46% of American Citizens don't own a Passport

>The quick answer is that yes, the majority of Americans do not have a passport. The percentage of Americans who have a valid passport, according to the most recent statistics as tabulated by the State Department, is about 46%.

Wtf why? Don't you guys ever go on holiday?

America has everything you could want. Why leave?

who needs a passport when we can travel the world without leaving our country?

>t.European

You Europeans don't understand this concept. You have entire nations in Europe that are the size of cities here. Luxembourg? More like Los Angeles. We don't need to travel because our great nation has some of the world's most incredible wonders. The Grand Canyon in arizona, the Mesas in the Northwest, rainforests in cascadia, Niagra falls, Appalachia. We arent a nation of rainy hills like you. We are a nation with a diverse landscape and interesting subcultures. We dont need to travel because we are objectively the best.

Are you joking? When you're already at the top of the heap, the best place possible to be, why condescend to going anywhere else? This is the most obvious answer.

>OP title: 46% of Americans don't own a passport
>State Dep: 46% of Americans DO own a passport
OP btfo

There are lots of poors in America who can't afford to go on vacation. Or they save up and their "vacation" is a road trip to a neighboring state.

It's pathetic really.

This.

>le 54% face

>yes goyim!
>don't have children
>spend your money to see the world
>oh, by the way, since you're not having children...
>"my fellow white people" decided to bring the 3rd world to you

So the majority of Americans do own a passport

>leaf education

>46%
>Majority

American education.

Liberals say if you travelled to other countries you won't be a bigot and accept that people are all the same and be more tolerant.

Do you think this is true?

>it's a "a*eriglarb thinks he's the centre of the universe" episode

Why would I ever want to leave? We have everything beaches, mts, forests, freedom, burgers, guns. Even some 3rd world looking areas full of browns so that takes Western Europe off the table.

The US border patrol told me this when I went to Canada to see Niagara falls. I still haven't seen the American side...lol

>passports cost money
>for the privilege of spending more money to go somewhere to spend more money

Everyone is poor, it isn't practical

Investing in yourself/expanding your horizons is an essential part of an individual's development

Too bad that it's a luxury beyond reach of people living check-to-check

Yes, really that poor

Most American's won't even bother to go to Canada, except maybe as an air-trip layover location.

The whole world is turning into the diverse, amoral hellhole that America is. Why bother visiting myself.

Yes why the fuck is everybody on drugs? I need to do a daily reminder that most people I interact with are on some sort of drug.

Don't need one when I have a CAC card. Went to japan and South Korea just fine with them

You don't need a passport to go on vacation in the US. You can go on a thousand mile road trip and never once have to show an id.

Not much reason to go there unless you love nature, in which case you should absolutely visit BC and Alberta.

Otherwise it's pretty much the same as the US, with communist measurements and frog speak on the signs.

Go take a road trip from NYC to LA to Seattle to Miami to Houston.

You'll spend weeks traveling and still miss out on all kinds of shit.

Where the fuck would I wanna go?

The only places remotely interesting to me outside of the USA are infested with Mudslimes. Anywhere else crime is so fucking rampant... just no thanks.

The USA is so broad both contiguously and territorially (I dunno if that's even a word) there's almost nothing the rest of the world has to offer me. If I want snow fun I'll go to Alaska. If I want tropical fun I'll go to USVI. If I want to see a volacano I'll go to Hawaii. Etc.

>europoors will never reap the rewards of manifest destiny
>the closest thing they'll have is a schengen area compromised by hordes of mudslimes

>You've never been to Florida
>Beaches
>Exotic wild life
>Southern hospitality
>Cities
>Night life
>Golf
>Fishing
>Tarpon Springs
>Miami
>Tampa
>Orlando
>Walt Disney World
>Universal Studios
>Sea World
>Bush Gardens
It has most of what you would want our of a vacation without even leaving the US. In addition California, Hawaii, and Alaska are great too for travel. Hell even going to New England is fun and I live close by in New Jersey.

international travel experience should be mandatory for anyone posting here.

We lost the ability to face ourselves. We don't know why we do it. This happens to all empires eventually. The moral decline began long ago, but accelerated recently.

>It's pathetic really.
And being a nation of consumers we go to Disney! Spending all kinds money. I know sad.

why so i can visit the godforsaken mudsilm riddled caliphateof europoor?

i think i'll pass

>no guns
>have to talk to/look at/smell fucking third worlder non-americans
>also, no guns
Why bother

Wtf for? Most of the world is just shit covered peasants begging for gibs.

