New Zealand is 59% white

>New Zealand is 59% white
how the fuck did that happen, i thought ya'll were far from the whole nonsense

always maori/pacific islander admixture

Isn't it just the north island that is a brown shithole? I think the northern part of the south island is where all the whites live. North island brings down the average.

It's the same as Australia and the US (or anywhere outside Europe for that matter), overtime, people with adapt to that environment and that environment turned the hominids into Abos, moaris and red indians as those were better adapted. The reason I didn't both emigrating, winter is coming soon.

Will, bother >< fucking phone

It's not brown, it's Asian.

ay, but i hear southern island is still full of polynesians

New zearand

From what I've heard we're worse than that, since half castes are marked down as white. Anyway all white kiwis should move to the South Island.

It sucks living in Auckland. The part where I live is full of Indians/Arabs.

>nz
>white

thats cause all their nigger wannabe coconuts fly over to straya.

cunts dont understand we're at full capacity

I'm a half caste. White/Maori. But I usually put white. Not really proud of the Moari in me.

Haha Sandringham? Mount Rosskill? Anywhere on Dom road?
I live out west, heard it was bogansville but turns out I'm the only white dude on my whole street.
Hence why I am leaving this faggot city, for the countryside.

>New Zealand is the back door to Australia
>shitloads of Asians use New Zealand as a way to get into Australia
>lots Asians find New Zealand to be comfy so they decide to stay

New Zealand got riced

Don't beat yourself up over it.

59%? I find that hard to believe.

t. Cantabrian living in a great little quiet town 95% white.

Don't worry I don't. It's a reminder to be a better person.

basically the north island is all Islanders , and the south is White as fuck

>tick explosion in Eastern Australia, more rapid spread than the Cane toas
>causing people to become allergic to meats
>lynes disease rapidly increasing

Wtf i love snakes, jellyfish and spiders now.

Yeah you noongas be da real white people.

don't hate yourself mate

>we're at full capacity
>31.5x the size of the UK
>1/3rd the population
>Full capacity

I wish we were that full.

>mfw someone cries about the Outback being inhospitable and the comparisons don't make sense
>mfw the same someone doesn't know that even when you take that into account Australia has a lot more habitable land than the UK

I live out in Mt Roskill. I'm thinking of moving to the countryside too (but only when I'm a bit older). Currently 18 at the moment and eyeing for a job.

74% European
Also I noticed alot more happas at uni this year.

Not the way evolution/adaptation works.

I hear it's also conservative as fuck.

Hope you find one. Jobs usually get taken first by immigrants.

its not immigration its all the islanders.

Too many Chinamen.

A tiny corner of the south west and Victoria plus Tasmania. Similar size to France. The rest, especially the north is nightmare nature land. Gotta respect those Darwinians.

Explain yourselves sheepshaggers, you fucks were my fall back plan

topkek, and our (((Dr's))) have been denying lyme disease exists in aus for years

Thanks. Hopefully not where I'll be searching.

Nah, it's both. Heard somewhere that New Zealand has been accepting more immigrants than Canada, Australia, and the UK. We're done for.

What wrong with nz immigration? We are only taking asians.
t. Saffer

>Accepting way too many people
>Plus the Islanders breed like rabbits
Go to the South Island. Hopefully that'll remain majority white.

Actually believe it or not bit islanders actually have a worse birth rate then whites

>t. Hominids don't slowly evolve in a environment over hundreds of thousands of years guy

Always wondered what's the climatic difference between the two islands? I'm assuming the northern one is slightly warmer when the wind isn't blowing a gale

ITS

THE

FUCKING

ASIANS

AND

UNLIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD

WHERE IMMIGRANTS ARE JUST A HUGE ANNOYANCE

THEY'RE ACTUALLY FUCKING UP

OUR

REAL ESTATE

MARKET

Backdoor immigration from study visa mean we have a shit tons of degenerates masquerading as student when they are really working to their residency.

Hopefully the upcoming election curb this shit.

Real Anglos would tame that land instead of abandoning it to native savages, drugs and nature.

Just sayin'.

that makes no sense, Arabs live in African tier desert, but they're still Caucasian but darker

Preach, never gonna ever buy a house in AKL even if I sold all of my organs.

Bloody nationals and their "immigrants are good for the economy" bullshit

gee what's that like

> 59%
Where did you get this number?

Stats say 68% white and 11% "New Zealander ( most of this is white). We've always and a lot of Maori and recently there's a huge influx of chinks and poos.

The North Island could be considered sub-tropical in places, and it can get pretty warm. Whereas the South has climates more similar to England or Scotland, with glaciers and such down the bottom.

>UNLIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD

>Whereas the South has climates more similar to England or Scotland, with glaciers and such down the bottom.

sounds comfy senpai

Yeah, what a dumb cunt. Fucking chinks bought all our shit too, real estate, farmland, businesses, you fucking name it - they bought it.

>tfw south african that just got his citizenship
At least NZ has one more white productive person in place of the chinks and poos

based secondary school teacher

Afrikaans?

lmao every fucking time
I speak it but I'm ethnically Swiss/German

>US education
The Sahara was temperate forest in parts of the ice age. The last 12,000 years has being a small beep in hominid evolution. Guess you never read about the first hominid discovery in southern europe blowing the Africa theory away neither.

We've lost NZ to the asians and indians. Try going around Auckland or Queenstown.

them anglosphere feels

kys

My Australian history isn't spot on but I'm pretty sure they were cucking themselves to natives before it was cool.

Feel better, man.

riced.

Nigger