Happy Kronia! From the 144,000

Today is a very special day friends. Today is Kronia, the day of celebration for the Greek god Kronos. God of Time and the Harvest. Also considered the 1st day of the new year to the ancient Greeks. But this is not just any Kronia my friends. This is day 1 of year 1 of the age of Aquarius.

Kronos originally was a god of love and light and life as celebrated by the ancient Greeks. It was not until the Romans came along and brought Kronos into darkness and named him Saturn. But I have something very wonderful to tell you all. Kronos is returning to the light. Have you seen the new Juno images of Saturn? Saturn is changing, becoming more beautiful. Jupiter is sharing it's heavenly light and love with his neighboring father once again. (Pic related, left is Saturn's old hexagon, right is what Saturn's hexagon looks like now). Expect Saturn to become more beautiful and blue as time goes on. But I digress, back to the celebration!

Friends! Today is a day of beautiful celebration and merriment and love. Today is a day of feasting and dancing and playing of music and drinking of wine and sharing of sex and love. Today is also a day of sharing. Since I cannot eat with you all today I will share wonderful music with you. Its my hope that you will do the same. I would very much like you all to share beautiful traditional music from your ancestor's past so that we all can enjoy the beauty of our past and enjoy it in the now.

Please enjoy this beautiful music, once very popular in the Kronia festivals of ancient Greece.

youtu.be/02pg9V1ENL8

~With infinite Love, the 144,000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vf5kiOGgTL4[embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=fdsCGm4bP3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what drugs are you on

Do you feel it friends? The light is returning to Earth. The lies of old are fading. The beauty of the skies are returning. Our love for each other is growing. Can't you see? Can't you feel?

The Christ consciousness within us is blooming like a flower of light, once held in darkness by those who bid us their slaves. But no longer!

The veil of darkness is falling, revealing the light of truth. Not all of us can see past the veil yet but that's okay, in time we will.

You're fucking nuts. Absolutely crazy

Sup Forums is more or less ready for you assholes

SPREAD THIS VIDEO
THE PLOT THICKENS
youtu.be/vf5kiOGgTL4[embed]
>Bogdanof
REALLY SORRY GUISE FOR INTERRUPTING

I'm not a Zionist friend, I'm just celebrating a god who right now more than anything needs love and light so that he can shine once again, freeing himself from the bondage of darkness holding him down for so long.

Hail Eris! Hail Discordia! Hail Kronos!

Happy to hear the age of Pisces is over, it was pretty rough though it brought us plenty of fish.

SMOKE DABS NIGGGGGGAAAAAA

The Saturn Hypothesis is the argument (based on mythological coincidence and some legitimate astronomical ideas) that Saturn is a dying star instead of a planet, that we were in its pseudo-"atmosphere" (in a unique protective situation guaranteeing warmth but not daylight or a visible sky) for early prehistory (remembered as a pre-agricultural golden age), that then a catastrophe separated us from Saturn (represented in mythology by divibe conflict and marked in archaeology by the abrupt explosion of awareness of the night sky, and the desire to build highly accurately measured structures).

i'd trust the darkness more than the false light

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=fdsCGm4bP3E

>From the Biblical 144,000
Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooope. Also.
>Saturn will get more beautiful
When cassini smashes into it with plutonium onboard around the time of Sept 23? Hrm?

>555

That's the spirit! your digits confirm! And what powerful digits those are! 5 is the number of energies magnified! Friend you have it multiplied by 3!

5+5+5=15
1+5=6
6= The number of Kronos! Kronos is with you friend!! Celebrate!

That's a whole lots of 6s! You really got Kronos' favor with that one!

6+6+6=18
1+8=9

9 being the number of new beginnings. The closing of one door the opening of another! This is it! The beginning of the new age of water and love!

You're running low on eye of newt

Friend, there is no place the light of god does not reside. Manly P Hall once said that the light can be found in the heart of the darkness.

>96

Nice Saturn digits btw

>>Saturn will get more beautifulWhen cassini smashes into it with plutonium onboard around the time of Sept 23? Hrm?

Actually yes. I expect what will happen is Saturn will become a second sun (son of Jupiter? PLOT TWIST!) bathing the outer planets in warmth and light so that life can grow in the outer reaches of our solar system.

Have faith and believe friend.

What can I do? How can I help?

Looks pretty fake...and gay

love art like that...got any more?

>What can I do? How can I help?

Good question! It is not only easy but fun!

