?
Never seen something more sad and reeks of low self esteem like this

This is an amazing slide thread. That said,
>wasting your money to buy coffee from someone
It's like two or three bucks for a small goddamn coffee. A coffee machine and some fucking ground up shit is like, 50 or less depending on how frugal you are. If you drink coffee every day, you are just shitting out money for no reason.
>007
I'm onto you, James Bond.

I've never seen a South African shill tbqh

kys

If I order small it's a espresso or doppio.

Normally I make coffee myself in the mornings with a moka pot, which makes about 4 serves of espresso but I just have the lot with a splash of milk.

I buy small coffees because they contain the same amount of espresso as the larger ones, they're just more concentrated

I feel ya man. Great post thanks for the insight of your psychology. God bless you

In America, small is the only sane amount of coffee for a nice cup in the morning. Ordering anything larger than small should really be considered self-harm.

nah man buy the small. the only reason there are 3 sizes is so you'll go for the middle size anyhow.

you wanna know what the real red pill is?

that no stranger will think about you or what your doing (unless your cute). Seriously, you understand this the older you get, as a child we think we always have eyes on us because of our parents, but with age comes realizing that people care A LOT about their own actions at most time than your actions.

No one will give a shit if you get a small coffee form starbucks, and if they do than they wont DARE say shit of your bigger than them. As long as your not some faggot in rainbow socks floating around people will barely notice you in the crowd, so you getting anxiety over your coffee size ids just you being a chode

Large coffees usually just mean more milk.

You're just paying extra for a weaker coffee.

Why would you even consider a small coffee? Why they even sell those?

Well in America "small" is actually massive so there's that.

when i see a man with a small coffee i immediatly think he has a small dick

Post part 2

How many "small" cups is two coffee-pots?

Thats why I always order a small in a latge cup. I always make sure to mention to women I pass how big the coffee I have is. 'Can you believe the size of this coffee?'

Also make sure to tick off 'Black' on the side of the cup even though you have 5 creams and 5 sugars

just drink straight out of the coffee pot faggot

Another patrician.

Get your small coffee in a large cup, and you will look hardcore. Lifehack

Make your own you fuck. A huge pack of beans will last you a lot and will be cheaper in the long run. Personally I like French press but you can choose a large number of different brewing methods.

You're 100% correct. That's why I always buy GMO bananas

Why the fuck would you wait in line for 10 minutes and pay $3.00 for a cup of coffee that costs about 10 cents a cup and takes absolutely no skill to make?

More importantly, gibe part 2 before this thread gets deleted please.

fpbp

pathetic

You're thinking about irrelevant shit too much. Change your focus.

Do not order small unless you are a small poor man. Baristas have a network where they report all people who order small drinks and post them on message boards and laugh at them a lot.

>When I see a man with coffee, I think of his dick

I drink like 2 large coffees a day.

I dont suggest it, I'm totally dependent, but I do it.

this is how utterly insane modern society is. its the reason it needs to collapse lol