The monster is eating itself

archive.is/09XJN

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/07/05/cnn-anonymous-critic-trump-wrestling-gif-reddit-user/
youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cut one head off and 3 more will replace CNN. Until you get to the (((root))) of the issue this wont end.

The news media has nowhere near the energy to replace a head. If anything, the death of CNN would likely spell the end of the news media as we know it.

Ahh its the classic "give up theres no point" shillpost. Fuck CNN

I'll sleep better after they go bankrupt

when SLATE, FUCKING SLATE, calls you foolish, self-righteous and petty, YOU. HAVE. FUCKED. UP.

F

They're the lowest rated news channel on TV and has been for years, if you haven't been paying attention MSNBC is actually doing quite well in the ratings. You're foolish if you think this is any kind of deathblow to the globalist media machine.

OK it's already dead then. You can stop now.

>Liberal infghting
D E L I C I O U S

COMPANIES SUPPORTING CNN-

AMAZON
MCDONALDS
DELL

Ace Hardware
Audi
AT&T
BMW
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hilton
Lexus
Marriott
McDonalds
Men's Warehouse
Michelob
Microsoft
Panera
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
Tempurpedic
Whole Foods

BOYCOTT THESE FAGGOTS. CONTACTING THEIR SPONSERS HAS ALREADY HAS CAUSED THEM MASSIVE BUTTHURT TODAY. EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOUR DONE BUYING THEIR SHIT

Is this goku?

Obviously, but crushing CNN would be an important step in the war on the deep state. As CNN is a huge propaganda machine for them, crippling CNN would be quite beneficial, even if only temporary.

F

Go ahead and keep fighting the strawmen enemy they set up and defend your pussified redditors.

TPTB have to invest the time and money a building a new brainwashing "trusted" brand. There is literally no downside to destroying CNN here, fuck off.

Nope. Not stopping untill they're long dead and gone

They already have one, it's MSNBC which has routinely overcome FNC in primetime ratings this year. I'm just saying you're beating a dead horse and claiming some grand victory when there is still a thousand man army standing infront of you.

>CNN and other mainstream outlets present themselves as objective arbiters of truth, but Trump frames them instead as politically motivated actors crafting their own subjective narratives to compete with his own.
>When there is no objective source of truth, the best liar wins—and that’s exactly how Trump wants it.
They learned nothing.

Lol you don't know shit about tactics

I'm not overselling it, you're trying to discourage people, fuck off. MSNBC versus CNN and MSNBC, one situation is better than the other. Keep waiting for your perfect solution to manifest overnight, it will never happen.

I will. Great job convincing me not to. What do they only employ retarded people for astroturfing on Sup Forums?

yu yu hakusho, old series I got to see from the 90s but it's probably older than that

Not even as a troll would I suggest HP

theintercept.com/2017/07/05/cnn-anonymous-critic-trump-wrestling-gif-reddit-user/

Delicious

Why didn't the CNN moron just publicly shame the guy, he'd look like less of a spiteful jew that way

You think you're cute using parentheses? Why not just call out Jews directly, tough guy?

Shut the fuck up you negative piece of shit.

>They're the lowest rated news channel on TV and has been for years

Why does it say "CNN may not blackmailed a reddit user" when they clearly said they would leave open the option if they felt the user was saying anything THEY deemed wrong.

CNN DUN GOOFED

no,
it is gohan-chan from bayblade.
pic related.

This site how they are going to spin it to keep the heat off the rest. They are afraud, and are breaking off. Distancing themaelves.

Why? Don't they see how much weaker they become if this succeeds?

OK guys I have an idea. CNN has broken a law or two here in this case one could argue.
In law, coercion is codified as a duress crime. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in a way contrary to their own interests. Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat.
OK now that being said lets start a petition to have the feds at least look at the case. Plus it would be fun to pass it around FB and Twitter.
I think with a few hundred thousand signatures we could at least get them to look at it.

At least they have self-awareness unlike Faux News

Because they are apparently using the legal definition of the term.

On the contrary, if CNN dies it weakens all other surviving MSM sources by further demonstrating that they are not infallible arbiters of truth as they market themselves to be. It gives further ammunition for the future to be able to point to the corpse of CNN and ask MSNBC how they're any different from that.

"May have not blackmailed"

To be fair is probably coercion which is also a crime

No its just a 90's show
a good one at that

Reminder

Bump CNN threads, Remove Bloat Threads, Purge CNN Shills.

One at a time, we will bring them down.

This video, just a small sampling, confirms that they've ALL been staged & fake for a very long time. youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98

If One America News gets more well-known, people will realize what literal news is supposed to look like, as opposed to mere dumbing-down entertainment.

>2:25 AM

Now they know you are serious. You've been up all night fuming about it. Kek

Even if this was a case of bad phrasing, CNN is still getting absolutely destroyed by everyone.

If that's how it works they should have lopped their own head off 10 times over and we'd have no chance.

Whoa now, No need to get anti semitic here, Sup Forums is the board of peace Mr. Internet Hate mongering Troll. Don't make me shame you.

Also...nice bait attempt (((CNN Fake News "Journalist")))

A pity your shitty education cant help you on the internet.

>this all started with Trump tweeting a gif
4D Chess

Are you kidding me, it's perfect. Consumers who don't know crap about computers but buy and use them anyway are their most profitable customers. That poster is pretending (I hope) to be the kind of dumb ass who downloads Bonzi Buddy, clicks on adds, and will just throw the computer away and buy a new one instead of just doing some simple fixes. Nobody wants to sell a computer to someone who will take care of it and knows how easy it is to make it last for years

So after the hulkster Body slammed Gawker...how did that go for them. I see they can barely afford to exist, yet alone make a presence anywhere. They now stand as a warning to all other online media rags. So too will CNN herald the end of out of control media, which chooses to blur the lines between "entertainment" and news, not for true entertainment, but as a whore who sells itself for political favors and currency.