All you have to do is try your hardest to leave hate and fear and anger behind you and express love and joy and generosity to those you meet. You can do your part by sharing in the joy of the festivities today and beyond today follow the way of the Christ within all of us by giving love and friendship and cheer to others, whether they deserve it or not.

Long story short, be a friend, and fill the world around you with love. Remember. God the father (the light, the Christ) is in all things. yes even the deepest darkest evil has an ember of god's light within. There is nothing the light doesn't touch, this is because all that is is made of light. Remember that friend.

>love art like that...got any more?

Absolutely friend! I'll try my best! Today is a day of sharing!

>christ

Oh. Nah I'm good.
No wonder this sounded like jewish degeneracy

Have some more.

What version of the Bible should I read? Is there time?

What's your endgame here op?

PRAISE CHRONOS

>>christOh. Nah I'm good.No wonder this sounded like jewish degeneracy

Christ isn't just Jesus my friend. The Christ is literally all of us. However, if you are talking about prophets and such, those such as Buddha, Jesus, etc are Starseeds. Starseeds are those with the bodies of human beings but the spirit of enlightened extra terrestrials charged with the task of bringing humanity back into light, teaching us how to once again regain the truth and the beautiful abilities humankind once had in the beginning before darkness shrouded Gaia.

I'm with you. I believe you. I do. K be friendly and nice and loving.

I'll toast my IPA to that!

Kronos is truly with me as I was talking about what 555 means with my roomie earlier today in regards to numerology(we left to play kickball at 5:55pm).

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

I guess that means it's time to become an international champion. Wish me luck

>What version of the Bible should I read? Is there time?

Nice Thoth get friend. Thoth is pleased by your curiosity.

The bad news is at this point its all corrupted. Technicaly the bible is a rather new creation. The Holy Bible as a singular book was created in the 1500s. Before that the teachigns of Christianity was more of a bookshelf full of various books. In fact I believe 13 or more books were r emoved from (((The Holy Bible))) because it revealed too much about the god within all of us. (can't let the goyim learn they are gods)

If you are curious about the truth begin reading the books that the church banned. Such as the Book of Enoch, but also read from other religions. The teachings of the Christ consciousness can be found in bits and pieaces from many ccultures such as eastern mystics in india, Taoists, Buddhism, etc. But don't neglect ancient Egyptian occultism either! Oh and be sure to learn from the Christian Gnostics of old.

But friend, books is not the only thing to learn form. Art holds very powerful messages. Look for the earliest Christian art you can find, especially ones that are occult related.

The occult is simply a term for teachings that are esoteric and hidden (and for good reason, those who teach these things are killed, the Zionists aka church, doesn't like ppl teaching the truth)

>have faith and believe
That man will cause tatooine to unfold and a big gas fart in the sky will do futurama episodes? Get real
Are Adam and Eve alive? They are not. God said they would become as gods and needed to die. Like He said. And to be banished. They then when on to die. You descend from them. Christ existed before the world. None of our souls have that distinction. Why didn't He have any sex nor arrive here through it? You are not God. You are not His ONLY Begotten
Concordant Literal

My endgame is the same endgame of you (unless you are a Zionist)

My endgame is to help lead mankind into a true golden age, where we are intimately connected with love and light and freed from the bondage of lies and pain and hate and anger and war. The endgame is to bring absolute beauty and MAGIC back into the world. Real magic. Like healing with a touch, and songs that can make animals swoon, etc.

But its not MY endgame, its OUR endgame.

>Saturn
>Father
>Not Jupiter

You lie so fancifully that you push everything PLUS the only thing that made all this; an extremely relevant to today, politics. And that is zionism. You say all this gobbledygook and then say "I'm anything but the big giant head over there that pushes everything I say"

Thank you so much friends. All I ask is that you enjoy yourselves today and share love with your friends and family and yes even strangers. Brighten their day as best you can and don't let fear or sadness dwell on you!

Together we are going to bring love and light and truth back into the world

>call no man your father so ill call the stars one instead
Did they leave you to go buy candy at the store? Like come on. It sounds like hungry hungry hippos for babbies

>144000

oh wow I figured you got stuck in a psych ward or something

why dont you post those vids of you "being an alien" while doing nothing but smiling into the camera with dilated pupils?

NWO shill

>Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

>The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

>They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

>Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

>The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

Here's a signal boost for you TruthSinger!

Truth and light are really not going to have as peaceful a return as you're making it out to be. Apollo is also a good of war.

What is your image of?

