What's everyones opinion on Haile Selassie?

What's everyones opinion on Haile Selassie?

I only know he exists because I have played Civ games.

So, I don't have one really.

WE

Rastafarianism is kinda fuckin weird

>WE

He literally was the descendant of the second Christian country in the world, the first being Armenia.

Dunno. What's everyones opinion on Josip Broz Tito?

Hermann Goering had an interesting life didn't he?

Good nigger who tried to make his nigger country better but commies as always ruined it.
Ethiopia actually has a great history for nigger country.

Ethiopia has only been a black country for a small % of it's history

/his/ will give you a better answer.

He was good in Se7en but he's also a really obnoxious shitlib.

Ethiopia literally wuz kangz you fuckin tard.

tfw most of your legacy has been incorporated into.some shitty weed meme

irie mon

Royal line of Solomon and David.

Guaranteed way to piss off European, Big Nose, Jews

Well, all those badges on his chest are masonic degrees and royal "order of the -----" symbols, so maybe he was playing a part just like everyone else.

Ethiopia was never conquered and part of a european empire so maybe this was the guy who signed Ethiopia over to the international clique

>king of blacks, Rastafarian saviour
>Is barely even black himself

Sad!

An okay civ to play, there are better ones definitely like Babylon or the Aztecs

Jamaicans believe Haile Selassie as God because Ethiopia wuz Heaven, making them the stupidest fucks of all time.

Georgia was second.

They're a mix of semitic/cushitic peoples.
Basically they made some cool stuff, then Axum fell. Warring minifactions with their own king based on ethicity/language. Fought against Islamic invasion so thats a plus.

Problem: LOTS of paranoia. No one really trusts each other there, However they are always ready to work together to BTFO (to the best of their ability) of Foreigners who want their resources.

Haile Selassie kinda married into the throne. He was not really of noble birth like his wife was. Got lots of help from the English. He tried his best to educate the public (against the wishes of his advisors). Eventually commies got to him though. Ethiopian leaders are a mixed bag mane.

T. Abyssinian ancestry

Ethiopians privately believe this too.