No user. CNN must burn, because it lives in the same town as NBC, CBS, Fox, and all the others...and let me tell you user. That neighborhood is packed, and poorly zoned.

do you have kfile?

I wish OANN actually had a stream to watch. Sometimes being pirateproof is bad.

After we destroy CNN we will whittle away at the others.

I don't think you're grasping how amazing it would be if Sup Forums managed to destroy a major news organization. Just think about that for a moment.

Bitch that's our line.

Bump CNN threads, lads!

Bump, let's put these CNN faggots in the fvcking gutter.

Fuck, we shouldn't stop with CNN. Let's kill Buzzfeed too, fuck, we shouldn't even stop there, let's destroy all of them.

One at a time. Right now all pressure should be focused on CNN

Agreed, just planning the next battle. It never hurts to think ahead.

I don't want mainstream media to die desu. I just want it to become a clown that can be made fun of and used to put a face to ZOG.

I hope CNN is destroyed by the angry mob (not just 4channers, even liberals are mad at this). But, I hope the others stay alive but in a pathetic laughable state.

What do y'all think?

Ok, when we destroy CNN we should set up a "What should we do now" thread so that we can discuss our options.

>the network may not have "blackmailed"
but they did...

then help stop AT&T from buying CNN
pic related

Am Ausfag, how can I help ya cunt?

well i was thinking of photoshopping a bunch of crap cars with the byline

"if AT&T is going to buy CNN, maybe ..."

Im just not that good with gimp editor

No more cheese burgers for me! EVER! And this time i promise!

perhaps I could interest AT&T in this
new rubber
spot of rust
but the brakes work great

Call it what it is.

They did blackmail though, they fucking admitted it. then went into denial mode, then distraction mode, then false information mode. Anyone paying attention since the start can't have any respect left for this company.

They even said they withheld his info because of his apology, but they reserve the right to change that should anything change. What the fuck. This is United Airlines tier shit but suddenly liberals are for it because it's a conservative getting hurt. You can;'t trust the left to have one ounce of integrity. Whatever helps them they promote, whatever hurts us they promote, they don't care if it contradicts everything they claim to believe.

The old media is already dying. all this is doing is speeding it up.

Even normies now are starting to wake up to there bullshit.

How could you possibly get that from what he said. He said, very classically, that we need to avoid wasting our time with the puppets and go after the puppetmaster.

Did you forget Fiat-Chrysler, or have they pulled commercials?

True, but white people aren't stupid. That's sort of the entire point of this, no? They can learn. And when they realize that the KIKE is responsible for all their problems, they won't forget.

My dear mother always told me to eat my sandwich one bite at a time. And that's the way we'll kill the Jew. One bite, one little nibble, one finger, one toe, one succulent mouthful of fat and flesh at a time.

The best thing about this is the fact that this entire shitstorm started because Trump retweeted a funny meme about himself, nothing more. CNN did it all themselves, because they are intensely butthurt Trump made them look like the fools they are on election day, they are so butthurt they are losing their fucking mind over it. I don't know about you guys, but for me, Trump is already the greatest president in recent history, you just can't make this up, who would have thought that, when he announced his run, that things would get that entertaining?

pssssst hey kid, wanna start a 4th reich?

>Muh they are not worth it memes
Better to fight and win than to pussy out like you are doing. Better luck next time CNN shill.

Maybe this is their tactic? (((They're))) planning to boost the public image of various outlets using such an obvious fuckup as evidence that the ones criticizing CNN are objective and honest? They really can't have done this by accident. There must be some reason why this happened.

an info graphic is a meme?

Because Slate is left wing and doesn't want their fellow left wing buddies CNN to be actually guilty of their crimes.

Not sure why you're blaming all Jews for the actions of a news network made of many different ethnic groups

חשבתי שאני היחיד פה! תגיד, איך אתה מסתדר עם הניו נאצים?

If you hear some of their people talk, they're truly insane, liberalism rots brains. They're living in a cognitive dissonance bubble where they still simultaneously think Trump is Hitler incarnate, a machiavellian evil mastermind, and a dumb orange cheetoman who squints and yells at his tv while tweeting nonsense on the shitter.

kek praise kek

If only there was a final solution to this dilemma

this

wasn't the gif actually made by a shitposter from mexico?

You take them then. See how you like those fuckers. They'll stab your kike ass in the back as fast as they would me.

Sure

>They good boys they dindu nuffing

I can't believe they retweeted it. If 1% of everyone watching this starts to wonder about the Jew-owned US media, it was a huge win.

>be uncut
>cant sleep with rich whites
>mad
F-fucking mutilated jews

We shall call upon gods for a smite. A smite that shall penetrate thy who has threatened a fellow shitposter.

One of my favs.

We're not. I have no problem with open Zionists like Ben Shapiro, what ruffles my feathers are when they turn around to tell us goyim how evil we are for having an in-group preference. Israel has every right to exist as a Jewish ethno-state. So does every other people. Jews don't get a special treatment because 70 years ago, there was an austrian man who stopped a communist insurgency in Deutschland and then put the commies in to concentration camps which later had all their medical and food supplies bombed to shit by the allies.

From other thread.

>may not have blackmailed

They're obviously CNN scum

>boycotting Amazon
lol never going to happen, double nigger. Especially not for a redditor.