Sauron

Magic is around us already as we SPELL our words to eachother!

You have to go back

>man calls writing spelling
>you trip balls
>BECUZ MAN IZ GOD!
I'll never just "get used" to any of this. I dont care what astrological procession you're jerking off to

>Are Adam and Eve alive? They are not. God said they would become as gods and needed to die. Like He said. And to be banished. They then when on to die. You descend from them. Christ existed before the world. None of our souls have that distinction. Why didn't He have any sex nor arrive here through it? You are not God. You are not His ONLY Begotten

Adam and Eve were names for the male and female humans created in the likeness of the gods (extraterrestrials). There wasn't just 2. That's part of the lie the bible tells. The ORIGINAL bible was written very differently. VictoryOfTheLight on twitter has access to a version of the bible that tells much more of the real truth.

Friend when you read your bible I want you to realize that there are 2 gods in the book. 1 is the REAL god, god the father. and the other is the false god, the god of the Zionists, an evil extraterrestrial. The book calls that Zionist being the "Lord god".

The TRUE god is within you and all around you. Yes literally everything that exists in this universe and all other universes/planes/dimensions is literally the mind of god the father experiencing itself. All life is god the father 'crucified' on flesh. Rejoice you are free!

Dude what the FUCK. I believe it. (((They))) have been pushing the WWIII meme a lot lately, and I've been thinking to myself "If I'm redpilled on the JQ, how much longer before my family, my community gets redpilled on it?" These motherfuckers are literally insane. Fuck kikes. Fuck Jesus, and fuck these stupid half-baked schizophrenic threads. You 144kers are literally exChristcuck lunies. Fuck the fuck off and just kys OP.

>You lie so fancifully that you push everything PLUS the only thing that made all this; an extremely relevant to today, politics. And that is zionism. You say all this gobbledygook and then say "I'm anything but the big giant head over there that pushes everything I say"

I only speak the truth. Research and you will see the same.

>a god who right now more than anything needs love and light so that he can shine once again
A God needs not the admiration of a mere man, for even if men cease to call his name, the rocks themselves will call out in worship of him.

>the Bible lies
No. Satan. The serpent. Is the father of all lies. In fact. The Bible says God does not lie. He is incapable of it because He is not a man, that He should lie. You are a man. You lie. Simple as that. I didnt read your shit. You are a man eater just like your daddy gas bag up in space

>Truth and light are really not going to have as peaceful a return as you're making it out to be. Apollo is also a good of war.

Epic Thoth get btw.

For the most part thigns will be good. There will be growing pains for some but those who do good and spread joy and abundance and love will have the same given to them in return from the universe. Its the way the karmic system works.

t. faggot

>What is your image of?

OOH nice gets!

That is the hexagon on Saturn friend. Left image is how it was a few years ago, image on right are recent images from Juno of this year. I expect that the center of Saturn is becoming blue which explains why the eye is blue and the outside is yellow. Blue within means blue without soon enough! I would love to Saturn become a glowing blue sun in the outer reaches! Imagine how beautiful that would be! And HOW WARM!

this post gave me down syndrome

mods

lel

So you're some retarded ancient aliens type? Gotcha

>Magic is around us already as we SPELL our words to eachother!

OOOH and a signal boost for you too TruthSinger! Please read the book in pic related! Expensive and rare but VERY WORTH THE READ!

t. retarded clamdigger

Am I right in understanding this idea?
So, we are all one and we are all The One. However, we are currently "imprisoned" in this 3d realm. This 3d realm is a simple manifestation of The One True Creator's will, and literally anything is possible in the 3d realm because of that?

lel wat

Fuck off

hang urself my dude

>So you're some retarded ancient aliens type? Gotcha

If you research you will see that they are real. Or you can just wait because this is going to be common knowledge in due time once full disclosure is achieved. You can either learn now, or later friend. Your choice.

Have gonads that hang down, Laquanda

>believing in illuminati kikery
You realize NASA and all the images of Saturn are FAKE right?

1 sec

You're gig is up, faggot.
explains it all.
Kill yourself now save us from your retarded Christcuck lunacy, Jew worshiper.

>My version of the Sky Father is the correct one

do you have a pdf?

>not using the superior spelling Cronus
fucking pleb

I want a religious holiday where you offer human sacrifices to Rainbow Dash.

shit like this is why people don't believe in shit like this

At least He calls Himself He. And not a fucking space fart

I'd fap to that.

