Healthy fat people

What does Sup Forums think about people that are extremely overweight, but incredibly healthy given other metrics?

I live with someone that has extremely healthy blood test data (LDL, HDL, sugar/insulin and hormone levels), extremely good blood pressure and resting heart rate, exercises regularly (strength training and cardio. Regular gym routine + daily runs) and eats a healthy diet of home cooked foods (primarily leafy greens fish, but makes a wide variety of dishes with other ingredients we grab from the local farmers market).

She's 5'4" and weighs about 240 despite all this.

Is it true than some people are just genetically fucked when it comes to their body storing excess fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>She's 5'4" and weighs about 240 despite all this.

Hahahahahahaha.

How dumb are you, OP? Seriously? Did she tell you all that? She's lying. That's what turbofatties do.

>Is it true than some people are just genetically fucked when it comes to their body storing excess fat?

No, no you fucking retard.

Healthy fat my ass, these hambeasts only vote Democrat because they need to treat muh diabeetus and genetic heart disease with my taxes.

>incredibly healthy given other metrics

That's not a thing. It's literally not a thing, it's not real, get over it.

I mean I've seen the medical test results and we cook and exercise together...

>what does Sup Forums think about big fat liars?

Hey, OP, I have a bridge for sale.

OP is this girl, aren't you?

Stop eating like shit and lose some weight before it kills you, girl.

It's pretty rare for people to be this fat and remain healthy as they get older.
They might get sick and their body will have a hard time recovering because of it. Their health might just go downhill from there.
Either way, being fat is always a bad thing for your health. Like smoking or drinking too much, not sleeping well, etc. It's never good. It might be not such a big deal when you're young, but it won't last.

>Return to my house, retarded liberal roommate is watching CNN
>try to sneak past to the fridge
>oh hi Tubs, how was your appointment?
>went great, Dr. Said I couldn't be healthier, yeah.
>you see! I told you all along it was just genetic!
>yep, genetics, that's it.
>okay fuck this bitch where's that cake.

She's eating when you aren't looking you fucking idiot.

What do you think is more likely? The girl you know has a body that breaks the laws of physics, or that you live with someone who lies about what they eat? What OP is essentially arguing is that Einstein is wrong and this girl he lives proves E=Mc2 to be untrue.

Shes... 28 now I think? If you consider that "getting older". But this is exactly the point of this thread. She's worried that the health won't last simply because of the weight and the anxiety over it isn't pretty to watch.

>Doctors best theory is that she doesn't breath well when she sleeps. Body thinks it's in resource deprivation and slows down metabolism to compensate.

it's very possible especially if you're young
some people just have good genetics
i'm fat, i've gone through a work up recently and there's fuck all wrong with me, zero
but it still sucks because i've been not fat and i miss being able to move around swiftly
it's also not the most aesthetically pleasing thing

Also, I'm pretty sure the "girl you live with" is you.

That's why you're so defensive.

It's not going to last. That shit builds up, and it will will tumble down on her eventually.

She eats when you arent there dude

You're gonna have to accept it

She may not be having adverse health effects right now. But if you inhale a shit ton of asbestos and don't immediately get lung cancer it doesn't mean you won't die in 15 years when it DOES show up.

How much do you weigh, OP?

She is taking in an insane amount of calories to maintain that weight. So you're probably not cooking as healthy as you think you are, her portion control is fucked, and she's eating junk on the side when you're not looking.

As for exercise at her weight it's almost impossible to run properly, so whatever she's doing there won't help much if she's supplementing with a cupcake and hamburgers diet.

Her test results may for a very short period o time be normal (espeacially when she's young), but they don't take into account how fucker her joints are, and how fucked her hormones are. This is going to come back to haunt her real soon. Is she losing her hair yet? She will.

Wow, my typing is fucked. Sorry about that.

28 is around the time when it starts to catch up with most people.

>Doctors best theory is that she doesn't breath well when she sleeps. Body thinks it's in resource deprivation and slows down metabolism to compensate.
metabolism can't create energy out of nothing

i'm 35 now and medically everything is still great
but it's like smoking, roughly half of people aren't even capable of getting lung cancer, you still strongly advise against doing it

Either you're lying or this hambeast is lying to you and you're eating it up like she eats up McDonald's, ahmed. It is physically impossible for her to be healthy.

