CNN attack back!

CNN attack back!

What goes on in the mind of 'trolls'

Apparent origin of Trump wrestling video raises questions03:41

>Jill Filipovic: We don't need to feel sorry for Internet tormenters, whether a guy in his parents' basement or in the White House

>She says they use their spare time to post hateful commentary for kicks, and plead they "didn't mean it." Of course they do

>Here we are today, in Donald Trump's version of"modern day presidential": Random badly behaved men on the Internet suddenly find their juvenile online aliases thrust into the national spotlight, as "HanA**holeSolo" did this week whenhe concededhe had created the Trump v. CNN meme -- and it was further revealed that he was a regular purveyor of racist and anti-Semitic content on pro-Trump subreddits.

>For women who write on the Internet, the existence of these kinds of trolls isn't new. It would get boring to recount all the harassment I've received from anonymous men on the Internet, but suffice it to say there are few creatively misogynist insults (and many more pathetically uncreative ones, usually starting with the letters B or C or involving obscene demands) that haven't been hurled my way.

>Two of these anonymous men have shown up in my real life, off the Internet. A few of the comments have been sufficiently alarming that I've contacted law enforcement.

>And yet usually, the line between "real life" and "online life" stays impenetrable -- at least according to the trolls themselves, who, when they are found out, nearly universally describe themselves as normal upstanding citizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/05/opinions/what-goes-on-in-the-mind-of-trolls-filipovic/index.html
archive.is/cS9O7
archive.is/MZlmv
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM
youtube.com/watch?v=SdL7Mzm3nPI
mobile.twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/882715503910952961/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=6M6fqxrKnC8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can anyone gif this?

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/05/opinions/what-goes-on-in-the-mind-of-trolls-filipovic/index.html

Wasn't the whole new season of southpark based around trolling

Remember to archive
archive.is/cS9O7

>What goes on in the minds of "trolls" remains mysterious to those among us who may occasionally behave intemperately on Twitter but would never think of using our spare time to post hateful commentary just for kicks.

>The true mark of a person's character, to use a classic mom-ism, is how one behaves when no one is looking. Do you return the wallet you found, or do you keep it? Do you throw your empty bottle away in a garbage bin or litter into a duck pond? Do you spend your time online liking a friend's baby photo and sharing interesting news articles, or do you post memes under an anonymous Reddit handle about how much you hate Jews?

>I don't feel sorry for trolls; they have made my life miserable enough to remove any sympathy on my part. But when I think about what their lives probably look like -- they seem to be not particularly bright nor particularly likable nor particularly busy with interesting or meaningful endeavors, but who knows? -- it gets a little easier to worry less about who they are.

>The bigger worry is who's reading them, and who's allowing their toxic ideas to drip into the mainstream.

>The answer to that used to be, more or less, more trolls, or some bored emotional adolescents who frankly probably serve society better by staying in front of their laptops and away from real human beings (and real women in particular). But now, it appears that one way or another ,content from the fetid cesspools of hate and violent fantasies about harming Jews, Muslims, African-Americans, women and members of the news media is finding its way into the Trump team's consciousness — as was also apparently the case during the presidential race.

Shill threads, stay awake anons

oh fuck this shit

FUCK CNN

> Why do they make fun of people?
> Because they are fucking idiot losers that live in their parents basement and will be virgins for life
> No bully

What goes on the mind of the mountebank at CNN ?

Fuck these slide threads

COMPANIES SUPPORTING CNN-

AMAZON
MCDONALDS
DELL

Ace Hardware
Audi
AT&T
BMW
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hilton
Lexus
Marriott
McDonalds
Men's Warehouse
Michelob
Microsoft
Panera
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
Tempurpedic
Whole Foods

BOYCOTT THESE FAGGOTS. CONTACTING THEIR SPONSERS HAS ALREADY HAS CAUSED THEM MASSIVE BUTTHURT TODAY. EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOUR DONE BUYING THEIR SHIT

archive.is/MZlmv

Ill give you a hint

What exactly is a slide thread. I'm from r/T_D and new here

One or two won't do anything, we all need to put out combined efforts on this sort of approach. I already withdrew an Amazon prime membership and left that as a reason. Hit CNN where it hurts. In their ad revenue

Imagine being a woman.

>male coworker gets lit up for doing a stupid thing

Hrm how can I make this about myself?

>write article about online abuse
>talk about how bad it is for women
>don't even think about keeping it objective, go straight to personal experiences
>my personal blog

Injected my narrative in yet another unrelated story. All in a days work for Female Journalist.

cnn is full of hypocrite activist douchebags who believe this is the way to win hearts and minds...