>Am I right in understanding this idea?So, we are all one and we are all The One. However, we are currently "imprisoned" in this 3d realm. This 3d realm is a simple manifestation of The One True Creator's will, and literally anything is possible in the 3d realm because of that?

More or less yes! But let me help with some more specificis.

The 3rd dimension is bound by time (4th dimension) time being the "prison" or "cage" that keeps us in the cycle of death and rebirth (reincarnation is 100% real and so is the Karmic system so be a good boy in life to escape the matrix of timespace sooner).

There are dimensions beyond the 4th that are not bound by time and space, 5th and above.

Good news though! You don't have to wait til you die and are reborn! Currently Earth Gaia is going through an ascension process. 5th dimensional consciousness is returning to earth.

Heres some fun little tricks you can do the explore the 4th dimension a bit (aka astral plane). Try lucid dreaming. It takes practice but the dreamworld is actually more real than the dream you are currently a part of (material 'reality') from the perspective of higher beings. The dreamworld is a world of infinite potentiality only bound by your level of creativity. The truth is we are all touched by these higher (and lower) dimensions they are contigious with our own! There's more to say about this but for now I think I gave you a nice big plateful friend. Research research research!

>Kronos originally was a god of love and light and life as celebrated by the ancient Greeks.
lol

Get the fuck out of here faggot

You gotta say the right words at times in life to get what you need, to influence those around you to achieve great things for yourself and others.

Convincing someone is putting them under a 'spell'. Its salesmanship, friendship, romance, stuff like that.

Art of the Deal works off the same ideas, MAGA!

>being this bluepilled
>not knowing what the Jews are up to
You really think NASA, a US government funded operation, isn't a shill company? It's run by Freemasons and Jews normalfag, just like all Western government. Go back to bluepilled homo.

I actually lucid dream often. I have been meditating lately and my ultimate goal is to enter the astral.

This lavey shite fucking bores me and makes my blood boil

no i meant break your neck on some rope, you cock sucking faggot LEL

Yes, merrily chase after the lusts of your father, the liar and murderer, the dragon.

For me, I choose Christ.
the way, the truth, and the life
yet you have chosen death
but I will pray for you

Research what nigger.
oh yaaaaaah and I'm sure all other space agencies are controlled by jews too. like the Russians for example. which share space stations with you inbred hicks.

Believe what you want, but don't push your fucking bullshit onto other people. Lucid dreaming has nothing to do with "other dimensions' and as someone who has had hundreds of lucid dreams and practices meditation I can safely say a lucid dream is nowhere near as vivid as real life, waking consciousness.

>>My version of the Sky Father is the correct one

There is no 1 version of the the father and the father is not a "sky" father it is literally intrinsic in all material reality. all things are expressions of the mind of god the creator. Hermetic occultists call this god "THE ALL". Because that is exactly what it is. ALL. It is literally infinite potentiality, unbound by limitation. The only limitation is based on your perception but you are literally that same creator experience yourself. Life in the material universe is a lesson, like school for you to graduate from. GOOD NEWS time is not real so you have as many cycles of death and rebirth as you need to eventually get on the path back to source creator. We all get there eventually so just relax and enjoy the ride.

Nasa is not to be confused with the US Space Program.

>(((They))) have been pushing the WWIII meme a lot
Wanna really flip your cookie?

Apple iOS has a dictionary that capitalizes proper nouns. Here are the auto capitalizations they have

So not world war
But yes First World War
And Second World War
And for some reason Third World War?
Not fourth world war though

>do you have a pdf?

Not yet, stay tuned. Its dangerous to spread that I could get majorly sued. I believe it is being suppressed and whoever owns the publishing rights is purposely not publishing it any longer. Its difficult to find PDFs online because its rigoriously hunted down and removed. I need a way to avoid getting caught if I share it.

Yeah, they are you fucking retard. Russia is owned/operated by Jews too and has been since the (((communist))) revolution and they became a communist state. Jesus christ man go back to plebbitt we hate your kind here. You guys are bluepilled, uneducated faggots.

Mental illnesses are spiritual problems. You have a thin coating of cancerous pussyfungus all over you and you reek of the fall of man. Rotten eggs. And mental illnesses. I dont give a fuck about you or what you meant. Or anything you do or say. And all weak bitches like you

yeah, i've looked a few times and i've heard a few promises but still it hasn't materialised. What's so important about it?

No worries, its completely optional to entertain stuff like this.

>I base my beliefs of an ancient desert sky god from a thrice-translated book
The pinnacle of disinfo