I have never met a woman who was worth it

I have never met a woman who was worth it.

>things I imagined Chad said to me while flicking my bean

>she didnt have a problem with him saying that during sex only after when he never called back

Is that Pam from The Office?

she probably replays him saying that over and over every time she gets herself off

Neither have I. Virgin or bust, and it looks like we're all out of virgins

kek this. it's painfully obvious

Congrats on keeping it tight for a slut I guess?

Women are only worth it when they are oppressed.

>I have never met a woman who was worth it.
that's because you hide in your moms basement with anime you fucking nerd

Tits or gtfo roastie

shes hot why have we not figured out her name yet?

/ourgirl/

This. And her cunt is tight too, supposedly

Stop thinking women are supposed to be our intellecual equals they aren't. Women are designed to have high emotional iq. My theory is that the lower your normal iq is the higher emotional iq. Emotional iq is how well you understand others emotional needs and how much emotion you can give out. It's why niggers are so emotional. Also explains how blonde women are stupider then blonde men.

Find you a nice caring loving girlfriend and if you want to talk about politics find a guy friend.

I thought she might be even though I already labeled her a slut. Turned out to be right.

Never thought of niggers as being emotional. They're are more instinct than emotion.

I'm with OP. I'm not interested in being a surrogate daddy and I'm not interested in constantly mitigating her inability to live in reality and compulsion to constantly infantilize herself. I want an adult woman who is responsible and intelligent and capable of critically thinking about the world she lives in. I'm pretty sure I've never met one of those. I can't want what these women tend to be. I would hate having to live with one. I would hate it. I can't live with that. Fucking kills me. The constant head games, the constant passive aggression, the constant having to play stupid fucking word games with them to get them to do anything or give a shit about anything that doesn't directly serve their whim. Their constant fucking dishonesty and abysmal lack of self awareness. Their incessant manipulation and couching their self interest in false altruism. I can't fucking stand it.

...what?

You are confusing humans with animals.

Well said, the artificial womb can't come soon enough.

Lol dat pic slut BTFO

I've said these exact words to a girl before and she loved it. Only reason she didn't make a sign like this (she's the type to) is because I kept fucking her after that.

I guess she was raped by Michael Phelps or something.

Where do I find more pictures like this?

I'm asking for a friend.

Kill yourself

*sigh*
Truth hurts when you're married.
But what do, give up on our kids?

I feel like I missed something...

Brock Turner reference probably

Yep. Definitely missed something.

how do you fuck a clitoris? oh yea, you little dick faggot never mind.....

kek wills it

Maybe you shouldn't fuck random guys you pick up at the bar then slut.

Holy fucking dogshit why are the french so fucking stupid?

Holy shit it is!

user, you're gay.

France, once known as the city of love and lovers, now the average cuck doesn't know what a clit is.

>the verginna jew

kys, kike cunt cuck

> I don't know what flicking the bean means.

Protip: it's female masturbation you faggy frog.

It's hard to type when you're getting plugged in the ass by Jean Pierre Muhammed.

>doesn't know how to read greentext

What season is it again user?

Yeah. Saying that a "woman" isn't worth it is the problem. Think of women as people, then consider that some people suck. Consider then that it's going to take a while to find someone you want to be with that also wants to be with you. It's not hard when you think of it this way. If you're high value, you can do this earlier in life.

>Emotional IQ

Not a real thing.

Liberals think their inability to sort out empathy with reason is intelligence

That entirely ignores the trends of behavior of western women and how deeply conformist to those trends of behavior the vast majority of them are. The trends of psychological and intellectual development among men and women differ and more men are going to end up treading far out of the mean that women will find acceptable, thereby leaving significantly more men without a mate.

Yeah, I guess. Our race and upbringing does give us a specific prism that we look through. I've met many awesome people that were black but for some reason the worst ones stick out in memory. Now that I think about it I've met more shitty whites but since they're are the same race as me it doesn't emotionally bother me. Weird.

This thread belongs in /r9k/. Wtf dude, who cares about that here.