>She's worried that the health won't last simply because of the weight and the anxiety over it isn't pretty to watch.

She's right.

>Body thinks it's in resource deprivation and slows down metabolism to compensate.

She's stuffing her fat face with shit food when you're not there. That's the reality. That's fatlogic, and fatlogic kills.

I guess you can be healthy exercise wise? Im a pretty big guy.250 but my lung capacity is good because I like to use the treadmill and job a bit but my blood pressure is up because I also like spaghetti.

Yeah it happens. The metabolism can slow down a lot. What works is exercise more, eat less. Still not losing weight? Exercise more still, eat even less. Works all the time, every time. 100% guaranteed. You can force the body to burn the fat. It has to to survive.

To be honest, as much as I hate fellow fat ham beasts, I was one for a while and I can say that even at my heaviest (280), I still had normal cholesterol, blood pressure, vitals, etc etc. it can be done but it's still not fucking healthy because you can only skirt by on luck and youth for so long

OP if you really care about this, go to /fit/, and read the sticky. And then do it.

Get a caloriecounting app and review your meals. Hell, post them on /fit/ if you need to. They're a bunch of autists, but they are willing to help.

...Shit isn't healthy, plain and simple. If you're hugely overweight you're more susceptible to diabetes and heart problems.

At 240 your friend is almost twice as heavy as she should be for her height. That's not easy on her body, not on her heart, and not on her bones.

Hope your roommate loses a lot of weight, shit's not good for you. A woman's heart isn't meant to push that kind of blood around, plain and simple. It will come back on her.

Exactly. Obesity doesn't immediately shut down your heart when you're 25.

It takes years of your body being under stress of obesity before it starts to break down and health problems show up.

>boil all the calories out
thats not a thing unless you totally annihilate all the protiens, carbonize the sugar and the one thing which is possible to do with boiling is to let all the fat surface and skim it off.

this isnt a thing

She doesn't have a car and I drive us to get groceries. Neither of us buy snacks or sugary shit. Nor is there anything to suggest that that I've ever seen in our trash.

So the question is really:
>What's more likely? Genetics matter, or the Jewish Illuminati are sneaking in to my house and smuggling in 15,000 calories of candy a day for a person that spends most of their waking life trying to combat her weight condition, and then disposing of all evidence before morning.

I mean I get I'm just a dude on the internet, so I don't blame some of you for shit posting.

I weight 160 lbs at 5'10. I'm more athletic than she is for sure as I'm carrying about 80lbs less and am male.

As for cooking, I was a nutritionist for 6 years so I'm extremely confident our diet is healthy. Again, maybe Jewish Illuminati are sneaking sugar into our asparagus?

Also please read previous posts. Her hormone levels test extremely healthy. While I've only known her for the past 10 years, the story is that she's consistently gained weight since puberty and has had healthy blood tests the whole time.
>Can confirm steady weight gain during last decade and quality of every health test I've seen, starting maybe 6 years ago. Can't confirm years before that but everything seems to be consistent

>healthy
>fat
uhhh thats like saying Smart Trump supporter

I think they should work out since they are healthy in other metrics so that they can also be healthy at body. Because you might be intelligent but if you can't attract a mate,you can get fucked.

k bro if you want to believe that your roommate is the one person on the planet who defies "Calories in Calories Out" be my guest. You're wrong and I don't understand why you're on Sup Forums asking people to dispute your shit if you know for a fact that your roommate can't physically lose weight.

But I'm telling you, bitch is hoofing it to the store and eating a box of donuts on the way back.

You have one chance to be young and beautiful.

Why would you throw that away by being fat?

>>What's more likely? Genetics matter, or the Jewish Illuminati are sneaking in to my house and smuggling in 15,000 calories of candy a day for a person that spends most of their waking life trying to combat her weight condition, and then disposing of all evidence before morning.

Your precious vagina is lying to you, OP. Seriously, you are such a fucking dumbass. Enjoy being a stupid beta with a hambeast gf. Don't come crying here when she turns into this thing.

Maybe your wife is a sumotori or a shot putter.
She must be atrocious.

