Stop bashing Islam

Islam is our sister creed. Yes they're violent thugs, but they're better than the animists, Hindus, and Buddhists they conquered. They shouldn't be allowed to become the majority in our lands. This is just common sense. Don't bash them because Schlomo wants you to. They believe that Jesus was the last prophet of the Jews and that he was born of the virgin Mary. They deny the Trinity, but so do Unitarians, and it's not like any of us give a flying fuck about theology anymore.

Muslims civilized the decadent, cow worshippers of Eastern Asia and subjugated and civilized many Africans.

Don't call our twin sister ugly. They just need a little modernity to bring them back to sanity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=Muslims destroying art&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=c9xdWeCVFqXHjwS-kZrIBQ
investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Convivencia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Terrible bait. Would trade Buddhists and Hindus for mosque monkeys any day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And they believe that Mohamhead was the perfect man, and his action should be emulated to the 'T'. They believe in the unbendable commands given in the Koran, and Hadiths. They want to kill Christians and have been trying to do so for 1400 years. Sin is enshrined in their holy books as a thing of good. Islam is the glorification of evil, greed, bloodlust. Your a piece of shit fool or likely a Muslim yourself doing Taqiyya. Only is Islam is lying and being a general piece of shit condoned. Fuck you and SAGE, faggot OP. No one is buying your shit.

Yeah spreading religion and language when you didn't have any

>but they're better than the animists, Hindus, and Buddhists they conquered.
I used to agree, but more and more I'm beginning to think that this is debatable. Of all the religions, I think that there is none more doctrinal disgusting than Buddhism, but for fuck's sake, Islam is the only religion in the world that is pumping out terrorists by the boatload.

>Don't call our twin sister ugly.
Calling any religion the twin sister of Islam is one of the worst things I can think of you could say about it.

>Muslims civilized the decadent, cow worshippers of Eastern Asia and subjugated and civilized many Africans.
Civilized is incredibly generous.

Muslims never even genocided Christians because then the Sheikhs wouldn't get their sweet jizya taxes if they killed the Christians. It took hundreds of years for Palestine to turn Muslim for this reason.

Muslims improved upon what they found. Stop being a perfectionist.

There is a certain (((religion))) determined to turn Muslims against Christians and Christians against Muslims.

>muslims never even genocided christians

First you're objectively wrong. They have. They're doing it right now.

Second, they usually didn't. They settled for just forcing them to convert, raping them, stealing from them or executing them if they didn't.

Muslims are a bunch of ass-backwards goatfucking idiots and their religion needs to be wiped from the face of the earth.

That's just the wannabe fascists in ISIS. Classical Muslims literally dindunuffin.

Why do you think Spain and the Balkans are still Christian? Ottomans ruled it for 500 years. So much for forced conversions.

Muslim Kings lose money if they convert Christians.

All I'm hearing is that Muslims are equivalent to scheming GREEDY Jews. Two sides to the same fucking shekel you stupid fuck.
Also, Christians always fought them off with military might. Only recently have Christians been pussified.
>Muslims never even genocided
> It took hundreds of years for Palestine to turn Muslim
So genocided then. Dumbshit. You're no better than a greasy fucking Jew.
SAGE

No they just eventually converted.

Ur a faget. Read a book.

>ISIS not muslims
>notallmuslims.jpg

Kys libfag

>Muslims never genocided Christians
What is the Armenian genocide?
Greek genocide?
Assyrian genocide?
And the modern genocide of Christians by ISIS?

Just a few examples. Christians and Muslims will never live peacefully and equally together.

Isis only apologized to one group of people..

Buddhists and Hindus are actually redpilled on a lot of shit, they just have a lot of bizarre superstitions and have degenerated over the years. Hindu cosmology is the among the most accurate of all the ancient religions. Islam only became partially civilized when it splintered and adopted traits of non-Semitic Zoroastrian. Fundamentalist Islam, like we're seeing today, is far more savage than any of the religions it replaced.

>Muslims improved upon what they found.
google.ca/search?q=Muslims destroying art&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=c9xdWeCVFqXHjwS-kZrIBQ

Fuck your taqiyya is nauseating.

>There is a certain (((religion))) determined to blah blah blah.
>
>sweet jizya taxes
YOU are the fucking JEW, you filthy scum. I'm sick of your fucking taqiyya.
All Muslims must die. Every single spawn of Moehamhead must be killed, burned in a pit alongside the most rotten pork in the land, and sent straight to Hell where they belong.
Fucking Crypto-Jew piece of shit.

What's wrong with Buddhism? It's almost entirely about appreciating the little things in life and respecting other people.

>No they just eventually converted.
We have all just received confirmation that you are a piece of shit Muslim and want the entire Earth to be ruled under the Imam mafia. Fuck you and die, pig.

