Sup Forums my Jewish girlfriend changed me politically

Sup Forums Ever dated/married a Jewish girl? She changed me politically.

How can you say no to?

>MATZOH BALL SOUP
>CHALLAH
>SHAKSHUKA
>RUGELACH
>TAHDIG
>Meat-stuffed KIBBEH

She's good

agreed

Because she'll want Jewish children and unless you're a godless cuck then you'll realize the problem with that

please explain

You should raise Christian children. She will not allow that. This is what he's saying, at least.

i was engaged to a jewish girl nearly married her, and i have to say if you find jewish food good you have a weird sense of taste because its fucking gross, matzoh in particular is nasty how can you possibly like it.

she made you in to a cuck when she fucked tyrones bbc in front of you while you cried and jerked off at the same time

>gf
fuck of normie reeee

Went out with this insane jewess in the 10th grade; she slowly tried to force commie shit down my throat that I went along with for the sex, but after we broke up she ended up the main reason as to why I went right.

i have a very similar experience with the jewish girl i was engaged to, she was a psychotic liberal and this was before the whole sjw feminism craze thats happening now.
i can only imagine how neurotic she is now, good thing i got out while i did.

Because all those words when enunciated sounds like you have foreskin and phlegm stuck in your throat.

If your white, Kill yourself.

(OP)
Cut that kike open or you both will be cut open after the revolution.

I'm Hispanic White

Not everyone on here hates Jews. I don't. This Jew hate started off as a joke many years ago. But the consequence was that it drew in way too many fags to the forum.

someone post the Jeff Mangum copypasta

christians are retards, just because they are better than hebes and muslims doesnt mean they aren't retards. why on God's earth would you want a christian child?

Jewish Waifu

my best jewish friends (not from canada) hate mass immigration of nonwhites
my best canadian friend prefers multiculturalism, says "white bros" as a negative thing.

The food is just a (((Jewish))) trick to tempt you, how could you be so weak?

Then by all means Jose, please infest a jewess DNA line with your mestizo seed, the white race thanks you for your service, carry on

jolly good,its about time the kikes get cucked.