Fat people aren't healthy. I never heard of such a thing. About the only good thing about being fat is that they have a good chance at surviving a famine.

"thats what turbofatties do"

But the closest place to buy shit food is 2 hours walk away. You really think she's walking 4 hours a day, every day, in addition to our joint exercise, just to blast three dozen donuts?

That sounds retarded

>The one person on the planet.

But user, that's the whole point. A lot of people are probably like this.

are you with her 24/7?

she is snacking and she is ashamed to admit it to you
because then she wouldnt be an exception to the rule that justifies the notion of "fat shaming"
she would just be another fat person with poor self control

the only way you're going to find out definitively is if you send her to a rehab that watches her 24/7

I remember watching a series about fat people that claimed the same (diet, exercise, yet fat) and when push came to shove, they were caught out stealing food / smuggling food in

How much sugary drinks does she drink? How much Starbucks 'coffee'?

say no to fat

>What does Sup Forums think about people that are extremely overweight, but incredibly healthy given other metrics?

I literally never think about unicorns outside of /mlp/ raids.

Only fatties think it's genetics.

>A lot of people are probably like this

Yeah, a lot of fat people are delusional

see

Did anyone ever help that poor beached whale?

>Snacking

How? When I'm there when all food is bought.

>Poor self control

But I'm there when we exercise every day and eat the same meals and I'm fairly fit. (Not like I was in my early 20s when I did collegiate sports, but I still can do 5+ miles at a 7~ mile pace.)

>she cant possibly be lying to me
Either you are the girl in question, in which case you should come out with it and at that point we can call you a liar, or you are too idealistic for your own good

You're naive
SHE IS LYING TO YOU

either that, or as others have stated here, she is somehow some oddity that defies physics

what is more likely to you? Hmm?

>How? When I'm there when all food is bought

are you really

If she's eating a healthy diet of home cooked foods with regular exercise she's not going to be 240lb. Bitch is lying to you and stuffing down Tubby McLardfat cakes behind your back

OP, if you're legit then get rich off it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
Calories in calories out is just a restatement of the first law of thermodynamics. Managing to disprove that would be easy proof of paranormal abilities.

OP if you seriously care about this woman you might be fucked. She's probably lying to you about her eating habits, and liars cannot be trusted. Or you're retarded and both eating unhealthy food / portions. The whole "fat but fit" bullshit is a bad meme, like "stop slut shaming".

kek
this OP
legit

haha you are retarded my friend, skinny city people vote democrat. it's the rural fatties that voted Drumpf into office

you really think those scooter-riding hamplanets at Walmart voted for Hilldawg? top kek

She's probably just retarded. He says she's 5'4 at that height and a girl, no matter how healthy she eats, a 2k calorie diet is going to make her a fat ass.

OP, what is her average calorie count?

Holy shit OP I should've read this before my other reply. You're in denial bro. You absolutely refuse to acknowledge the possibility she's cheating on her diet. You pretend the only way that would be possible is if Jewish illuminati plot? Really? I know it's not gunna be easy to come to terms with, but you gotta face facts and will be better off for doing so. OP were trying to help you here.

She drinks:
>Water
>Green tea
>Coffee

Occasionally gin and tonics but she drinks less than I do.

They probably eat the "same" meals but she eats larger portions.
Or it could be they both overeat and for some reason his body doesn't Store the fat.
It's physically possible for you to not absorb all the calories you eat, or to burn them instead of storing them, but it's simple laws of thermodynamics that you cannot store more calories in fat than your total food intake minus calories burnt in exercise and the processes of keeping your body alive

You're a fucking idiot.

>5'11"
>190
>do you even lift

MAGA
ALL MUSLIMS
FUCK NIGGERS
POLAN STRONK
GAS THE KIKES
HANG THE TRAITORS
DEPORT ILLEGALS
DROWN THE GAYS

She eats more than you. Crisco elementals always lies about food.

Now I know she's/you're lying.

Did you look that up on a 'healthy living' blog?

When you aren't around (at work, gone for whatever) or she goes out without you, she is sneaking junk food. The situation as I see it from what is in this thread garuntees that. I'm done trying to help. You can lead a horse to water...

OP if this is serious and not trolling you gotta face facts. Otherwise have fun.