>Muslims civilized
>Muslims
>Civilized

He just up to his old taqiyya again, it's so obvious.

Turkish imperialism. They are even more enthusiastic about genociding Muslim kurds.
Hindus drink cow piss and kill people for eating beef. They are stupid. Iran's calendar is the most accurate. Muslims basically invented astronomy, not HIndus.
Google is not a citation.

3edgy5me

It's just atheism with meditation. It's effeminate and gay.

They were the most civilized people from 800 to 1300.

Know your place and stay there desertbunny

Muslims lynched my great grand uncle and burned my great grandparents alive. Stay out of white countries, Mahmet.

Buddhism doesn't have to be atheist. Buddha himself frowned on established religions and the idea of a ruling god, but the practices stem from Hindus.

I'm whiter than you, Geert.
You're some fucking FOB. Not a real Canadian. Exactly. He denied God and taught that life is suffering. What a faggot!

>800 to 1300
No longer relevant

>I'm whiter than you, Geert.
Probably inbred shitposter

>Whiter than Dutch people
Impossible

kys you traitor

I am a bastard;"dutch, german, belgian and italian Blood. So in my case he is probably right.

Fuck off shill, shill. The correct answer is to gas both the Muslims and the Jews. Don't pick one or the other, both are incompatible.

>italian
Literally whiter than you. I don't have any ancestors south of Prussia.

>Stop bashing Islam

no

Like i said kys inbred shitposting, sage.

All Scuzlims deserve death. Your men, women and children shall all hang from every streetlight post in the nation. And when we run out of streetlights the rest of you shall be burned in a pit alongside the most rotten, diseased pork in the land. No Jizya tax for you, fucking crypto-Jew swine.

>herr durr I hate Islam!
>fuk subhuman sandnigger! don't matter wut dey say!
>kek wills it, race war now!, herr durr
>schlomo!
>history don't matter! kill mudslime!

Life is naturally suffering, but you can suffer less in life by desiring less.

Wrong.

There is no suffering in living a pious life for the glory of God, because every moment of suffering has deep meaning.

forgot this one:
>muzzie want to kill xtians! *burp*

Waste of time to talk to these buffoons. It's going to be very repetitious and lead nowhere.

History does matter you dolt. Just look at how everyone was treated by Muslims for the entire history of their barbaric religion of subjugation.

Lol, Safavids helped Habsburg repel Ottomans. It's not as black & white as you think, retard. Your mentality is just as bad as ISIS. I'm not even Muslim either, but I don't want to see people being indiscriminately being chopped in the streets.

So is there suffering or no suffering?

> is this even bait?
> quit larping

They want to kill /enslave / convert everybody until the whole world belong to them and is turned into a shithole.
Ergo
Islam and muslims must be killed.
Period

/Thread

>mong doesn't understand nuance

> I don't want to see people being indiscriminately being chopped in the streets.
This is the future you choose. Pick a side, or get washed away in rivers of blood.
>Your mentality is just as bad as ISIS.
Fight fire with fire, cunt. It is an unavoidable inevitability.

>No suffering
>Every moment of suffering has deep meaning

Nice argument there, mate.

Is that why the US strengthened ISIS by supporting unsavory rebels that switch sides in order to oust Assad? There would be no Migrant Crisis if they just supported Assad. However, their goal is purely economic, hence why US sides with Saudi Arabia who funded 9/11 hijackers and Al-Qaeda.

Of course Abrahamist Jew cancers are gonna start allying with each other to conquer and subjugate more of the world.

Shia are way more desirable than Sunnis anyway.

kys mehemmit

There would be no ISIS if Assad was strengthened instead of the unsavory rebels that switch sides, do you realize that? Assad warned this would happen because he was fighting against the extremism. Honestly, I hate nu/pol/. People don't even know the basic facts that transpired anymore. Also, the USA and UK keep strengthening Saudi Arabia, who exports their Wahhabi ideology around the world, via madrassa schools and mosques, leading Sunnis to be radicalized and chimp out.

No, they're.

The entire history of Islam is one of conquest, invasion, rape, barbarism, slaughter and conversion at the tip of the sword.

Besides globalism/communism, it's the biggest cancer we face on this earth.

I understand that all you're really doing is convincing yourself that your suffering is justified and that you hope it will all pay off once you're dead.

Piety is a reward in itself in this life.

I hope your minaret collapses above your head.
Sincerely,
The whole World

You are only implying that I don't know. But I do. I like Assad, I liked Gaddafi, and Sadam should never have been killed.
But it is too late to think of that, what is done was done, and not by my hand. Now is now, and all I see is another highly organized Muslim invasion into the west. You cannot befriend the beaten dog, he will snap at your hand when offered food. The dog must be put down. Sad, but this is the reality.

>Islam is our sister creed.