>Filipovic
Eternal Serb strikes again

I dunno what goes on in the mind of a media executive that makes them think their job is worth a fuck to anybody

CNN should stop worrying about trolls and start worrying about Sam Hyde burning their offices down with people still in them, and that's a quote.
If you have a problem with this legitimate violent threat contact my lawyer Mr.Goldmoney Noseschwitz

If I was american I would shoot cnn.

Put me on the news bitch, Hi mom!

>is how one behaves when no one is looking

yeah really you dumb cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM

No that's a croatian last name.

Well her self projecting isn't getting any where. It's like there admitting their losers. Day of the rope

t. Eternal Serb

>what goes on in the mind of "trolls"
Fuck CNN seems like a safe answer.

Reddit might be a better place for you. a slide thread is where shills like shareblue try to push spam random topic threads that are not relevant -- in order to hide important recent event coverage / discussion

Doing the lords work

>nearly universally describe themselves as normal upstanding citizens
And nearly universally this is true. Where is the argument? No one's actually going to join the KKK or neonazis just because they hate niggers.

>For women who write on the Internet, the existence of these kinds of trolls isn't new. It would get boring to recount all the harassment I've received from anonymous men on the Internet, but suffice it to say there are few creatively misogynist insults (and many more pathetically uncreative ones, usually starting with the letters B or C or involving obscene demands) that haven't been hurled my way.

Oh would you look at that. Trying to reframe the narrative to "WOMEN ARE BEING ATTACKED". Amazing how they can turn literally anything, even CNN blackmailing a male reddit autismo, into a piece on how women are the real victims.

Leave it to CNN to make it a gender issue....

This article is the ultimate conspiracy theory against all men. What she doesn't realize is that she fits the criteria for the clueless feminist that thinks the world revolves around her and practically created us, handsome gentlemen known as "trolls".

I'm so glad I'm here to witness the Great War of CNN vs. Spicy Memes.

>Random badly behaved men on the Internet suddenly find their juvenile online aliases thrust into the national spotlight
Oh gee, I wonder who is doing the thrusting. This world needs rebooting.

>Announcing that you come from T_D.
Go back to hell.

"Let's make this whole thing about MEEEEEE"
classic women

We may not like them now but fresh blood keeps the board alive.

>hateful commentary
Parody video of Trump fighting CNN is now hate speech.
WTF is going on in america?

lurk moar

>No one's actually going to join the KKK or neonazis just because they hate niggers.
whoops just burned my first cross last night thanks Sup Forums

as long as they assimilate

Asides from that, it's obvious bait. There are a lot of anti-trumpers that go around with the kek flag. That, and a lot of people that just want the (you)

>make a segment about trolls on the internet
>entire segment is an attempt to troll "the internet"

the ironing.

>Take photo of yourself with the head of Trump
>"IT WAS JUST A JOKE, I DIDNT MEAN IT"
>Edit CNN into a WWE gif
>"You know they didn't mean it"

That just makes you a satanist.

w o m e n
o
m
e
n

something something Rules for Radicals

I return the wallet I found. I throw my empty bottles away. And I spend REAL time with friends and their kids, and use the internet to post memes. Also, I hate bullies, thieves, and blackmailers, and will use all tools within my power to take them down, without outright breaking any laws.

CNN should remember that we didn't start doxxing them until they doxxed someone. They opened this door, and shouldn't blame others for following them through it.

Remember everyone, physical letters work even better than emails. Emails are easy to send but actual letters mean srs bsns. Send both if you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=SdL7Mzm3nPI

>posting a guy who fakes news in response to fake news

wew lad

What exactly is a (you). I'm from r/T_D and new here

is trump a goyim in disguise or a super capitalist Jew??

It's this. ^^^^^^

Genuinely surprised there hasn't been a ham made to look like some CNN anchor's head, being held by a masked dude. I'm not that artistic, but I know there are plenty of fucks on this website that are.

>muh wymyns muh I have a vagina
Jesus Christ I'm so sick of this "I'm a woman so that shields me from criticism or people being an asshole to me"

spamming this on #cnn is basically the easiest way to shit on them without them basically having any recourse that doesn't make them look like crazy morons.
mobile.twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/882715503910952961/video/1

Not like it's working anymore. People are becoming less and less afraid of being called sexist or racist. They'll just walk right through that label.

CNN can go get fucked.

That's true. The moment I see anything like that I stop reading. I never wanted it to be this way.

I love how "reporters" get lumped in with poor, bullied minorities. Reporters had their chance. They were respected, once, they served a useful function and were lauded for accurately telling people what was going on...and then that praise and power went to their heads and they started abusing it. Now, it's just another business, and they should be treated like any other dishonest businessmen. Hucksters used to get tarred and feathered, it's time we bring that back.