>Is it true than some people are just genetically fucked when it comes to their body storing excess fat?

No, and stop making excuses, fatty, you just can't control yourself.

t. Former fat dude

>Piecemealing bits of info and other bullshit

what the fuck do you want us to say already you cumdrinking cervixnipple?
That your sister or whoever is pulling in matter from the fourth dimension to pad her massive ass? That she has tapped into zero point vacuum energy to full her floppy tits with butter? What do you want from us and what can we do to make you never post here again?

You'll never get a good answer out of Sup Forums because they just hate fatness without question. The truth is that Northern European HuWhites store fat more easily to survive the colder winters. We also put on muscle more easily. Whites win all power lifting / worlds strongest man competitions. Skinny fucks who can't put on weight or muscle are not of Northern European origin.

That doesn't mean we have an excuse to be obese but we are at a disadvantage if we eat the "modern" diet which is absolute garbage.

>Or it could be they both overeat and for some reason his body doesn't Store the fat.

This is the only plausible non-obvious explanation in this thread so far. You both take a lot more calories in than you realize, but for whatever reason you don't store as much fat as she does.

Hypo/hyper thyroidism account for at most, a +/- 10%. There are where your genetics fall. So if she is still apparently 'so healthy and it's genetics messing with her weight' she is still lying to you. Or you are lying to us. Stop defending your hambeast of a gf.

how is that even an argument? think for a second about the gross fatties you see out in flyover country. those are the people voting republican, you can't really be this retarded

>6'
>170
>lift more than your faggot ass

calling bullshit, runner here and 5 seven minute miles is much more than any average faggot who used to do sports can maintain. That wouldnt not be easy for you. Seven minute miles are for daily training regiments and pussy 5ks.

If you went out and did that your fat ass would feel it for two weeks.

If it were a genetic thing there would have been women like that all over the place 100 years ago, but they didn't exist. The fattest man in the worl in 1920 looked like pic in OP, but about 90% of the women where I live look like that by 25.

I'm not saying it's simple, not every fat person I know scarfs down fatty foods and sucks up polar pops (though the vast majority do.) I believe it may be some chemicals in the foods itself, and that food marketed as healthy can be just as bad as McDonalds now. They load even "healthy" foods with sodium and sugars and fats because people are addicted to them, our senses are being overloaded with overflavored foods with ingredients that feel intense to eat like saturated fats, so we don't even notice we eat garbage anymore, stuff that would've made our great grandparents nauseous. It's like smoking, you feel like dying if you do it once because our bodies aren't meant for poison, but everyone around you does it, you do it a few times, and then it doesn't even bother you.

That said I'm disgusted by fat people. I wouldn't care if it were a few but there's no fucking excuse for how massive people are, and that almost everyone I see is obese.

Basically if she's obese she's doing something wrong because women that size practically have never existed until recently. Change up the food, some people have different dietary needs. Have her active, if she sits at work all day have her doing cardio. Consider all aspects of your lifestyle. Avoid anything made from potatos. Yall are worse than the Irish about potato foods these days.

No

If she/he is just fine with that and feels good, then I'm ok with this. But still, fat people make me feel sick

maybe he's doing them on a bicycle and forgot to mention that just like his girlfriend forgets to mention she sucks Jamal's dick drizzled in heavy cream and chocolate sauce while OP is out selling crack to SCHOOLCHILDREN DRESSED UP LIKE A NUN

>5'4, 240lbs
>runs every day
>primarily eats leafy greens and fish
Sounds like a lie, user. I mean how low is her basal metabolic rate that she can keep on such weight while still exercising daily and supposedly not eating like shit.
I mean if you weight 240lbs you burn a shitload of calories just from a 30 or 60 minute run.

LOL XD so randummmm

neck yourself underage b&

Dude, You're fucking a pig. This is the internet and no one know who you are. But I hope you haven't told anyone about that irl.

You should be embarrassed and feel bad. This is coming from an american. Half my country is fucking pigs.