I'd take a Hindu or a Buddhist any day over a Mudslime.

No.

>modernity
No.

Islam teaches fundamentals against Christianity; the most important parts. It's not a sister creed, it's an enemy.

>inb4 flag

>Why do you think Spain and the Balkans are still Christian? Ottomans ruled it for 500 years. So much for forced conversions.
Let me tell you how we're still Christian, shlomo. We had to fight tooth and nail for the preservation of our identity. Many of the "rapebabies" that Sup Forums is always meme-ing about DID convert. Many boys WERE taken away (devshirme) - that was done by force. Don't buy into the "durr they got a better life in the Empire", most of them died fighting for the Sultan.

> teaches fundamentals against Christianity
Correct.
Lust. 72 virgins. Child rape.
Greed. Jizya tax
Wrath. Kill they neighbour if he is not of your belief.
Sloth. Slavery.
Envy. Take what is not yours from the infidel.
Pride. Moehamhead the child rapist, slave driving pervert is the example of the perfect man.
Islam is of the anti-Christ.

Stay out of white countries, shitskin.

troll

I just mean you need to accept the latest science, math, and technology, not trannies and faggotry.

Question is not amerikikes politics but a rather simple one. Kikes must be destroyed too.

Islam, friend or foe ?
Their unholy satanic book says "any non muslim must submit or die "
It is pretty clear, isn't it ?

En of topic.

Yes, but it's USA/UK that keep beating the ME. Also, please don't use dog as a condescending metaphor, for they are divine creatures more worthy of love than despicable human beings.

My point to you is simple: It's the USA/UK that keep empowering Islamic fanaticism. Saudi Arabia would be insignificant if it weren't for USA constantly giving them weapons and permitting them to spread Wahhabi fundamentalism. ISIS wouldn't exist if USA supported Assad too. At a certain point, you have to look at yourselves and see how unbridled realpolitik lead to this situation. US/UK leaders have placed economic benefit above the concerns of communal stability and preserving ethos, so they are predominantly to blame. Furthermore, the damage goes further than that. Mossadegh and the Shah of Iran was largely ousted due to US/UK. It has to do with the petrodollar and OPEC countries needing to transact oil in USD and price it according to their interests in order to give USD its value:

investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp

> Also, please don't use dog as a condescending metaphor, for they are divine creatures more worthy of love than despicable human beings.
Stopped reading there. Kill yourself, subhuman scum.
This.
and this.

>Stopped reading there.
I guess our well-mannered discussion has come to an end with you chimping out like an ISIS member. Ultimately you are no different than them. I wasn't the one that chimped out. It's quite humorous you chimped out on me praising dogs like a Muslim while paradoxically calling for all of their deaths.

Heaven is not a whorehouse

Is Christianity a friend or foe of Europe btw? It's a foreign Semitic cult too. I personally am not a follower of any of the Abrahamic faiths, but I am interested in your response regarding this topic.

>despicable human beings
End of story. Fight fire with fire. There shall be no conversation about Islam. Reality is King.
Ever heard the expression, if you can't beat them, join them? That is what is happening, except I choose to join AGAINST them.

>It's just atheism with meditation. It's effeminate and gay.

protip: never talk about things you have no idea about

Jews and Muslims are pretty much the same thing the only difference is one will behead you the other controls your bank

brah, when I was in Afghanistan I was in a firefight at one point and ended up coming across a dead muzzie and his badly injured tali buddy. . . so I took my hatchet and scalped the dead muzzie and uzed his disgusting scalp to suffocate the dying tali cunt. . . .that's fucking war asshole not this Sup Forums pol shit, fuck islam

>There shall be no conversation about Islam.
Listen, once you stop the ability of freedom in conversation, then you become no different than ((them)). I'm not saying you should not work to preserve your ethos or even your racial character. I am telling you to calm the fuck down, think rationally, and not start things we will all regret. Culling people of Middle Eastern descent indiscriminately will become a black mark on your history and we want to come to the most peaceful conclusion. What is the most peaceful conclusion? Stop supporting and empowering the fundamentalist regimes like Saudi Arabia, which spreads Wahhabi ideology which is behind most of these terrorist attacks (and also funded 9/11 hijackers and Al-Qaeda), and help Assad in his fight against ISIS. However, your leaders are not doing this. In fact, they continue to empower the craziest of Muslims and actually led to the Migrant Crisis.

That's cute poo in loos don't understand history you shits barely got out of the cast system hell you fucking idiots still practice it to this day in various small rolls it's no wonder you curry niggers have not figured out how to use a toilet yet

>conclusion
Meant solution. It's late.

pro tip: go be gay somewhere else
Good goy. Kill the Muslims to make the (((neocohen))) "nation builders" proud.

how do i know you're american

>Be western allied forces
>defeat the Muslim Afghani scum
>train the locals to take over to defend themselves against a re-aggression
>withdraw
>Locals instantly revert back to Islam and start raping little boys.
Muslims are failed race of cucked rape babies. Rape and Satanic practices are all they will ever know. Evil is genetically ingrained into their soul.
Yes, fuck Islam.