>what goes on in the mind of trolls
>doesn't interview anyone, just writes your own opinion
journalism in the current year

Nobody did. But if people are going to abuse a shit ton of people by using a label in order to get their way, that label will eventually become ineffective. Go ahead, call me a sexist. My wife won't give a shit. Call me a racist, my friends know better. Call me a homophobe, and see if my employer doesn't know better.

T tl;dr is this line:

>I don't feel sorry for trolls; they have made my life miserable enough to remove any sympathy on my part.

It's literally just a dumb cunt actually taking things said on the internet seriously.

this is true tho. CNN wants to make sure they're no longer connected to the political violence they caused when that Bernie supporter shot a congressman. They want to offload that onto other people.

It's also funny that they blame Trump like internet trolls didn't exist before him. But logical fallacies never stopped CNN before...

He didn't create the one Trump posted. The lesson here is NEVER APOLOGIZE. Also, remain anonymous, faggots.

Did they genuinely find a logo superimposed on a GIF to be offensive enough to warrant all this?

Putting logos on people's heads is as old as GIF's.

How fucking unprofessional can you get? I mean, Trump was retarded for retweeting a fucking GIF of a news organisation he has issues with, but fuck me. CNN is not reacting proportionately or professionally.

Also, where was the threat of doxing? I missed it.

BAMPF

Good luck with that, thanks to VPNs and Tor being vulnerable. At this point, all you can do is make it more difficult to unmask. It's still entirely possible.

BAMPFPPPF

He's troll you, faggot.

CNN aren't the fucking NSA. Don't use accounts that aren't anonymous. Don't post personal info online. Is that so hard to understand?

Who do you think actually has and is willing to use the resources to track you down if you're using a VPN or Tor? It's not going to happen. Unless you commit $100k+ in fraud or steal state/corporate secrets, nobody gives a single fuck. Nobody cares about CNN or politics. CNN doesn't even care. It's all business. They make money from clickbaiting dumb fucks on both sides. Especially the assrage from you people.

Destroy CNN. Begin launch of intercontinental ballistic memes.

CNN.

>Filipovic
Oh look, another Jewish journalist...

youtube.com/watch?v=6M6fqxrKnC8&feature=youtu.be

If Hillary would have won, you would have seen Obama 2.0 but way more aggressive.

The media would be reporting;

> Everything is fine, everything is great, except we need to ban guns and take away your rights for your own safety.

He's most definitely not on "their" side.

If you are smart, you will dance with the enemy at times.

>for women on the internet
somebody didn't read the rules

This thread and whole fiasco proves that, once again, the greatest fear the Sup Forumsbeard has is to be named

I have contacted the companies via Twitter. Is there a form or petition that we can sign up on? or something else that we can do ?

what goes on in the mind of the lying media?

CNN EXCLUSIVE: Our CNN crew is on the way to a trolls lair to confront them in their own environment... But they died before they got there.

Such a strawman. First of all, the guy didn't make posts towards no one in particular, so this comparison with "Twitter trolls that harass women" is fallacious.

This is also not like bit returning a found wallet. Not returning a wallet has immediate consequences to the person who lost it, and also beneficial to your self, the ethics are completely different than posting a meme on a board dedicated to memes.

Lmao, just released five more Trump Punching CNN gigs on twitter. I win.

No. We're saying teenagers that make tepid memes shouldn't be doxed by professional news organisations.

CNN BREAKING NEWS

WE'RE AT THE HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums's HOUSE BUT IT APPEARS AS IF HE'S FLED OUT OF FEAR

HE LEFT A NOTE FOR US THOUGH! IT READS "I am a stupid dumb stupid poo poo head troll I love CNN they're the best and I suck dick!"

MORE NEWS AT 7

CNN victim blaming aftet committing a crime. Being mean isnt illegal- blackmail is.

Fuck CNN and fuck ((((((((white))))))) people.

gtfo to

>>For women who write on the Internet, the existence of these kinds of trolls isn't new.

I suppose the continued unabashedness of jewish nepotism in all media formats where the existence of this double standard isn't new either...

inb4 they receive packages of double-roll TP now with aloe vera for sensitive asses purchased anonymously online using crypto's. they wouldn't last a day in the military

MANDATORY CONSCRIPTION NAO!

kek what a load of shit

bump

Kek , asking for it

>real human beings
So, she decides who is real a human being and who is not.

>am I maybe out of touch
>No its the internet thats wrong

Why do these people take the internet seriously? Are they so fragile that a gif or message actually affects them? Are they children? Are they just pretending to care to push a narrative?