Per capita I've been around worse blacks. Purely in numbers I've been around worse whites.

Ok

What did mommy do to you user?

She had BPD/NPD. Awful human being.

>Think of women as people
Here is your problem.

Me neither. All of them are fucking sluts. They're looking for perfect men and have delusional criteria, (E.G a 100 pound girl is after 200 pound men), like look at yourself for a second ladies.

>mfw I just found this out
Literally red pilled by fire.

>be me
>find white qt 7/10 during senior year in high school
>innocent, virgin, liked anime, quiet, and had good values
>I was a virgin too
>hymen actually bled on graduation night
>I'm in love with her and she is with me
>together for 6 years
>both agree to wait for marriage after both acquiring stable full time jobs
>ups & downs like any relationship
>planning the future and kids
>going through tough time finding another job after lay off
>end up going a year without work while still looking for another job
>she gets hired at her first full time job
>pawn shop
>1 week in she stops sending me texts and calls like she normally did
>during that week when I expected her home "spending time with co workers after work"
>"I'm their designated driver downtown at the bars. I'll drive safe!"
>"We're just spending time."
>She never drank nor expressed any interest in the bar scene
>This isn't like her...
>"we'll relax together tomorrow."
>1 and a half weeks in she breaks up with me for her coworker
>Fucker knew she had a boyfriend but he romanced her anyways
>Bitch was still won over the first night they hung out in that week
>"He held my hand like a gentlemen that night at the bars as he lead me around downtown with our other coworkers. He was a little drunk but he was still a gentlemen."
>She didn't even make any effort to rip her hand away and tell him that our relationship was serious
>"It wouldn't be right to continue this relationship."
She wasn't returning home to even her parent's home where she semi-lived even though she technically lived with me. Found out through mutual male friend that she was already fucking the new guy and staying at his apartment literally in less than 1 day after she left me in a depressed mess.
I had no other family or friends aside from her and the mutual friend. She was with me the day my grandfather passed away and she became the only meaningful person in my life.

Yeah, man I don't even know at this point. I want to believe that blacks are a menace and what I've seen online and in school do support that claim, but what I've seen in the military completely debunks that as most of blacks that I served with were pretty fucking cool and weren't niggers per se.

only whites are good at swimming, usually attractive ones

its kind of clever

Welcome to the real world, non-fuckboy.

fucking goyim

Lost in translation apparently CHINGITY CHONGGGGG fuckdface.

True, because of (((them)))

Cringey

Is there something you think you could have done to avoid her cheating on you? Why do you think she cheated?

>Think of women as property
fixed that for you

oyoyoyoy comrade why do you come with these terms

Every group has good and bad in them. It's just that some cultures have more bad in them and tend to accept those bad behaviours as normal ie arabs and blacks. Whites tend to have less "bad" people and tend to deal with the bad ones quicker. Just look to South Africa. Same people living here, but with power shift suddenly rape and murder are out of control and the govt and police don't care.

>I had no other family or friends aside from her and the mutual friend

what you need to do first and foremost is get an education and find a good paying job.

Women are whores. Now you know, you won't make the mistake twice.

!cum

You were unemployed for 1 year so maybe you were acting like a depressed whiny faggot and she couldn't take it?

>be a whore
>get complimented about your cunt
>complain
Thats why i fucking despise women.

>I have never met a woman who was worth it.
OP explains why he is a faggot.

I don't know the feel of being cheated on, but I did once have an ex who broke up with me make me think we still had a chance together becuase she wanted me to do her college homework, I realized later she was literally scared she'd fail and knew I was smarter than her.

The next day was surreal when she left my house, made it clear there was no future for us, and the realization that she only slept with me the night before so I'd do her homework for her left me on the floor crying like a bitch.

But in a way she gave me the greatest gift of all, an understanding of women.

uuhgggh

>France
>a city
>checks flag
Like pottery.

Why do people still post this shit

>I want an adult woman
Stop looking.

tl;dr

AWALT

thats because youre a beta and natural selection effectively is keeping you out of the gene pool

What does that even mean?