>t.Trannyland

ok, go let a ladyboy fuck you. Your country is insignificant and always will be.

Eh all you get from traveling is the longing to return home and a better appreciation of what you have in your own country.

how does this effect white percentage?

I was thinking about that recently. Countries would see a boom in tourism if the legalized guns ONLY for Americans, and they wouldn't have to worry about our niggers since they are way too poor for international travel.

Not sure where they got that number because it's probably >40%

We take more trips than you guys, it's just a far greater ratio of them are domestic. Most any outdoor climate is here, and 6/7th of the world lives in the other hemisphere.

its worth my a smile on my sons face though, plus the park and most theme rides where before that shit

Actually that's why I travel most of all. Going to a country where your weekly wage/salary could buy an entire neighborhood to do your bidding is pretty intoxicating.

>Little starlets forming a Star of David pattern

kek

lol I've never noticed that and I've had one for like 12 years

I've been drug free my entire life user. Feels good to not be weak minded.

Playing lord of the subhumans isn't really my gig. Hope you have fun though!

Because we don't need one to cross every other body of water we pass, like you folks.

Most Americans will never be able to afford a vacation

You'd think they'd have decency of at least using Hebrew as a second language instead of frogspeak, right?

>US base in Slovakia and/or Czechia

yeah no, completely wrong map

>46% of American Citizens don't own a Passport
>The quick answer is that yes, the majority of Americans do not have a passport.

hm

We can't go on holiday there is too much debt and expenses.

the eagle also holds 13 arrows and a 13-leafed twig of whatever

it was just by chance though.

>I still haven't seen the American side...lol

Do you really want to see abandoned factories and black people?

we have it all here. no need to travel to a bootleg of reality.

why would an american want to tour some 3rd world shithole like yurop?

We have a lot of Work to do. We can't go to Greece to eat lamb on the beach for a month every year. Most years we don't get vacations. People say we are
Lazy and it's just not true. We work a lot

Nah mate California is so big and I'm poor so I've never left. Fuck Vegas and Reno too they don't count

There are plenty of nice places within America and they won't need to worry about language so they don't need passport really, that and international travel can cost alot

Because:

Unlike in Europe where countries are smaller and you can just drive or take a bus/train to another country, the US mainland is expansive, and only borders with Canada and Mexico.

International travel by any measure is really fucking expensive, unless you have people hosting you, or basically hobo it by staying is hostels and carrying around a giant rucksack with you everywhere, which is no fun, which is why I'd never even bother unless I won the lottery of something. I'd definitely want to visit the far reaches of US territory from Guam to St. John though

Nigga I dont leave the house.

Imagine traveling from Spain up to the Netherlands down to the Mediterranean and then into Russia. This all fits inside the boundaries of the USA. Not leaving the country does not mean not going on vacation or traveling to diverse locations. Europoors cant understand geography.

>Don't you ever go on holiday?

1. No.
2. America is massive and has every biome that the Earth is capable of, there's no reason to fly to fucking Germany to get dicked by a gay refugee when you can drive 3 hours and be in a completely different setting and culture by just going to another state.

I have mine, I'm worldly as fuck with a full book of stamps. Even stamped by your hijab wearing customs officials.

>Wtf why? Don't you guys ever go on holiday?

We do. All the time but we stay in our own nation. What? Do you think we are so damn stupid to visit Europe? Why the fuck would we want to go somewhere controlled by muzzies and retarded pieces of shit? Fuck that. I'm going to King's Island in Ohio.

UKucks have no concept of size and distance. Here's the landmass of Alaska alone compared to the UK.

I went on a family vacation to Italy after I graduated highschool. I'm a big history buff and seeing the coliseum, Vesuvius, Capri ect was amazing. I really did enjoy the trip. I didn't realize though how poor Italians are. It's basically a third world country with enclaves of super rich people. we took a train to a few locations and the bathroom toilet just opened up onto the tracks. That's fucking disgusting. Also the Italian food was good but I've had better Italian food in American Italian restaurants than Italy I'm sorry to say. I really would like to see the pyramids but I'm not keen on being surrounded by sand niggers and other various mongrel niggers the entire trip. Americans travel, we're everywhere faggot.

can't afford it.

Imagine seeing something beyond McDonalds. Imagine having a cultural heritage. Imagine having 400 years of history let alone 2000 years of it.

Americans have boundless land with nothing in it.