Wrong again Hans.

That's a vast overgeneralization of the war in Afghanistan... I mean, you're also calling to murder and rape people of Middle Eastern descent. I'm saying to calm down and come to the most peaceful solutions.

funny enough we poured petrol and burned the bodies so no evidence was left. . . . this kinda shit happens on the pointy end of war ALL the time, queer blue pill fags have no idea bout. . . including the internet scanning patrol fags baiting Sup Forums, you computer queers have no idea what real battle's about beta little dick fags

Al-Andalus was majority muslim, the northern Spaniards spread Christianity to the southern Spaniards by force. If you didn't become Christian you were killed in a brutal fashion.

>funny enough we poured petrol and burned the bodies so no evidence was left. . . . this kinda shit happens on the pointy end of war ALL the time, queer blue pill fags have no idea bout. . . including the internet scanning patrol fags baiting Sup Forums, you computer queers have no idea what real battle's about beta little dick fags

>stop the ability of freedom in conversation
Go fuck yourself you hypocritical faggot. Freedom of conversation also includes to not have a conversation at all. Why? Because your taqiyya is making me sick
>b-b-but it was not these Muslims it was these other Muslims.
It's all the same, they follow the same Satanic book. There will be peace. Peace when you are all dead.
>inb4 this is ISIS mentality
Broken record faggotry. The time for talk is over. Fight fire with fire. End of fucking story. Do unto others as they would have done to you. Just do it first.

It is indeed. One only has to look at its essentials. It teaches that Jesus isn't what are the essentials of Christianity.

They believe Jesus isn't God, didn't die for the sins of the world, isn't in a Trinity, and was not resurrected.

When in the last 500 years have Muslims done anything?

>implying that the caste system is not absolutely based and natural
Retard.

>Because your taqiyya is making me sick
Listen, you're doing all the things I said, and why I am not interested in engaging in a conversation. I'm not Muslim. This isn't Taqiyya. I believe Taqiyya is possible only under immediate threat. I don't like any of the Abrahamic faiths, and I don't care if people post pics of Muhammad doing vile stuff. I'm not Muslim, and I'm tired of this fucking meme.

>Peace when you are all dead.
You stupid faggot. Not all Middle Easterners are Muslim to begin with. If you start culling people indiscriminately on streets, will you take time to figure out who is Muslim or not? You are out of your goddamn mind and need to take a deep breath and think over this rationally.

>Do unto others as they would have done to you.
How are most Middle Easterners responsible for ISIS when it's the USA/UK that led to them gaining power? You savage motherfucker.

> I mean, you're also calling to murder and rape people of Middle Eastern descent.
Yea fuck you. All Muslims must die. No fucking questions. I never said anything about race or honest and humble apostates.
Your strawman is pathetic and weak. Your taqiyya is nauseating.
You WILL choose a side one day. You will have to.

Fucking
REKT
E
K
T

>Al-Andalus was majority muslim

Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Convivencia

Islamis a kike brainwashing program fuck islam and fuck the rest of the kike brainwashing programs

They're obsessed with raping white kids. We know that turns you on but fuck off Goldstien.

Oh so you were trolling.

Muslims have declined for like 800 years.

How are you going to distinguish the Muslim from the non-Muslim when massacring people? I mean, bomb a mosque or two, but that's not going to have any overall impact. Muslims also tend to victimize themselves a lot too, and it will become inflamed with ethnic war, literally engulfing your entire country in madness with both police forces and chimping out Muslims + liberals. Why can't you approach this with more tact, goddammit? Learn to think, retard.

Reminder that the end goal by the leftis to marry Islam with Commie bullshit as muzziez provide the perfect brainwashable substitute for christianity. As a society will never be fully secularized. Islam is inherently collectivist and provides the perfect slave class.
Even Ayn Rand who despised religion appreciated that Christianity was incompatible with Communism.
Fuck off Shareblue.

Just no.

Jerusalem and Constantinople need to be freed from the hands of the Muslims. They are not our brothers, but our enemies.

The difference between a Buddhist and a Muslim is that the Buddhists is not threatening our way of life in Europe.

The fight has to be foremost against Islam and the Jews.

>will you take time to figure out who is Muslim or not?
No. They will have to leave or suffer the consequences of mistaken identity. That is reality.
>How are most Middle Easterners responsible for ISIS when it's the USA/UK that led to them gaining power?
I don't care, it not my doing and not my problem. And when it DOES become my problem (and I know it will) you know which side I choose. I choose death to all Muslims. Choose a side, you will as well.