Because people need to save their mothers from the underworld.

Kek, you know I meant London you gypsy shit.

"things that only happened in my favorite anime"

Truly women cant take bants

Yes, good goy. Go your own way.

Not to be an ass, but that's why you don't go for serious relationships at a young age. You still don't know what you want, and might get bored of your partner. Your situation didn't really help you.

Now you either stay a sad bitch, or man the fuck up, use your experience as a motivator and get on with your life.

sorry my guy but that's women. don't plan your life around them, they don't care about anyone but themselves.

BOOM

H S
E H
A O
D T

two years ago i realized firsthand that women (especially kike women) exclusively do things impulsively in order to serve their self interests and even up their own view from others. Even if this means introducing themselves into things that don't pertain to them at all.

Sorry to hear that mang, sluts will be sluts but at least you had her during her prime and that she at least spared you from her fucking behind your back. It also seems like she wasn't being "wow'd" enough by you, women need that shit or will literally get it from someone else

Well, here's to you no longer carrying a parasite that could have landed you in jail or without your home.
Losing a 'One' like that, gotta be painful.
Glad I've never been in that whole game, got enough second-hand redpills thanks to the innernets.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.
But at the same time I've been living in the real world since my family literally all passed away in my young lifetime.

We haven't been nearly as intimate in the past month because she was working part time and I was spending my days applying and searching up and down for work. Managed to get unpaid apprenticeships during the year but they lead to nothing.
She expressed to me that she was missing intimacy but was too impatient to stop and think that it hasn't been that long.

You're right. I need to finish four year degree and get the fuck out of here.

I won't. It fucking sucks because I put literally all of my effort to make her life as easy and as loving as possible.

I won't argue. At times I was, yes, but she's had her extreme lows too where I was putting up with her whiny shit about stuff that didn't even matter. She still doesn't even realize just how much of an optional burden she was on my life and just how much I would have done for her.

That is surreal. What the fuck.
Brothers in arms now.

More like "Things that never happened in my favorite anime."
There was no fucking happy ending in this.
I went to her house to try and save "us." The hand holding emotional cheating sucked but to me was salvageable. When she wasn't home the night she broke up with me I realized that it was too late.

Guess I'll be getting on with my life. Literally no choice at this point.

I am in some fucked up way grateful that she broke up with me before cheating behind my back.

It means mentally, as you understand an adult, does not occur frequently, if ever, in XX's

London?

Could you imagine dating this girl? Things seem like they're going pretty well, she likes you, and you seem to have a lot in common. The sex is fun, she laughs at your jokes, and when she cleans up she looks pretty great. You're actually falling in love. You kinda didn't see it coming because you swore off those kinds of feelings after last time. But she's charming in a dorky way, and it's starting to grab hold of you. You're thinking about her when she's not around, and you're looking forward to the evenings when you might get to hang out. You still get butterflies before you ask her to come over. You still clean your room up so it looks like you're not a total loser. You pick the good underwear when it's available, just in case. You care.

You hop online, scroll down a few pag - wait - is that...? Is that her? What the fuck is this sign? Holy shit what? She wrote THAT on a sign and held it up to the world? Someone said that to her? Said it to her... about her pussy? She was sleeping with some stranger, and he called her pussy tight 'for a slut'? How many guys has she been with? She calls herself a slut? She writes about a degrading comment and shares it to the world?

What the fuck! How many guys has she even fucked? How could she be with this guy if she didn't even know his personality well enough to anticipate that kind of crass behavior from him? Did she just meet him online or something? Does she do this a lot? When was she going to tell me? How many cocks have been in there? Jesus Christ, I licked it! Oh my god.

I even thought maybe she would make a good mother... I was going to let a woman who writes this on a board and shares it with the world raise MY KIDS? Kiss them to sleep at night? Raise MY daughters? Fuck fucking no, I wonder if she's even capable of monogamy. Fuck it, I'm calling this off!