The fact that you have no culture made you the first western nation to be blacked. You'll have lost control forever before even one Euro nation is >56%

Because the US is so fucking huge and has so many different landscapes, whatever your ideal of relaxation or escape is, there's somewhere here that fits it.

The only landscape the US doesn't have is jungles, but jungles suck so whatever.

this is why. fucking burgers are wage slaves with no fucking vacation. I got a dentist friend in tucson, works 10 hr days, makes 120k but has no vacation. his malpractice and healthcare drops his 120k to 60k a year. fucking burgers

>tfw I have more that 46 days a year HAHAHA! and 100% health care, oh I left burgerland a long time ago too....

>America is massive and has every biome that the Earth is capable of, there's no reason to fly to fucking Germany to get dicked by a gay refugee when you can drive 3 hours and be in a completely different setting and culture by just going to another state.

This. I live in one of the last best places on earth. I have dozens of places within 200 miles that put just about everywhere save New Zealand to absolute shame in terms of scenery and recreation. Why leave?

>unlike in yurop

It's a meme brah. If you never leave Europe you can travel with your driver's licence / national ID which are just plastic cards.

>Down to Mediterranean

Mediterranean is not one place brah, Spain is Mediterranean, too. And by the way if you're European you only need your passport for Russia here.

> Even stamped by your hijab wearing customs officials.
>"Wel'come home Mr. Whyat Mann"

If anything that's an argument against what you said. You have so much land but most of it is forest / desert / icy desert. So come to Europe, get culturally enriched brah.

I'd do her now

Been to both mexico and canada and i didnt need one.

This is true, most people cant even afford to take a week off. Wageslaves are hard at work here in burgerland

I don't know who published that but that is the most hilariously wrong layout of bases and facilities the US has in Europe I've ever seen.

Can you move inside the US without a passport? You just show ID at the airport?

Yes, you can travel throughout the us with ID

you obviously have never been to new zealand m8

I bet she's flappy AF but damn, hats off for losing that weight.

Nice, truly a first world nation

Enhanced License, faggot. I can just drive to Canada and dick around there whenever I feel like, no passport needed.

This is bullshit. Nowhere has made me less racist. Only place that has actually made me hate a race more is my trip to China. Fuck those guys

Tell me your story user if you will. I want to here more.

Your opinion interests me. Please elaborate upon it.

the one weird thing which pops out at me is the extreme proximity of a presumptive US base with nukes so close to Syria. Or the simple idea that we would trust Turkey enough to have such a located-base.

It's more like 70%

That's a big pile of bullshit. If anything, traveling has only made me love my own kin more.

Why would I want to leave the place everyone wants to go to?

I went to see the mountains in colorado and it took me 12 hours to drive there. it took me 16 hours to drive to the caribbean when i wanted to see the ocean. i want to see the desert but the drive down there is daunting. the u.s. is really big and full of awesome places to see, south america equally so. if i ever manage to see all of america i'll probably get a passport and head to chile, argentina, brazil, and colombia. i would like to see peru and bolivia some day but i don't want to be eaten by cannibals so i don't know if i'll ever make it there. i think most americans don't have passports is they probably haven't grown tired of the u.s. yet.

All it will show is that people and cultures should be friendly but stand apart so that they maintain their own uniqueness.

a lot of people dont have money or time

really makes you think

Ameritards are well-known for their ignorant view on the rest of world, they used to be the worst tourist until chinks took it.

>Our airlines are expensive as fuck.
>We're far as fuck from anyone except Mexico and Canada, which only require a passport card, not a full passport.

In Europe, you can just hop on a bus or a commuter plane and go to another country for $50.

Getting out of North America and back will cost you 10 to 20 times that.

54% of America can't really afford to leave.

>Wtf why? Don't you guys ever go on holiday?
We do, but there's no need most of the time to travel outside the US. We got all types of landscape and it's hella cheaper too. there's no need to go to Europe unless you wanna go to Italy or Greece i guess.

Commuter planes and bus rides aren't that expensive here, it's just there's a shit ton more distance to cover.

Euros can travel small distances and be in a different country. The US is massive compared to Europe and has a lot of pockets of "cultures." There's less reason for an American to go out of their way to see some fucking architecture. Luckily an ocean separates us. Might as well go to Las Vegas.

American culture used to adore Paris as a vacation spot. European globalists are turning it into a "multicultural" Islamic pile of shit.

It's funny to hear that defense from Puerto Gasolina resident. Don't you guys wish you still belonged to Spain because America has pretty much bancrupted you and you don't even have any representation on the federal level?