I also got to a strict diet and exercised regularly and i wasn't losing weight when i was fat.
I self reflected and realised i was in denial about what i was doing to help myself get skinnier, i deluded myself to believe that the very little exercise i was doing was enough. I'm very healthy now because i got out of that bullshit cycle of me lying to myself and feeling shit when there was no progress. Fat asses complaining about being fat have only themselves to blame

t. hambeast

OP you are fine in wanting to have seen her medical records to make sense of her nonsensical claims

You people are all fucking idiots. The only thing and I repeat ONLY THING that matters when trying to lose weight is your CALORIFIC INTAKE.

If the calories you eat are more than the calories you expend then you WILL GAIN WEIGHT. If they are less then you WILL LOSE WEIGHT. No buts, no exceptions.

If I could I'd personally fucking knock you fatties over the head with a bat, maybe then you'd have some fucking common sense.

FUCK YOUR FAT ROOMMATE AND FUCK YOU FOR BEING A FAT CUNT APOLOGIST

Excess body fat is bad shit.

I'm a type 2 diabetic. 6'2" and 165 pounds, so a "healthy" BMI on paper.

But I'm skinny-fat. I have tons of visceral fat choking my organs. The fat cells themselves release hormones and toxins that poison my organs, keeping me sick.

I need to lose 20 pounds of fat to get healthy.

I'm of Northern European origin (British and German) and I can't put on weight for the life of me. I work a very active job and don't have the time to eat (everythings always closed, I work nights.)
But I was skinny in high school too. 5'9-10 and 138 rn, was ~160 when I was lifting and eating constantly. In nature I would be very skinny.

Who knows maybe I'm actually Kenyan.

So how overweight are you?

>calls people underage
>doesn't recognize a line from Heavy Metal that a guy screams when he gets tired of sitting there listening to bullshit and starts pulling heads off

Okay OP, does she stay at home while you're away or is she at work, could she eat there?

Do friends come over that could bring her food while you are away, drive her to fast food joints while you are gone?

Does she bake herself a cake she eats while you are away and cleans everything up before you are home

When you exercise together, does she keep up with you? I doubt that with that size

Another thing, exercising to lose weight is a fucking retarded idea. You burn 100 calories running a mile (10 minutes), it's far, FAR more effective to just fucking eat less. If you want to lose weight and be fit then fucking run, in fact most people should run.

However, I know for a fact that most of you fucking pigs use the mediocre, and I emphasize MEDIOCRE, amount of exercise you do as an excuse to "treat myself teehee."

Being fat also makes you fucking dumber, fat literally lowers your IQ permanently! So it's no fucking wonder you disgusting pigs are all such fucking morons.

what is "calories in vs calories out"

what are the laws of thermodynamics

why am i even responding to this retarded thread

well played japan

>half
Haha come to Indiana friend. I go about my life in a constant state of nausea, every single woman over 25 is so obese they can barely walk, and about 3/4 under 25 are obese. The hottest girls are these scrawny girls with receding hairlines who look like methheads. I'm pretty sure I'm going to develope erectile dysfunction, it's been so long since I've seen a pretty female, and my head is being filled with these images of Resident Evil monster looking women.

fatsplaining should be grounds to have a green orb appear and start doing green orb shit

I think fat people should be given special water tanks to live in to support their weight, like hippos.

perfectly healthy excercising fat cunt with hidden or unadmitted thyroid/self control issues will always be perfectly healthy excercising fat cunt with hidden or unadmitted thyroid/self control issues. Not a thing you can do.

>Proclaims how biologically a caloric deficit leads to weight loss
>Threatens to bludgeons someone over the head to make them smarter and NOT just give them brain damage

kek

>fasted for a week just to see the results
>only lost 4 pounds

The first 3 days are the worst and after that you feel less hungry until you won't feel anything on the 7th day.

Them headache thought

yes and those tanks should have a lid

because it does. you would be surprised how many people have actually pushed themselves on this planet.

They usually have shortened life expectancy. At some point, physics catches up with them.

Shit bait you fucking hamplanet

Not all members of the same race have the same build. For example, the working class would need more functional strength and would also be exposed to the weather. There's no reason for the aristocratic class to have these genes.

>I work a very active job and don't have the time to eat (everythings always closed, I work nights.)
Sounds like more of a psychological thing to be honest.

I lost over 100lbs so it's not really relevant. I have skinny friends who eat much worse than me.